Options

Hunter Biden Laptop Controversy

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,931

Are they any closer to finding out why Hunter got $2B from the Saudis? 

thats still the great mystery. give them time though. thy have a witness..
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,520
    edited August 2023
    mickeyrat said:

Hopefully they're also looking into how he got all those trademarks fast tracked in China while his father was president... since we're all so very seriously concerned about presidential corruption & whatnot. 
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,684
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Let's just think about this logically.  You're in a business meeting/dinner and the VP of the US calls up.  It would be perfectly natural for Hunter to put him on speaker and say "hello".  And I'm sure Hunter loved the leverage and power it gave him.  But that's not a crime by Hunter and it certainly isn't a crime by Joe Biden.  
    I agree with the last part. But it doesn’t seem natural to me. I have never once put my dad on speaker just for casual talk with people he didn’t know. I don’t think that would change just because he was someone important, like VP. If that was normal, kids of celebrities must do that all the time.
    If that’s what happened, seems more like Hunter just trying to prove his worth or something. But you’re right about it not being illegal. Just odd.
    It doesn't seem natural to you or us because we are not the vice president's or some celebrity's son. He's clearly trying to impress the people he's with for whatever reason....and that's not something rational people would impeach his dad over. lol
    If you were at a dinner with some people and the Vice President called you and was willing to say hello to your dinner table, you would do that all day long.  
  • Options
    JB16057JB16057 Posts: 1,269
    mickeyrat said:
    Is this what McCarthy tweeted? I don’t have an account so I can’t read threads on there. 

just a screen shot.... no source provided by link or otherwise.
    I mean in another forum someone posted his intro tweet. I’m guessing this might be what he tweeted. 
    If I had to guess, it’s from a gym Jordan release of portions of testimony and nowhere near a full transcript of testimony nor of questioning by repubs or dems. I wouldn’t even bet money that the bullets are the full answer or testimony. Context, you know? Without a link, JB just further erodes what little credibility they have, if there’s anything left. Hell, as far as I know, JB just typed shit up.
    It's funny because no one else is asked to provide links to all the crazy bullshit you all come up with($2 billion from the Saudis.... wah wah wah). 

There are two views looking at this and this was the main points from the right just as there is plenty of talk about what the left heard yesterday. Go ahead and read what I posted. It doesn't change anything and it doesn't prove any laws were broken so even if I provided a link, it won't change a thing.

We already know that Joe is a liar and that of course he spoke with his son about business dealings. Joe also told us that Hunter didn't make money in China yet Hunter had to tell us the truth that he did make plenty of money from China.

I do believe that the Biden's are corrupt, as I believe most politicians are, but without solid proof that laws were broken, there's nothing that can be done. This isn't the first one of Hunter's business associates that have given testimony so this is all stuff we already knew.
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

Hopefully they're also looking into how he got all those trademarks fast tracked in China while his father was president... since we're all so very seriously concerned about presidential corruption & whatnot. 
    If laws were broken, they should be prosecuted.

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,860
    uh, the $2 billion "investment" is a known fact. look it up. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    uh, the $2 billion "investment" is a known fact. look it up. 
    Yes, I know that. Were there any laws broken?
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,181
    mickeyrat said:

until the witness winds up missing again.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    another embarrassment for the gop.

this is why they say "if you come for the king you'd best not miss". 

they can't hit the broad side of a barn.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:

It's not being investigated at all... why not? 

Meanwhile, "bUrIsMa"!!!
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Meanwhile, "bUrIsMa"!!!
    You tell me why not? Your guy is in office and controls the DOJ. Why isn't it being investigated? You are asking me when you should be asking Democrats.

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,672
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Is this what McCarthy tweeted? I don’t have an account so I can’t read threads on there. 

