Options

Fan to Fan Ticket Exchange

Comments

• Options
    Lukeat911Lukeat911 Nashville, TN Posts: 186
    pmasonkc said:
    I just missed a nice upgrade in STL to section C, congrats on whomever snagged those!
    Same. Came very close!
  • Options
    anyone have any extra to Camden show tonight? DM me if so !! 
  • Options
    Going to post two St Louis Section 114s at 11:30am eastern time. 
  • Options
    About to list 2 Nashville Sec 113 Row N at 11:30am EST
  • Options
    JP218404JP218404 NJ Posts: 1,374
    anyone have any extra to Camden show tonight? DM me if so !! 
    Plenty of lawn on TM for face
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • Options
    Sorry about delay on St. Louis 114s.  Issues with TM. Coming soon. 
  • Options
    e360727 said:
    Sorry about delay on St. Louis 114s.  Issues with TM. Coming soon. 
    Issues with TM, no, I'm so surprised 
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,800
    edited September 2022
    Listing a single in Sec 115, Row DD, Seat 8
    11am CT

(Nashville)
    Post edited by tschav on
  • Options
    tschav said:
    Listing a single in Sec 115, Row DD, Seat 8
    11am CT
    To which show?
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,932
    If anyone has a pair of GA for St. Louis and would like to trade for a pair in 118, row H, seats 1/2 (aisle near 117), please PM me.  We have a group of six going to the show with four of us in GA.  The other two would like to join.  Only interested in a trade for GA and would have to meet on Sunday to get tickets downloaded to each other's Apple Wallet (Android works also).
  • Options
    Good morning, Let me know if anyone has an extra seat for tonight (not lawn seat). I appreciate it.  Thanks
    95 shows ... i'll ride the wave where it takes me ...
  • Options
    Sincere apologies on the St. Louis 114s.  Not allowing me to sell through my phone.  Will have access to computer in an hour and will send another update with a drop time. 
  • Options
    PJ N DCPJ N DC Posts: 184
    Is there any way to bypass the Credit Card Text from Ticketmaster?  I keep losing out on tickets. Ugh.
    92 - (Lollapalooza)
    96 - Columbia,MD
    98 - VA Beach
    00 - VA Beach, Columbia, MD
    03 - Pittsburgh, State College, Bristow, VA, Scranton
    05 - St. Johns, Newfoundland, Pittsburgh, Newark, The Vic
    08 - Washington, DC (EV Solo), VA Beach, Washington, DC
    09 - Philadelphia (EV Solo) & Philadelphia (Spectrum Shows)
    10 - Bristow
    12 - Philadelphia (Made in America Festival)
    13 - Wrigley Field, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Charlottesville, Charlotte
    14 - St. Louis, MO
    16 - Hampton, Philadelphia 2, New York City 1&2
    18 - Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
    22 - LA 1 & LA 2, Hamilton, ON, Toronto, Nashville, TN
    23 - Ft. Worth 1 & Ft. Worth 2, Austin 1 & Austin 2
  • Options
    euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    PJ N DC said:
    Is there any way to bypass the Credit Card Text from Ticketmaster?  I keep losing out on tickets. Ugh.
    What do you mean "bypass" the text? How are you paying?
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,487
    Try a different card 
  • Options
    euchrid said:
    PJ N DC said:
    I am using a debit card.  It never used to ask to verify the debit card by submitting the code that is texted from my Bank.
    92 - (Lollapalooza)
    96 - Columbia,MD
    98 - VA Beach
    10 - Bristow
    14 - St. Louis, MO
  • Options
    euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    PJ N DC said:
    euchrid said:
    PJ N DC said:
    I am using a debit card.  It never used to ask to verify the debit card by submitting the code that is texted from my Bank.
    Ya until you do that once it will keep asking. As SHZA use a different card if you can. If you are able to get to the point where you enter the code..even if you miss tickets again... it should be fine?
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,487
    euchrid said:
    PJ N DC said:
    euchrid said:
    PJ N DC said:
    Ya until you do that once it will keep asking. As SHZA use a different card if you can. If you are able to get to the point where you enter the code..even if you miss tickets again... it should be fine?
    I deleted my barclays card because it kept asking me even after one successful purchase. Chase hasn't been asking me for it. Might depend on your typical transaction patterns re whether your bank's fraud prevention algorithm flags it 
  • Options
    St Louis 114s will post at 1:30pmEST 
  • Options
    Pair in the floor for Nashville right now
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    euchrid said:
    PJ N DC said:
    euchrid said:
    PJ N DC said:
    I deleted my barclays card because it kept asking me even after one successful purchase. Chase hasn't been asking me for it. Might depend on your typical transaction patterns re whether your bank's fraud prevention algorithm flags it 
    Thank you all for the suggestions.
    92 - (Lollapalooza)
    96 - Columbia,MD
    98 - VA Beach
    10 - Bristow
    14 - St. Louis, MO
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,260
    bbiggs said:
    If anyone has a pair of GA for St. Louis and would like to trade for a pair in 118, row H, seats 1/2 (aisle near 117), please PM me.  We have a group of six going to the show with four of us in GA.  The other two would like to join.  Only interested in a trade for GA and would have to meet on Sunday to get tickets downloaded to each other's Apple Wallet (Android works also).
    Had a pair. Wish I'd kept them to make this trade. If I catch another, I'll let you know.
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,932
    bbiggs said:
    Had a pair. Wish I'd kept them to make this trade. If I catch another, I'll let you know.
    Sounds good. The seats are some of the best in the house, but we’re trying to get our entire group together. 
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,084
    Over 20 pairs now up for Nashville.  Crazy. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,260
    bbiggs said:
    bbiggs said:
    Sounds good. The seats are some of the best in the house, but we’re trying to get our entire group together. 
    LOL. Just caught one already. I'll let you know when I complete the pair.
  • Options
    Yeah, quite a few 300`s in Nashville now.  Glad I was able to snag some in sec 101 and flip my 318`s on Monday.   It looks like I may have been stuck with those 318s today.  

Still looking to upgrade from 101 but happy if that is my final landing spot.  
  • Options
    I'm expecting a dump on Friday by the band. I'm sure they have a massive hold being Nashville and all of their ties. 
    Nashville '00
    Houston, B'ham, Nashville, Atlanta '03
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Camden x 2, D.C., Cincy, San Fran x 3 '06
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
  • Options
    Agree - thinking early Friday may be best option to upgrade and I should still be able to move the 101 tickets   
  • Options
    Vedder4PrezVedder4Prez Posts: 804
    edited September 2022
    amazing someone paid 2600 for that pair side stage just now in Nashville.!!

popped back up but I tried to grab them for fun and says someone got them.. 
    Post edited by Vedder4Prez on
    Nashville '00
    Houston, B'ham, Nashville, Atlanta '03
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Camden x 2, D.C., Cincy, San Fran x 3 '06
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
  • Options
    redm0squito22redm0squito22 Long Island, NY Posts: 7
    About to list two Camden lawn seats on fan to fan...good luck to whoever snags them!  Since I can't go due to an unfortunate covid positive, expecting them to play Red Mosquito and/or Smile for sure, and knowing my luck I'll miss one of Wash or Oceans.  That said, enjoy the show all and hopefully they don't wait too long to come back this way!
This discussion has been closed.