Philly / Camden, NJ Roll Call !!! 9/14/22

Comments

• 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,901
    You put in for Camden? 
    You coming?
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    You put in for Camden? 
    absolutely, looking forward to a camden show for old times sake.  show of the tour, by far.
    Hey whitey you coming to see me bro,,???Olivia and I are StOkED!!!!tailgate all day like last time......Ten show was an epic day..can't wait to see you buddy
    fuckin A fuck brother.  hit me up, I'm living in Chicago now but i'll be coming back that week for sure. 
    Awesome...I don't have your number...lost last phone..dm me #
  • jenjen5769jenjen5769 Posts: 108
    edited March 2022
    FYI -
    Pearl Jam is part of the Camden $199 lawn pass if anyone bought that 

Post edited by jenjen5769 on
  • kaw753kaw753 Posts: 829
    The great thing about them adding this show is that amount of East Coast geography I just learned. So, Camden, NJ is a suburb of Philadelphia? And now I know where Delaware is, so that might come in handy some day when I need to incorporate. 
  • a5pja5pj Posts: 3,878
    I'm in!
    Here's hoping.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,179
    100 Pacer said:
    You put in for Camden? 
    You coming?
    Nah that ride for me is a nightmare from Long Island , I’d rather drive to Baltimore then Camden but all good maybe if they do more shows I’ll put in for a show as of now I’m passing on this leg! Enjoy the shows 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,305
    100 Pacer said:
    You put in for Camden? 
    You coming?
    Nah that ride for me is a nightmare from Long Island , I’d rather drive to Baltimore then Camden but all good maybe if they do more shows I’ll put in for a show as of now I’m passing on this leg! Enjoy the shows 
    Not even MsG?
    100 Pacer said:
    You put in for Camden? 
    You coming?
    And if I have a Camden GA for you?
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,391
    100 Pacer said:
    100 Pacer said:
    You put in for Camden? 
    You coming?
    This was directed at me correct?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    mcgruff10 said:
    100 Pacer said:
    100 Pacer said:
    You put in for Camden? 
    You coming?
    If Jose doesn’t want it it’s yours.

100 Pacer said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    100 Pacer said:
    100 Pacer said:
    You put in for Camden? 
    You coming?
    O h yeah!   Beers on me!  :)
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,111
    mcgruff10 said:
    100 Pacer said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    100 Pacer said:
    100 Pacer said:
    You put in for Camden? 
    You coming?
    @100pacer & @mcgruff10
    ironically enough I will be closing our pool right around the time of the camden show. Beers on Mike and i get a bunch of strong Canadians to help me put the pool cover on!? Thank you Pearl Jam for returning to South Jersey!
    I got you Dave!
    mcgruff10 said:
    100 Pacer said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    100 Pacer said:
    100 Pacer said:
    You put in for Camden? 
    You coming?
    @100pacer & @mcgruff10
    ironically enough I will be closing our pool right around the time of the camden show. Beers on Mike and i get a bunch of strong Canadians to help me put the pool cover on!? Thank you Pearl Jam for returning to South Jersey!
    Flying into Philly and taking an Uber to the venue. How far away is your place?

100 Pacer said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    100 Pacer said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    100 Pacer said:
    100 Pacer said:
    You put in for Camden? 
    You coming?
    @100pacer & @mcgruff10
    ah dang. figured you and the Herk would be driving down. I am a 30 20-25 min drive east of camden into south jersey
    edited March 2022
    100 Pacer said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    100 Pacer said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    100 Pacer said:
    100 Pacer said:
    You put in for Camden? 
    You coming?
    @100pacer & @mcgruff10
    ah dang. figured you and the Herk would be driving down. I am a 30 20-25 min drive east of camden into south jersey
    I’m trying to enable him but it’s not easy because we’re driving in for MSG and driving right back. I would fly back for Camden day of if solo.

@elwayvedder I liked our pre show spot in 2013. Too bad there s nothing like that in Camden.  
    mcgruff10 said:
    @elwayvedder I liked our pre show spot in 2013. Too bad there s nothing like that in Camden.  
    my backyard lol
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,783
    I put in for reserved seats.  I always loved going to that venue, with seats!  Grab some primos and tailgate.  Except for that one year it poured before the show (03 or 06?).
    nicknyr15 said:
    100 Pacer said:
    You put in for Camden? 
    You coming?
    Not even MsG?
    Yeah passing on this leg! I’ve never won the MSG lottery since it’s inception not once so I’ve given up in even trying specially this time..
    Thanks 100 Pacer much appreciated but I’ll decline your generous offer, enjoy the shows! 
  • JoeyP21JoeyP21 Allentown, PA Posts: 184
    Hope to be there if I can score tickets. Already sitting on MSG tickets. Now just have to sell to my wife going to 2 shows in 4 days while she is stuck with our 2 boys. 😂 
  • rock4everrock4ever Posts: 238
    edited March 2022
    Have MSG already from the 1st time around - trying for Camden as we are in NYC from 9th - 15th coming from over the pond 

• nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,305
    nicknyr15 said:
    100 Pacer said:
    You put in for Camden? 
    You coming?
    Not even MsG?
    Yeah passing on this leg! I’ve never won the MSG lottery since it’s inception not once so I’ve given up in even trying specially this time..
    Somebody hook up Jose if they come across extra MsG tickets!!! 
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    100 Pacer said:
    You put in for Camden? 
    You coming?
    Not even MsG?
    Somebody hook up Jose if they come across extra MsG tickets!!! 
    Ah thanks 🙏 I’m ok with missing these shows even the ones in my back yard! Enjoy the shows these days I prefer smaller bands less demand for their tickets! 
  • MakeUSmileMakeUSmile Posts: 1,128
    JoeyP21 said:
    Hope to be there if I can score tickets. Already sitting on MSG tickets. Now just have to sell to my wife going to 2 shows in 4 days while she is stuck with our 2 boys. 😂 
    I’m working on this sell to my husband, but mine is 5 shows in 9 days while he is home with our 3 boys!  Lol

Apollo, MSG, Camden, then sea hear now on the weekend.  
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    Went to Camden 03.  One guy rode with us that I remembered from highschool.   He didn’t have tickets which I thought was weird.  He wandered around Camden during the show with a case of beer and we found him like two miles from the venue around midnight.  
  • Just got my confirmation for Camden GA! Psyched
    Scored Camden!
    Just got my confirmation for Camden GA! Psyched
    where can you tell if you got GA or reserved?