Fan to Fan Ticket Exchange

Comments

• Camden tickets up
    "It can't rain all the time"
  • Nashville section 120 up right now
  • Multiple Nashville pairs & singles available right now
  • I have four Nashville. Upper deck. Not good seats, but includes an aisle seat. I’ll be posting around 10:15 pm ET tonight. 
    Got delayed. Posting these four now. 
  • EnjoyBeingEnjoyBeing Posts: 127
    edited September 2022
    I have four Nashville. Upper deck. Not good seats, but includes an aisle seat. I’ll be posting around 10:15 pm ET tonight. 
    Got delayed. Posting these four now. 
    Posted. Should be live shortly. Cheers!
  • steven87steven87 Posts: 1,440
    I have a Camden pair in section 200, row g that I’m going to list on F2F. Will do so later today (and will give a heads up before I do so), but would also be happy to try to arrange a timed drop. DM me if interested. 
  • Im just not meant to see PJ this year :disappointed: covid is kicking my ass. 

nice pair for 119 coming up soon for Nashville, not listed yet. Enjoy the show for me, pretty bummed right now. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Just listed 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • What a frustrating process.   I had the 119 tickets in my cart and got the dreaded error at checkout.  
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,889
    euchrid said:
    SHZA said:
    Anyone with a F2F code want to grab me 108s that just dropped? Single or pair, doesn't matter. I'm good for it 

Pretty sure they had switched to the "This show has started" message then..as I was checking..but maybe they came back? Anyhoo it was crazy the tickets that were coming up..and how fast they went

Saw this on Facebook. She got a pair in 119 for $109 face from the box office right as the show started 
  • Holden0614Holden0614 Posts: 17
    edited September 2022
    Nashville - Section 116 - pair posting at 930 AM CDT.  Bummed I can't use these.  Hope a great fan gets to use them this week.  Cheers.
    Post edited by Holden0614 on
  • bjubbbjubb Posts: 34
    2 camden lawn going up right now.   
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,390
    How long before selling your tickets on fan to fan to money in your account?  3-5 days?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • ekim997ekim997 Posts: 201
    mcgruff10 said:
    How long before selling your tickets on fan to fan to money in your account?  3-5 days?
    7 days after the show I think
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    mcgruff10 said:
    They say 5-7 days after the show takes place, but it's been taking 8-9.
  • euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    SHZA said:
    euchrid said:
    SHZA said:
    Anyone with a F2F code want to grab me 108s that just dropped? Single or pair, doesn't matter. I'm good for it 

Pretty sure they had switched to the "This show has started" message then..as I was checking..but maybe they came back? Anyhoo it was crazy the tickets that were coming up..and how fast they went

Saw this on Facebook. She got a pair in 119 for $109 face from the box office right as the show started 

Was great face value ones.. mostly singles.. popping up online right up until 730 or after when they put up the "this show has started" message... so assume after that the box office would still have some to move

• ekim997 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    7 days after the show I think
    yes, no rush in listing them.  not getting paid until a week later regardless. 
  • Whats up with the U504 error?  Is that an issue on my end or is it just that someone else beat met to purchasing the tickets at the checkout page?  
  • Some sweet Nashville pairs dropping this morning. 
    Boston '06
    Mansfield '08
    Hartford '10
    Worcester, Hartford '13
    Global Citizen, NY '15
  • And my Nashville's are gone quickly.  I hope one of y'all got 'em.
  • deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,462
    I thought I was super fast with the 116 and still don't error. Oh well
  • Same here I was on it and still got the error!!  
  • Jumb0Jumb0 Posts: 910
    deb1211 said:
    I thought I was super fast with the 116 and still don't error. Oh well

Me too
  • damianfazz007damianfazz007 Posts: 34
    edited September 2022
    Do we think with all the upgrades, some people will get stuck with Nashville  uppers and can’t sell them for under face?
    It's crazy. You know it's coming and still a big fail 😆 
  • LivingBubbaLivingBubba Posts: 135
    edited September 2022
    Do we think with all the upgrades, some people will get stuck with Nashville  uppers and can’t sell them for under face?
    I hope not.  I`ve got 3 in 317 I need to flip if I am able to upgrade.  
    There are a lot of 300s for sale in St Louis now it seems
  • euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    Whats up with the U504 error?  Is that an issue on my end or is it just that someone else beat met to purchasing the tickets at the checkout page?  
    Someone else beat you 
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    edited September 2022

• Posting a good single floor seat for OKC at 10:30 central - Section 1 row C
This discussion has been closed.