ISO:Tool Tour 5LP Boxset-Trade or Cash

Comments

• Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,271
    What are these going for at the show?
    They were $810, now $750.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • What are these going for at the show?
    It was 810. I saw a pic of the merch booth in an eBay listing and it appeared there were lots stacked up. at least they didn’t appear to be selling like your typical 40 dollar concert poster.  That’ll probably change as people see people are actually bidding much higher 
    It was 810. I saw a pic of the merch booth in an eBay listing and it appeared there were lots stacked up. at least they didn’t appear to be selling like your typical 40 dollar concert poster.  That’ll probably change as people see people are actually bidding much higher 
    They lowered the price to $750
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Horse2345 said:
    Now hopefully it’s getting closer for me to be able to trade a sealed lost dogs for one 
  • Horse2345 said:
    Wow, they listened to the fans' cryouts!
  • Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    edited February 2022
    Horse2345 said:
    Wow, they listened to the fans' cryouts!
    Weird.

its wildly expensive for an album.  For the bands autographs and an album not so sure it’s that absurdly priced.  I’d pay that much if PJ did the same thing at a show (probably).

To me it’s the autographs that makes it so high and it’s getting mixed together with people who just want the records who are mad at 800 or 750. Not like that fundamentally changes anything as it’s still a lot of money.

Post edited by Cropduster-80 on
  • GibsonGibson Posts: 2,634
    I really only want an autographed vinyl if I am the person holding it as Ed signs it.

But I do understand why someone would want it in their collection, regardless.
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024: Seattle 1&2, Noblesville, Wrigley 1&2

• DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    Horse2345 said:
    I’ve seen it pointed out that’s likely just the difference in tax rates.
    edited February 2022
    DewieCox said:
    Horse2345 said:
    I’ve seen it pointed out that’s likely just the difference in tax rates.
    So wouldn’t that mean that all the other merch would be priced different then? That and the numbers don’t add up. 
    Post edited by Horse2345 on
  • It is $750 + Tax - the total varies between the venue(State where you bought it) . At the Belmont show, my total came up to $827.

I think it might be a $500 and they add $250 for the autographs .

The poster was $75 and $300 for the signed one. 

After getting the posters , shirts and the vinyl and lets not forget the $8 for bottled water at the venue, I didn't even bother asking how much was the signed program and the signed CD .

If i'm able to on Saturday at Newark , I will only get a regular poster - they broke my bank on Wednesday. 

For those curious about the new arena (UBS arena) , it is very nice and the sound was great .
  • AG280962 said:
    It is $750 + Tax - the total varies between the venue(State where you bought it) . At the Belmont show, my total came up to $827.

After getting the posters , shirts and the vinyl and lets not forget the $8 for bottled water at the venue, I didn't even bother asking how much was the signed program and the signed CD .

If i'm able to on Saturday at Newark , I will only get a regular poster - they broke my bank on Wednesday. 

For those curious about the new arena (UBS arena) , it is very nice and the sound was great .
    You had a nice setlist sans Sober.
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,032
    AG280962 said:
    It is $750 + Tax - the total varies between the venue(State where you bought it) . At the Belmont show, my total came up to $827.

Picture please. Pretty priceless piece for the collection.
  • Loujoe said:
    AG280962 said:

Picture please. Pretty priceless piece for the collection.
    Will try to figure out how to upload pictures to this thread tonight or tomorrow 
    edited February 2022
    A bunch of the non autographed copies just hit eBay as a preorder. the lowest is 200 bucks so I’m guessing retail is quite a bit lower 

not on tools website for sale. Anyone know where to order?

• If anyone is just looking for the records, my favorite record store has them up for pre-order. Guestroom records in Oklahoma City, OK
  • scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,460
    A bunch of the non autographed copies just hit eBay as a preorder. the lowest is 200 bucks so I’m guessing retail is quite a bit lower 

not on tools website for sale. Anyone know where to order?

I would like to know too, but it could be peeps who are selling something they haven't even bought yet. If they don't secure it they just cancel the order. Just a thought.... But if it's available somewhere that would be sweet.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • I just pre-ordered one from musicdirect.com for $179 before tax & shipping. 

If autographs aren't your thing, I think you'll be able to get this for $200 +/-. 
  • If anyone is just looking for the records, my favorite record store has them up for pre-order. Guestroom records in Oklahoma City, OK
    Thank you.

159.49 including shipping.  Ordered 

• It's a great store. Very cool people.
  • darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,555
    Vinyl has gotten out of hand.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    As much as I want this, I'm not dropping $200. Enjoy, all!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • What the hell is in the box set?  If it's the album on 5 LP's that's fucking annoying.
  • The pre order at guestroom is sold out
  • DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,482
    What the hell is in the box set?  If it's the album on 5 LP's that's fucking annoying.

• Bull Moose and Zia Records both have it for $219.
  • $143 at Pop Market
    Crazy how 143 seems cheap now. That's still a full bag o beans.
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    edited February 2022
    <$150 seems like a good enough deal. Would rather have a 3xLP without the etchings, all the music and with a bound spine jacket for $80ish.
    edited February 2022
    Loujoe said:
    Crazy how 143 seems cheap now. That's still a full bag o beans.
    Probably the plan all along.

I started by trying to justify the autograph copy prices, then preparing for what the regular version would cost and how limited and hard to get they may be, then it came in at a price less than I was expecting and was easy to order from multiple sources at various different price points so I actually got to shop around for the best price.

It’s still not cheap but somehow if it’s less than you thought it would be it’s a lot easier to justify 
    Hey if you like it, it's all good.