I mean in another forum someone posted his intro tweet. I’m guessing this might be what he tweeted. 
    If I had to guess, it’s from a gym Jordan release of portions of testimony and nowhere near a full transcript of testimony nor of questioning by repubs or dems. I wouldn’t even bet money that the bullets are the full answer or testimony. Context, you know? Without a link, JB just further erodes what little credibility they have, if there’s anything left. Hell, as far as I know, JB just typed shit up.
    It's funny because no one else is asked to provide links to all the crazy bullshit you all come up with($2 billion from the Saudis.... wah wah wah). 

There are two views looking at this and this was the main points from the right just as there is plenty of talk about what the left heard yesterday. Go ahead and read what I posted. It doesn't change anything and it doesn't prove any laws were broken so even if I provided a link, it won't change a thing.

We already know that Joe is a liar and that of course he spoke with his son about business dealings. Joe also told us that Hunter didn't make money in China yet Hunter had to tell us the truth that he did make plenty of money from China.

I do believe that the Biden's are corrupt, as I believe most politicians are, but without solid proof that laws were broken, there's nothing that can be done. This isn't the first one of Hunter's business associates that have given testimony so this is all stuff we already knew.
    It’s crazy, I know. I mean, where do you get your news? Like, seriously? Jared Dear Boy was a senior adviser to POOTWH, on the payroll, who couldn’t pass a security clearance, took em six times buh buh buh Hunter and the Brandon Criminal family is your concern? And you’ll vote POOTWH again? DELUSIONAL.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-house-panel-probing-saudi-arabias-investment-kushners-firm-2022-06-02/
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Meanwhile, "bUrIsMa"!!!
    You tell me why not? Your guy is in office and controls the DOJ. Why isn't it being investigated? You are asking me when you should be asking Democrats.

the doj is independent from this administration, but do go on.

• Options
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:

It’s crazy, I know. I mean, where do you get your news? Like, seriously? Jared Dear Boy was a senior adviser to POOTWH, on the payroll, who couldn’t pass a security clearance, took em six times buh buh buh Hunter and the Brandon Criminal family is your concern? And you’ll vote POOTWH again? DELUSIONAL.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-house-panel-probing-saudi-arabias-investment-kushners-firm-2022-06-02/
    The only news story you could come up with is from over a year ago! Yet, you are asking where I get my news from. I can tell you it isn't from over a year ago.
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Meanwhile, "bUrIsMa"!!!

The point is, the Hunter investigation is a crock of shit. If there was anything there they would have uncovered it by now. 

It's not my fault you keep falling for obvious bullshit and can't or won't see it for what it is. 
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Meanwhile, "bUrIsMa"!!!

The point is, the Hunter investigation is a crock of shit. If there was anything there they would have uncovered it by now. 

It's not my fault you keep falling for obvious bullshit and can't or won't see it for what it is. 
    ...yet you keep bringing up the $2 billion from Saudis. What is the difference between you and I then if we're both chasing something that isnt really there? That would make you just as guilty as I am. Way to change the subject.....

• Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Meanwhile, "bUrIsMa"!!!

the doj is independent from this administration, but do go on.
    Nice deflection.... You can't answer my question either.

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,672
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:

The only news story you could come up with is from over a year ago! Yet, you are asking where I get my news from. I can tell you it isn't from over a year ago.
    There’s a zillion news links to the “story.” Hey but if it happened over a year ago, it doesn’t matter, right? I’ll tell you what the “deal” was so you can go down a conspiracy rabbit hole, okay? Jared Dear Boy gets $2B from the Saudi wealth fund just after POOTWH leaves office, basically the Saudi government, despite the wealth fund’s concerns about his lack of financial acumen. Bone Saw Mohammad overrides them. Jared Dear Boy’s fee for his sorely lacking financial acumen is $25M per year guaranteed, regardless of the fund’s performance. Now, I won’t link but you can do your own research. But if you have an issue with Hunter and not this, and yet, will still vote POOTWH, you’re in a cult. Enjoy it.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:

