ISO:Tool Tour 5LP Boxset-Trade or Cash

13»

Comments

• scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,460
    I ended up pre-ordering one from a Canadian store. I don't know, I might cancel it. Like Chris said, 5 LPs to listen to one album seems kind of annoying.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,271
    scurtis said:
    I ended up pre-ordering one from a Canadian store. I don't know, I might cancel it. Like Chris said, 5 LPs to listen to one album seems kind of annoying.
    What Canadian store? How much was it? I couldn’t find any Canadian stores so ended up going through Revolver as thry have cheap shipping. 
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
    Horse2345 said:
    scurtis said:
    What Canadian store? How much was it? I couldn’t find any Canadian stores so ended up going through Revolver as thry have cheap shipping. 
    SRC Canada. 

I don’t recall the price, wasn’t cheap though. I think $245 CAD or something like that.

They don’t guarantee they will be able to fill all orders though, but only Canadian one I could find.
    Horse2345 said:
    scurtis said:
    $270+ shipping 

https://www.srcvinyl.ca/tool-fear-inoculum-limited-5xlp.html

• I got an email from where I preordered saying that allotments we’re getting cut in half by Sony and all preorders might not be fulfilled.
    Fscurtis said:
    Horse2345 said:
    scurtis said:
    $270+ shipping 

Thanks, was wondering if i should cancel Revolver order but they were cheaper so ill just stick with them.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
    Horse2345 said:
    Fscurtis said:
    Horse2345 said:
    scurtis said:
    $270+ shipping 

Thanks, was wondering if i should cancel Revolver order but they were cheaper so ill just stick with them.
    I would do the same in your shoes too.
    scurtis said:
    Horse2345 said:
    Fscurtis said:
    Horse2345 said:
    scurtis said:
    $270+ shipping 

The gamble is the duty and taxes though, i just received the Metallics poster/slipcase set from them and wasn’t hit with any charges so hopeful.
  • Wish I had seen this - there were many signed copies available at the Newark NJ show last night, even after the show.  The price was 800 even.  As many have mentioned, the unsigned version is coming soon.
    1996 Randall's Island II
    2003 MSG I
    2013 Brooklyn I, Brooklyn II, Philly I 
    2018 Fenway Park I
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now - Asbury Park, NJ
    2022 Newark (EV), Camden
    2024 MSG I, Philly I, Philly II

Horse2345 said:
    scurtis said:
    Horse2345 said:
    Fscurtis said:
    Horse2345 said:
    scurtis said:
    $270+ shipping 

The gamble is the duty and taxes though, i just received the Metallics poster/slipcase set from them and wasn’t hit with any charges so hopeful.
    On Amazon.ca now....

I cancelled my SRC one and went with Amazon $237 all in with taxes
  • jefftjefft Posts: 657
    My local store is taking orders for it now as well
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,132
    You literally get nothing new for $200 though.  I don't get it.  I'm a whore for box sets but man, this is rough...
  • I did read elsewhere that having an etching on every disc of the set is a good way to have more warping to the discs than is normally to be expected apparently because they are uneven as far as grooves/balance goes when pressed?  Who knows if that holds even an ounce of truth, but for me there’s absolutely no chance I’d take the risk in buying a 5 disc single album. It’s nonsense to me and even if the cost was an above average $70 or something for one album I’d probably pass.  My box set shelf space is limited and nowadays I often wait until released, wait for a verdict, and then drop secondary Discogs going rates if it is deemed an audiophile or must have collection.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,242
    I have 3-4 etched records and they play perfectly. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Naked JohnNaked John Posts: 317
    I have 3-4 etched records and they play perfectly.
    Well, Which 180g records do you have one side that play perfectly.
  • Naked JohnNaked John Posts: 317
    810 Signed at show
    1/4 price on regular vinyl sites
    For the completist

• sonofjeansonofjean Posts: 69
    If anyone still needs one for under $200 Zia Records dropped their price to $179.99.
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,132
    sonofjean said:
    If anyone still needs one for under $200 Zia Records dropped their price to $179.99.
    There seems like there will be plenty of these.

• LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 791
    RobbyD462 said:
    Hi there 
    I have money and/or some ridiculous trade bait.PJ vinyl and posters full sticker sets baseball cards you name it.
    PM me if interested.
    I know what this is worth and I’m willing to compensate.

Serious inquiries please and must be willing to ship to Canada 
    i was at the Tool show in Pittsburgh. were you wanting an autographed one? wouldve grabbed one had I seen this post.