Options

Fan to Fan Ticket Exchange

Comments

• Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,468
    edited September 2022
    Do we think with all the upgrades, some people will get stuck with Nashville  uppers and can’t sell them for under face?
    I would think unless the venue suddenly releases a ton of better seats any available uppers will sell eventually as people who need tickets and are hoping to get lowers or GA decide to take what they can get 
    Post edited by SHZA on
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,319
    steven87 said:
    I have a Camden pair in section 200, row g that I’m going to list on F2F. Will do so later today (and will give a heads up before I do so), but would also be happy to try to arrange a timed drop. DM me if interested. 
    About to post these. 
  • Options
    JE224127JE224127 Fairhope, AL Posts: 339
    If there is anyone who wants to have a seat for Nashville instead of GA, I have two in the front row of section 104. Row AA seats 11 and 12. Staying at the Embassy which is basically in the parking lot. Would prefer to transfer in person instead of risking a drop. Will throw in a beer or two to sweeten the deal. I’ll be in town Thursday
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,800
    Reposting some tips for what will likely be a busy F2F week…
    • Have a credit card on file that doesn't bounce to another site/page to avoid delays. Chase cards have been working for me.
    • Use a laptop. The screen can show more of these required form fields on the checkout page instead of the terrible overlapping UI and need to scroll around on the mobile app.
    • When the checkout page opens... you can start filling out the required form fields while others might still be loading on the page. Checking the box on the right side (I agree to terms…) is usually available before credit cards and ticket insurance. Next fill in the credit card 3-digit code then don't forget to decline ticket insurance before submitting. Those quick few seconds saved are the difference between getting the tickets vs the u504 error.
    If you upgrade your seats because of this thread, pay it forward by giving a heads up that you're listing tix here. I've been able to slowly move closer and immediately help others upgrade along the way. Good luck all!

• Options
    pledgeagrievancepledgeagrievance Posts: 2,833
    edited September 2022
    JE224127 said:
    If there is anyone who wants to have a seat for Nashville instead of GA, I have two in the front row of section 104. Row AA seats 11 and 12. Staying at the Embassy which is basically in the parking lot. Would prefer to transfer in person instead of risking a drop. Will throw in a beer or two to sweeten the deal. I’ll be in town Thursday
    Can you transfer like that? For a switch I assumed the people would have to walk in together and kind of help each other get where they need to go
  • Options
    JE224127JE224127 Fairhope, AL Posts: 339
    JE224127 said:
    Can you transfer like that? For a switch I assumed the people would have to walk in together and kind of help each other get where they need to go
    JE224127 said:
    Yeah, log into the app on your phone. Add tix to your wallet, log out.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,588
    Who just beat me to the 118-H for STL??

Have fun 
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,252

Have fun 
    I saw it up about 25 minutes ago. A lot of times, you'll see tickets that have already sold show back up as available after they're gone.
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,208
    Of course those went up after I took a refresh break to eat
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,252

Have fun 
    118 U pair up now
  • Options
    Just posted for St Louis
    single. 108. Row L. Aisle seat
    pair. 106. Row BB. Aisle seat
  • Options
    athenssmileathenssmile Posts: 147
    edited September 2022
    I also have a reserved pair for the Nashville show. If anybody is interested in trading GA for comfortable seats where you don't have to fight any crowd, let me know.  These are on Mike's side.  We can meet the day of and do a switch. I don't trust putting them up on Ticketmaster and the exchange working as smoothly as I would hope. 
    Section 114, Row K, seat 5 & 6
    Post edited by athenssmile on
    well, fuckers, he still stands
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,096
    I also have a reserved pair for the Nashville show. If anybody is interested in trading GA for comfortable seats where you don't have to fight any crowd, let me know.  These are on Mike's side.  We can meet the day of and do a switch. I don't trust putting them up on Ticketmaster and the exchange working as smoothly as I would hope. 
    that won't work unless you walk in together
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    wow....I can't believe someone paid $754/ticket for sec 326 Nville

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,488
    edited September 2022
    tschav said:
    Reposting some tips for what will likely be a busy F2F week…
    • Have a credit card on file that doesn't bounce to another site/page to avoid delays. Chase cards have been working for me.
    • Use a laptop. The screen can show more of these required form fields on the checkout page instead of the terrible overlapping UI and need to scroll around on the mobile app.
    • When the checkout page opens... you can start filling out the required form fields while others might still be loading on the page. Checking the box on the right side (I agree to terms…) is usually available before credit cards and ticket insurance. Next fill in the credit card 3-digit code then don't forget to decline ticket insurance before submitting. Those quick few seconds saved are the difference between getting the tickets vs the u504 error.
    If you upgrade your seats because of this thread, pay it forward by giving a heads up that you're listing tix here. I've been able to slowly move closer and immediately help others upgrade along the way. Good luck all!

I would add go find your verified fan code if you received one because TM dropped a bunch of great face value seats yesterday. You had to be quick but they were available.
  • Options
    Not necessarily. You could meet up at the show and sign in to each others Ticketmaster account and add the ticket to your phone then sign out
  • Options
    Not necessarily. You could meet up at the show and sign in to each others Ticketmaster account and add the ticket to your phone then sign out
    Walking in together sounds easier

• Options
    AlaGAlaG Brookline, MA Posts: 886
    Any Americans been paid for the QC or Ottawa tickets yet?
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,468
    Walking in together sounds easier
    Not when there are different entrances for GA and reserved 
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    I have one St Louis ticket available - Sect 104 row A - if someone is interested in trying to coordinate a ticket drop on TM or meet at the arena and enter together.
  • Options
    Just listed two in 115 for St Louis
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,633
    Just saw some Nash GA’s go. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    ComeToTX said:
    We’ll shit 
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,208
    ComeToTX said:
    I saw the person who got those on facebook
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,319
    1 GA up for Nashville!
  • Options
    LivingBubbaLivingBubba Posts: 135
    edited September 2022
    This has got to be one of the dumbest, mind numbing activities I`ve ever participated in.  Thank god I work for the government and can do this all day but damn .......  
  • Options
    steven87 said:
    1 GA up for Nashville!
    Went up and gone so fast. Insane haha
  • Options
    This has got to be one of the dumbest, mind numbing activities I`ve ever participated in.  Thank god I work for the government and can do this all day but damn .......  
    Life of a PJ fan...

• Options
    I'll likely have a seatmap of Bridgestone Arena burned into my second monitor after the past few months. 
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Whoa, another Nash GA just sold again! Credit cards took forever to load on checkout page.
    Post edited by tschav on
This discussion has been closed.