Ticket Request: Unfulfilled

Long RedLong Red Posts: 185
Denied by the 10 Club for MSG. Anyone have an idea how that decision is made? Do I need to pay more in yearly fees, cuz I will. Just ask me, 10 Club, and you'll have my money.

Comments

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,462

Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Long RedLong Red Posts: 185

Ugh. It's the early to mid 90s all over again. Impossibility to get into a Pearl Jam concert. 
  • Onto the verified fan. Then F2F.  Don't give up hope 
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,892
    There were never going to be many winners for returned tickets to popular shows like Nashville that previously sold out.  The move was to go for new shows or less popular original shows.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • pbultimatepbultimate Posts: 612
    There were never going to be many winners for returned tickets to popular shows like Nashville that previously sold out.  The move was to go for new shows or less popular original shows.  
    Yup. Had baltimore. Thought about a quick trip to nash or stl, but opted out due to no idea where my seats would be (146k number) for the re-release if I even won vs waiting for next round of dates. Also didnt want to get my hopes up. 
  • Air23Air23 Posts: 1,361
    I am not familiar with the new system. How is it possible to get GA tickets after an unsuccessful lottery?
  • I somehow screwed up and only did the verified fan registration for Sacramento.  Never finished to enter the Ten Club lottery.  This is totally my fault - and I'm finding myself...unfulfilled.  
    “I suppose our capacity for self-delusion is boundless.” ― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America
  • RenataGDRenataGD Posts: 1
    Same here for Toronto… no tix for me :(
  • mdgsolomdgsolo Posts: 796
    Put in for all types for Camden and MSG.  Goose egg here on all accounts
  • DB15740DB15740 Posts: 72
    I somehow screwed up and only did the verified fan registration for Sacramento.  Never finished to enter the Ten Club lottery.  This is totally my fault - and I'm finding myself...unfulfilled.  
    I did the same thing, I didn’t see any other options for register for tickets and followed what I thought were instructions for the presale???  Damn it!
    Springfield MA 4/6/94; Hartford CT 9/13/98; Saratoga Springs NY 8/27/00;
    Albany NY 4/29/03; Mansfield MA 7/2/03; Mansfield MA 7/11/03; Boston MA 9/28/04;
    Hartford CT 5/13/06; Hartford CT 6/27/08; Hartford CT 5/15/10; Worcester MA 10/16/13; Hartford CT 10/25/13;
    Fenway I 8/5/16; Fenway II 8/7/16; Fenway I  9/2/18; Fenway II  9/4/18; Fenway I 9/15/24
  • riley540riley540 Denver Colorado Posts: 1,132
    I somehow screwed up and only did the verified fan registration for Sacramento.  Never finished to enter the Ten Club lottery.  This is totally my fault - and I'm finding myself...unfulfilled.  
    My wife and I can’t use our Sacramento pair. I’d be glad to arrange to sell them to you when fan 2 fan opens 
  • Well now I'm totally confused - I thought fan club members only needed to do that verified fan registration. Crap, did I miss a step!? 
  • droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,430
    #GUTTED. In all seriousness, it does suck when you miss out. I missed out on tickets back in the initial lottery in 2020. A combination of the band getting into legacy rock act territory, far fewer shows than in the late 90s/early 2000s, and an older fan base with more disposable income and a willingness to travel have created demand far surpassing what can the 10 club can reasonably accommodate. Couple those conditions with the fact that the show is in one of the largest cities in the world and the odds are always going to be really low, especially when you're dealing with a pool of leftover tickets to begin with.
  • Missed on Hamilton, Quebec and Toronto. Hard times. 
  • joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,247
    And it's official.
  • jh275312jh275312 Posts: 92
    I missed on all requests. Just kind of frustrating when I see people who got many shows.
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    mdgsolo said:
    Put in for all types for Camden and MSG.  Goose egg here on all accounts
    So sorry for you
  • DB15740DB15740 Posts: 72
    Well now I'm totally confused - I thought fan club members only needed to do that verified fan registration. Crap, did I miss a step!? 
    That’s what I thought, but it looks like we might’ve missed something? Like I said, I didn’t see any other options, so I’m somewhat confused?  Verified Fan it is I guess….
    Springfield MA 4/6/94; Hartford CT 9/13/98; Saratoga Springs NY 8/27/00;
    Albany NY 4/29/03; Mansfield MA 7/2/03; Mansfield MA 7/11/03; Boston MA 9/28/04;
    Hartford CT 5/13/06; Hartford CT 6/27/08; Hartford CT 5/15/10; Worcester MA 10/16/13; Hartford CT 10/25/13;
    Fenway I 8/5/16; Fenway II 8/7/16; Fenway I  9/2/18; Fenway II  9/4/18; Fenway I 9/15/24
  • radiorob123radiorob123 Indianapolis Posts: 22
    I'm in the same boat. Missed out on St. Louis.
    08/20/16 - Wrigley Field
  • This is VERY confusing! What was after all the CRITERIA used? Why they didn't tell us? I am a TC member for several years, since 2009. My two tickets requests were unfulfilled with no further details (L.A. and Glendale). Why?? I am very confused. I just sent an email for TC saying how mad I am and asking for clarification. I am not based in the US and would travel just to see PJ. Its our RIGHT to know and understand the criteria used. After all, are we REALLY TC members and PJ FANS? Because we're not being treated accordingly! Its disappointed to see the band just don't care about all this mistreatment we are passing through. We should not accept it, we should speak up, send emails, post on social media, make our voice to be heard and request for respect. This is totally unacceptable.
  • KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,112
    This is VERY confusing! What was after all the CRITERIA used? Why they didn't tell us? I am a TC member for several years, since 2009. My two tickets requests were unfulfilled with no further details (L.A. and Glendale). Why?? I am very confused. I just sent an email for TC saying how mad I am and asking for clarification. I am not based in the US and would travel just to see PJ. Its our RIGHT to know and understand the criteria used. After all, are we REALLY TC members and PJ FANS? Because we're not being treated accordingly! Its disappointed to see the band just don't care about all this mistreatment we are passing through. We should not accept it, we should speak up, send emails, post on social media, make our voice to be heard and request for respect. This is totally unacceptable.
    You are here voluntarily and are not really entitled to anything, nor is it your RIGHT to know anything. You are free to leave any time. 
  • KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,112
    The sense of entitlement to claim that you are being “mistreated” is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever read. 
  • PB11041PB11041 Posts: 2,805
    its remarkeable how many fans who seem to have begun posting within the last 48 hours are suddenly stunned they did not follow directions.
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• ZodZod Posts: 10,521
    I think it's always going to be the hardest to get tickets to an arena show in one of the biggest markets in the US.  There's what.. 10 million people in the new york area and it's in the north east, so there's a boatload of other big cities in driving distance.

