Options

Fan to Fan Ticket Exchange

Comments

• Options
    That's what they paid for the tickets. PJ premium. 
  • Options
    pearldavidsonpearldavidson PA Posts: 1,356
    GlowGirl said:
    I am about to post a great single for Ottawa. Section 115 row R. 
    Just seeing this post now, but I’m pretty sure I bought your ticket lol.
  • Options
    rattzeyrattzey Posts: 877
    That's what they paid for the tickets. PJ premium. 
    Right, thanks
    Walkin on a slippery sidewalk listening to P.J
  • Options
    GTFLYGIRLGTFLYGIRL NewYork Posts: 728
    rattzey said:
    Sorry maybe I missed something but it says face value, how does this work?
    Whoever bought those, must have paid that... 

Imagine buying tickets for that much and then not being able to go? OMG!!
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,424
    Not PJ related but from the TM bag of tricks department, for the chili peppers Toronto show this weekend a brand new floor section just came into existence in the last hour.  Too bad these seats are all $390.  

I walked up to the box office in Detroit 10 mins before the show and got 2 tickets in the pit for $190/ticket
    The new section of RHCP didn’t sell too much in 24 hours.  They cut the price in half.  That would have been good enough for me but I found a standard ticket elsewhere in the venue where the price had been cut by two-thirds.  24 hours before doors seems to be the sweet spot.  It’s a whole new way to think about buying tickets to shows.  PJ might be an exception but in general it seems it’s better to wait than rush into the onsales.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,121
    GlowGirl said:
    I am about to post a great single for Ottawa. Section 115 row R. 
    Just seeing this post now, but I’m pretty sure I bought your ticket lol.
    Cool. Enjoy!!
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,424
    Not PJ related but from the TM bag of tricks department, for the chili peppers Toronto show this weekend a brand new floor section just came into existence in the last hour.  Too bad these seats are all $390.  

I walked up to the box office in Detroit 10 mins before the show and got 2 tickets in the pit for $190/ticket
    The new section of RHCP didn’t sell too much in 24 hours.  They cut the price in half.  That would have been good enough for me but I found a standard ticket elsewhere in the venue where the price had been cut by two-thirds.  24 hours before doors seems to be the sweet spot.  It’s a whole new way to think about buying tickets to shows.  PJ might be an exception but in general it seems it’s better to wait than rush into the onsales.  
    @Weston1283 who was first to discover this technique post Covid.  At least in my world.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,468
    edited August 2022

That worked for me for RHCP in Chicago. Resale and platinum prices for the pit were like $600-$700 for months. The night before the show they dropped some at the "standard" price of $295 
  • Options
    Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,565
    SHZA said:

That worked for me for RHCP in Chicago. Resale and platinum prices for the pit were like $600-$700 for months. The night before the show they dropped some at the "standard" price of $295 
    I did the same exact thing!  

Also noticed that the 100 level sections close to the stage that were marked "obstructed view" had a bunch of seats added, and seats that in those sections were $244 went to like $94 (both before fees)

Whenever Jack White was here in the spring, I paid like $130 or something for floor, pretty sure they were half of that the week of when I looked out of curiosity
  • Options
    Where is this form? I am Canadian and got that email too,  but I have no idea how to tell them I am Canadian.

This is a username I haven't seen in YEARS!
    LOL ya I spend most of my time on Facebook groups. I do lurk here occasionally. Got tix to unload and like everyone else I need an MSG ticket 
    Don’t have an extra MSG ticket but I’ll be there! You and vedhead27 were my girls when I was a youngin! 😂
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    ACCBootlegGoddessACCBootlegGoddess Posts: 4,184
    edited August 2022
    Where is this form? I am Canadian and got that email too,  but I have no idea how to tell them I am Canadian.

This is a username I haven't seen in YEARS!
    LOL ya I spend most of my time on Facebook groups. I do lurk here occasionally. Got tix to unload and like everyone else I need an MSG ticket 
    Don’t have an extra MSG ticket but I’ll be there! You and vedhead27 were my girls when I was a youngin! 😂
    Aww right on. Vedhead27 is still a friend of mine. I'll hopefully be seeing her in Ottawa. 
    Post edited by ACCBootlegGoddess on
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,252
    Damn. Front row lowers on the aisle dropping for Nashville at 3:50a, and I miss them by seconds.
  • Options
    Who just took my single to Toronto in 118, LOL! I had it in my cart! Congrats!

i have Toronto section 106. 

• Options
    jpgoegeljpgoegel Posts: 410
    thanks if you are here, for dropping the OKC GA tix !
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,013
    Sec 120 row 4 up for HAM
  • Options
    GTFLYGIRLGTFLYGIRL NewYork Posts: 728
    If anyone is looking for a great QC ticket.. Im gonna drop a Section 112 Row D (4th row off floor- Mikes side) It is 3 seats in... off the 113 section. 

Please message me if you want to arrange a drop! Ill be dropping today. 
  • Options
    Looking for Hamilton GA or good reserved (107-108, 122-123) Can do account surrender, pay in advance and show meet up or schedule TM drop.  Round of drinks or merch at the show on me.

Thanks
    Mike
  • Options
    Jaylee7724Jaylee7724 ATX Posts: 6
    Desperately seeking one (or two) GA tix for OKC so I can hang with my new friend GTFLYGIRL and also just be so overwhelmed with emotions that I cry for two days straight after the show.  Please message me!
  • Options
    Nashville behind the stage pair up
  • Options
    lfitzpatrick9lfitzpatrick9 NJ Posts: 374
    Nashville behind the stage pair up
    And gone lol 😩
  • Options
    Someone just scored Sec 107 HH for NASH! 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Damn had them in my cart. Beat me to it. 👎🏻
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    I’m guessing you are going to more than one show too
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    I am but I am not going for Nashville. I did see someone post it was popping up on Facebook. That was a great score for someone. 
  • Options
    Fuck me, been refreshing Nashville all day, and I took a shower
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    I am but I am not going for Nashville. I did see someone post it was popping up on Facebook. That was a great score for someone. 
    Bummer. I’m not going to any currently lol 
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    Just looking for Nashville? 

There are easier cities to find tickets out there you know lol. It is tough when the one you want does not even have premiums up to refresh. 
  • Options
    StL 105C row CC
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    Just looking for Nashville? 

There are easier cities to find tickets out there you know lol. It is tough when the one you want does not even have premiums up to refresh. 
    Live in NJ and MSG and Nashville are the only doable shows for me money wise. Flights to the other places are not ideal
  • Options
    Hopefully the lawn opens up soon for Camden and you can make that.  

MSG will be a flight just to get in likely. 
This discussion has been closed.