Options

Fan to Fan Ticket Exchange

Comments

• Options
    pearldavidsonpearldavidson PA Posts: 1,356
    Can someone answer me this: Is the fan to fan ticket exchange the same as face value exchange? 
    Yes

it appears though that some are listed above face value on that exchange. not sure how that works, but thank you for answering my question. example being Ottawa....a great pair of tickets are going for like $1500 each. 
    In the $1500 example it means the fan originally paid $1500 as a PJ premium.  Whatever the fan buys it for is the only price that ticket can be resold at.  
    Thank you for clarifying!!
  • Options
    RK50065RK50065 St. Louis, MO Posts: 889
    Not PJ related but from the TM bag of tricks department, for the chili peppers Toronto show this weekend a brand new floor section just came into existence in the last hour.  Too bad these seats are all $390.  

that's crazy. this is a 'minor production change'. Props to 10C for having a lottery and not doing this crap.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,920
    edited August 2022
    baggio16 said:
    Added my two GA for OKC. Hope someone Gets to have a blast. Ugh. 
    i haven't seen them pop up. Sorry you cant make it!

I saw it pop up. Never saw this name for GA before though.

Open photo
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • Options
    euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    JF140948 said:
    I am literally about to post 2 Toronto GA tix!
    :(
  • Options
    aidt17aidt17 Posts: 614
    Is this taxpayer info a legit thing? I’ve got 2 emails from ticketmaster saying I’ve got to input some tax info?

Hamilton 05, 11, Cleveland 06, Toronto 09, 16, Buffalo 10,13, London 13, Seattle 13, Detroit 14, Milwaukee 14, Ottawa 16, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1 & 2

• Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,026
    aidt17 said:
    Is this taxpayer info a legit thing? I’ve got 2 emails from ticketmaster saying I’ve got to input some tax info?

Yes. I got one as well when I sold a ticket on F2F.

• Options
    GlowGirl said:
    aidt17 said:

It is requesting my TIN (taxpayer info number). I have no clue what this number is….
    Hamilton 05, 11, Cleveland 06, Toronto 09, 16, Buffalo 10,13, London 13, Seattle 13, Detroit 14, Milwaukee 14, Ottawa 16, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1

• Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,545
    edited August 2022
    I have a single OKC section 221 row D. TM has the seats right in front of mine in row C as PJ Premium for $345 each. The ticket I am going to drop will be the face value of $125.  The seat is in-line with the front of the stage. Live now. 
    Post edited by JeBurkhardt on
  • Options
    aidt17 said:
    GlowGirl said:
    aidt17 said:

It is requesting my TIN (taxpayer info number). I have no clue what this number is….
    You have to say you are not American. I had to do it for Fresno in May. 
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    And that’s a form from ticketmaster as well?  I’m reading now it seems to be geared towards American citizens….found it. Thanks 
    Post edited by aidt17 on

• Options
    aidt17 said:
    And that’s a form from ticketmaster as well?  I’m reading now it seems to be geared towards American citizens 
    It is. I dont have it in front of me but there was a section to just say I am not American. 
  • Options
    LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 803
    aidt17 said:
    GlowGirl said:
    aidt17 said:

Canadian right?  You just have to indicate this on the form where provided for and submit.
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • Options
    JE224127JE224127 Fairhope, AL Posts: 329
    baggio16 said:
    Thank you
  • Options
    JE224127 said:
    baggio16 said:
    Thank you
    So you are the one who will be located on the arena floor! 
  • Options
    JE224127JE224127 Fairhope, AL Posts: 329
    PJNB said:
    JE224127 said:
    baggio16 said:
    Thank you
    So you are the one who will be located on the arena floor! 
    Yep! Section GA2 Row GA5
  • Options
    Still hoping for 2 lower bowl seats to Toronto!
  • Options
    MakeUSmileMakeUSmile NJ Posts: 1,067
    hey all! thanks to @PJNB looking out, I was able to secure a reserved for GA swap for camden. However, looking to get one more friend into GA with us. So if anyone is releasing a Camden GA, I'd appreciate a heads up. Or if any of you have one currently in trade negotiations that might not work out, hit me up!  Thanks. 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • Options
    Not PJ related but from the TM bag of tricks department, for the chili peppers Toronto show this weekend a brand new floor section just came into existence in the last hour.  Too bad these seats are all $390.  

I walked up to the box office in Detroit 10 mins before the show and got 2 tickets in the pit for $190/ticket
  • Options
    GTFLYGIRLGTFLYGIRL NewYork Posts: 728
    edited August 2022
    Heyyy.... Looking for one Ottawa GA! I will trade my Section B (center), Row 1 floor seat for the GA.... Or i will just buy your GA and place my ticket on F2F!! 

If you really want a chair.. this is a deal for you!!!!

I just really want GA... Not alone in the row... Im driving up from NYC. Ready. To. Rock. 

Thanks!!!! ♡♡♡
  • Options
    I have a pair in Section 110 I need to drop. Let me know if you want them and we'll set up a drop day/time.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    LaFleur said:
    aidt17 said:
    GlowGirl said:
    aidt17 said:

Canadian right?  You just have to indicate this on the form where provided for and submit.
    Where is this form? I am Canadian and got that email too,  but I have no idea how to tell them I am Canadian.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    Where is this form? I am Canadian and got that email too,  but I have no idea how to tell them I am Canadian.

This is a username I haven't seen in YEARS!
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    Hi, I have one Toronto ticket section 106 for sale face value 
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,184
    edited August 2022
    So, I vaguely remember them posting a message or sending an email before the start of the first leg detailing how, if you had pit tickets in your account for someone who wasn't going to be entering with you, you needed to go to the box office with that person ahead of time on the day of the show, or something like that. Does anyone else remember that? If so, could you direct me to it, or refresh my memory on how it was conveyed? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks!

EDIT: More specifically, I think it was directed at ppl who had both pit and reserved tickets in their account, since there are separate lines. That's why I'm asking.
    Post edited by aisleseats on
  • Options
    I have one ticket section 106
  • Options
    LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 803
    LaFleur said:
    aidt17 said:
    GlowGirl said:
    aidt17 said:

Form might have been the wrong word, just follow the link. It's there.
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • Options
    lfitzpatrick9lfitzpatrick9 NJ Posts: 372
    Looks like there’s a single in Toronto up on section 121 right now. 
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,639
    Really nice STL pair in 115 is up
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    So, I vaguely remember them posting a message or sending an email before the start of the first leg detailing how, if you had pit tickets in your account for someone who wasn't going to be entering with you, you needed to go to the box office with that person ahead of time on the day of the show, or something like that. Does anyone else remember that? If so, could you direct me to it, or refresh my memory on how it was conveyed? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks!

EDIT: More specifically, I think it was directed at ppl who had both pit and reserved tickets in their account, since there are separate lines. That's why I'm asking.
    The info will be given out when each shows specific emails for GA and merch are sent out. Thats where the info was last May. People had to go to the venues willcall and get hard tickets for the reserved I believe. 
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,184
    Really nice STL pair in 115 is up
    They're a phantom pair that's been up since yesterday morning. Currently unattainable.
This discussion has been closed.