West coast is where it's at for getting tickets? (except maybe seattle shows).
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,393
    Ding ding ding.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,125
    I'm surprised we saw as many winners for some of these shows as we did. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,757
    This is VERY confusing! What was after all the CRITERIA used? Why they didn't tell us? I am a TC member for several years, since 2009. My two tickets requests were unfulfilled with no further details (L.A. and Glendale). Why?? I am very confused. I just sent an email for TC saying how mad I am and asking for clarification. I am not based in the US and would travel just to see PJ. Its our RIGHT to know and understand the criteria used. After all, are we REALLY TC members and PJ FANS? Because we're not being treated accordingly! Its disappointed to see the band just don't care about all this mistreatment we are passing through. We should not accept it, we should speak up, send emails, post on social media, make our voice to be heard and request for respect. This is totally unacceptable.
    Are you asking to speak to the manager?
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,521
    JimmyV said:
    I'm surprised we saw as many winners for some of these shows as we did. 
     Yeah I’m stunned. I took a look at Camden and thought the lawn wasn’t worth the trip for me, so I put in only for reserved and GA as a lark thinking no way would I get a ticket for a 7000 seat location(excluding lawn) and knowing all the MSG ticket holders could put in for NJ, I literally thought zero chance. But I got lucky so I guess I’m hitting the road.

to everyone who didnt score tix yet this tour, hang in there and keep at it, VF and F2F, you never know when a win awaits you.
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,703
    Keep being persistent and the F2F will get you into the show. It might not be 10C seats, but there will be tickets available for almost every show, except the two that don't have F2F. 
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,208
    stripes lighten GIF
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.