Options

First Leg 2022 Pearl Jam posters

Comments

• Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,938
    Why can't I see any pics of the posters and shirt? Strange.
    Hope you can see these pictures 
    Thank you! Must be a work block. I had to look at my phone to see original post. The shirt is completely expected. I will get one if easy, but won't cry if I can't. The poster just continues the tradition for Oakland PJ posters.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,973
    "Maybe if we make the skull an animal skull they won't notice it's another skull poster?

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,063
    Overall, the shirts & stickers have been better than the posters so far since the tour started. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,577
    Guess I’ll grab some stickers and that’ll be it for night 1
  • Options
    sticker and shirt looks like it was taken from 1997 Oakland poster when PJ opened for The Rolling Stones.
    The imagery for the stickers and shirt (and potentially for the poster referenced above) comes from this A's logo, which they have had affiliated with the organization since 1902.

Oakland Athletics Alternate Logo  Sports Logo History

Here is the history of the logo...interesting....  
    https://www.mlb.com/news/oakland-athletics-elephant-logo-origin
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,710
    demetrios said:
    I don't mind this poster. Nice colours.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,549
    Why can't I see any pics of the posters and shirt? Strange.
    Hope you can see these pictures 
    As an A's fan, these are pretty cool. If someone could pick me up a sticker I would appreciate it.
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,938
    I just realized the A's themed stuff is specifically for tonight. Bummer! I will be going tomorrow and it will definitely be Warriors junk, so I guess I will save money.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,155

• Options
    Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,239
    demetrios said:

Wait, are you telling me tonight’s poster isn’t by Ziegler but instead these guys from Shredders Digest? I’m confused. 
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Wait, are you telling me tonight’s poster isn’t by Ziegler but instead these guys from Shredders Digest? I’m confused. 
    I believe that they are one and the same....
  • Options
    demetrios said:

I believe that they are one and the same....

They are. The Oakland poster was sold off this website too.
  • Options
    droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,353
    That poster is Fugly. Why do they keep using this guy? I year for the 2000-2010 days where they used a steady rotation of Klausen, Ames, Munk One, and Emek.
  • Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,107
    That poster is Fugly. Why do they keep using this guy? I year for the 2000-2010 days where they used a steady rotation of Klausen, Ames, Munk One, and Emek.
    Ziegler is a really famous artist and his works have sold for tens of thousands of dollars worldwide. Just Google him. His PJ posters aren’t the best but he’s more famous than the vast majority of the PJ poster artists. 
  • Options
    iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Rockford, IL Posts: 3,343
    Far better than Hampton, VA
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

• Options
    FlyBono24FlyBono24 Posts: 101
    It looks like a death metal band or something...
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,612
    drfox said:
    Ziegler is a really famous artist and his works have sold for tens of thousands of dollars worldwide. Just Google him. His PJ posters aren’t the best but he’s more famous than the vast majority of the PJ poster artists. 
    Same story with Faile.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    FlyBono24FlyBono24 Posts: 101
    sticker and shirt looks like it was taken from 1997 Oakland poster when PJ opened for The Rolling Stones.
    The imagery for the stickers and shirt (and potentially for the poster referenced above) comes from this A's logo, which they have had affiliated with the organization since 1902.

Oakland Athletics Alternate Logo  Sports Logo History

Here is the history of the logo...interesting....  
    https://www.mlb.com/news/oakland-athletics-elephant-logo-origin

That's kinda cool with the A's.... even though they will soon be leaving.
  • Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,787
    Tonight’s poster sucks. 
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    SM187650SM187650 Canada Posts: 713
    Did anyone who ordered brads print in Canada hear back from him on being charged for shipping?? 
  • Options
    SM187650 said:
    Did anyone who ordered brads print in Canada hear back from him on being charged for shipping?? 

Weird I was charged $25 when it went up for sale. Shipped to Canada. 
  • Options
    SweetDaddyLouSweetDaddyLou Posts: 1,191
    Did anyone in Canada receive an error message during checkout when purchasing the Ames poster the other day?
  • Options
    ST66483ST66483 Posts: 702
    Love that poster and shirt.
  • Options
    Lukeat911Lukeat911 Nashville, TN Posts: 182
    Best poster of the tour so far imo. 
  • Options
    KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,040
    Is that the logo for the mighty ducks of Anaheim? 👓 
  • Options
    That's a beautiful poster!

(2000) Mansfield I, Mansfield II (2003) Montreal (2005) Montreal, Ottawa (2006) Albany (2008) Montreal I + II (EV) (2022) Québec City

• Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,063
    Agreed.  Best poster of the tour so far.  
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,382
    Agreed, hers was best of the Ev tour posters too, except for the tour Williams IMO.