There’s a zillion news links to the “story.” Hey but if it happened over a year ago, it doesn’t matter, right? I’ll tell you what the “deal” was so you can go down a conspiracy rabbit hole, okay? Jared Dear Boy gets $2B from the Saudi wealth fund just after POOTWH leaves office, basically the Saudi government, despite the wealth fund’s concerns about his lack of financial acumen. Bone Saw Mohammad overrides them. Jared Dear Boy’s fee for his sorely lacking financial acumen is $25M per year guaranteed, regardless of the fund’s performance. Now, I won’t link but you can do your own research. But if you have an issue with Hunter and not this, and yet, will still vote POOTWH, you’re in a cult. Enjoy it.

You can't prove shit. Are you just mad because the point you brought up isn't even being discussed anymore?

• Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Meanwhile, "bUrIsMa"!!!

...yet you keep bringing up the $2 billion from Saudis. What is the difference between you and I then if we're both chasing something that isnt really there? That would make you just as guilty as I am. Way to change the subject.....

You do know every comment about Hunter getting $2B has been tongue in cheek, don't you?

You do know it was Jared Kushner that got $2B from the Saudis, right?

& that $2B from Saudi Arabia, plus Ivanka getting trademarks fast tracked in China while her father was in office and she worked in his administration are way bigger red flags & than anything Hunter's been tied to... you understand that, don't you? 
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Meanwhile, "bUrIsMa"!!!

You do know every comment about Hunter getting $2B has been tongue in cheek, don't you?

& that $2B from Saudi Arabia, plus Ivanka getting trademarks fast tracked in China while her father was in office and she worked in his administration are way bigger red flags & than anything Hunter's been tied to... you understand that, don't you? 
    Way bigger red flags? Show me the investigation and more importantly, tell me what laws were broken and when the Trumps are going to jail.

• Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Meanwhile, "bUrIsMa"!!!

the only time anyone brings up the saudi deal is when cons bitch and moan about democrat/biden corruption. because it showcases the obvious hypocrisy. get it now?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Meanwhile, "bUrIsMa"!!!

Way bigger red flags? Show me the investigation and more importantly, tell me what laws were broken and when the Trumps are going to jail.

No laws were broken by Kushner.  And no laws were broken by Hunter as it relates to doing business in Ukraine or anywhere else.  That's the point.  If he didn't pay taxes, then that's a broken law but the DOJ handled that.  

And in neither of these scenarios were laws broken by Joe Biden or Donald Trump.  

• Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Meanwhile, "bUrIsMa"!!!

the only time anyone brings up the saudi deal is when cons bitch and moan about democrat/biden corruption. because it showcases the obvious hypocrisy. get it now?
    No. I don't get it. Is there still an active investigation into the $2billion Saudi deal?

• Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Meanwhile, "bUrIsMa"!!!

No. I don't get it. Is there still an active investigation into the $2billion Saudi deal?

did I say there was?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,334

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Meanwhile, "bUrIsMa"!!!

No laws were broken by Kushner.  And no laws were broken by Hunter as it relates to doing business in Ukraine or anywhere else.  That's the point.  If he didn't pay taxes, then that's a broken law but the DOJ handled that.  

And in neither of these scenarios were laws broken by Joe Biden or Donald Trump. 
    Hunter clearly violated FARA.
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Meanwhile, "bUrIsMa"!!!

did I say there was?
    No, you didn't say there was but I was asking because no one can come up with much when it comes to the Saudi deal. The Hunter investigation is still ongoing and we are still seeing movement.

• Options
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Meanwhile, "bUrIsMa"!!!

FARA doesn't require registration to do business with a foreign entity.  It's required if you are lobbying to the US or state gov't on behalf of that entity.  So what branch or dept of the gov't was he lobbying for on behalf of Ukraine or anyone else?
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,931
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Meanwhile, "bUrIsMa"!!!

umm sitting on the board of a company isnt in the same universe as libbying the US government on behalf of a foreign nation....

so do tell, how was fara violated?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14