Options

Pearl Jam - Live on Two Legs - 2LP Clear Vinyl

Comments

• Options
    rw160510rw160510 Posts: 922
    rw160510 said:
    rw160510 said:
    Dang, the April newsletter said there would be some in the shop:( I’m stuck at home with Covid so was planning on getting my copy through 10c. Fingers crossed for online sales in Monday evening I guess.
    We will NOT have any Live on 2 Legs CLEAR vinyl copies in the shop.
    slh
    Sorry Santos I might not have been clear. 8pm on Monday evening is when record shops here in the UK can put up their leftovers for online sale. That’s what I was referring to. After your first post I wasn’t expecting to see anything in the 10c store. 
    Anyway, thanks for the information, it’s always appreciated.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,821
    GP179117 said:
    So lots of standard black versions coming to the 10c shop saturday afternoon
    *crossing fingers

• Options
    MisterEtake2MisterEtake2 Posts: 374
    When Live at Easy Street Records came out, the shop had a red version.  Just sayin.
  • Options
    When Live at Easy Street Records came out, the shop had a red version.  Just sayin.
    +1
  • Options
    +1

• Options
    So you're saying there's a chance... just not clear! 🥹
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 03, 2011); Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 04, 2011); Deluna Fest Pensacola, FL (September 21, 2012); Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013); Milwaukee, WI (October 20, 2014); Wrigley Field I (August 20, 2016); Wrigley Field II (August 22, 2016); Home Shows Seattle Night 1 (August 08, 2018), Home Shows Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018), Apollo Theater (September 10, 2022), Madison Square Garden (September 11, 2022), Bourbon & Beyond Louisville (September 17th, 2022). 
  • Options
    Good!  Now I don’t have to pay hundreds for it.
  • Options
    matt84matt84 Posts: 641
    +1
    Does this mean 10c might be getting a colour other than clear and black? Hmm 🤔 
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,660
    I want red and black swirl or blue and orange swirl.  

Matches the Yield soccer jerseys!
  • Options
    Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 West Seattle Posts: 893
    You see what he did here?

We will NOT have any LO2L clear vinyl copies in the shop.
    slh

Then he stressed  CLEAR in his 2nd Post,  variant coming.

slh

• Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166

slh

slh

Maybe, maybe he is just trying to make it CLEAR that they wont have any copies. Maybe they will get black copies eventually as part of a wider release. You never can tell.

Seems odd that they would do another color since the aim is for people to support indie stores and having their own exclusive color would defeat the purpose although they did with Easy St. I can't remember if there was any random red copies sold at stores.
  • Options
    lowbudgetlushlowbudgetlush Posts: 610
    edited June 2022
    FR181798 said:

slh

slh

Maybe, maybe he is just trying to make it CLEAR that they wont have any copies. Maybe they will get black copies eventually as part of a wider release. You never can tell.

Seems odd that they would do another color since the aim is for people to support indie stores and having their own exclusive color would defeat the purpose although they did with Easy St. I can't remember if there was any random red copies sold at stores.
    To be fair I think it’s good that the club sells a few copies. I would imagine their are plenty of people that do not have an independent record store near by. Also I am sure Newbury comics is gonna have a ton of stock on Monday to order.
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,589
    FR181798 said:

slh

slh

To be fair I think it’s good that the club sells a few copies. I would imagine their are plenty of people that do not have an independent record store near by. Also I am sure Newbury comics is gonna have a ton of stock on Monday to order.
    That is a good point. Those of us who live in rural areas are short on luck sometimes. I am relatively fortunate, there is a small independent store about a half hour away from me, but the next closest one is 1.5 hours away. There are a lot of people who have to travel hours to get to a record store.   
  • Options
    FR181798 said:

slh

slh

Might be someone's golden opportunity to get a copy next week...
  • Options
    So you're saying it's a GOLD color vinyl? Hmm..... 🤔 
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 03, 2011); Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 04, 2011); Deluna Fest Pensacola, FL (September 21, 2012); Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013); Milwaukee, WI (October 20, 2014); Wrigley Field I (August 20, 2016); Wrigley Field II (August 22, 2016); Home Shows Seattle Night 1 (August 08, 2018), Home Shows Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018), Apollo Theater (September 10, 2022), Madison Square Garden (September 11, 2022), Bourbon & Beyond Louisville (September 17th, 2022). 
  • Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,800
    Gold Coke Bottle Clear Bubble Gum Glow In The Dark Splatter Scratch n Sniff
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    JedJed New York City Posts: 1,165
    FR181798 said:

slh

slh

Might be someone's golden opportunity to get a copy next week...
    Ok so I think you've dropped enough hints, and I am very excited for this gold variant!

Now, what about the Sweet Relief vinyl I've been waiting for almost 30 years and a few RSD false starts for? Will ten club have copies of that too please please please???
  • Options
    What if this is bigger than the vinyl release? What if they hid a GOLDEN ticket in one of the 10 Club releases to visit the studio/ 10Club? Highly doubtful, but one can dream...

Golden Ticket - Room Escape Artist
  • Options
    So you're saying it's a GOLD color vinyl? Hmm..... 🤔 
    Lol 
  • Options
    If the 10c gets a gold variant I’ll pass and go for the clear. Clear looks really nice and goes nicely with the blue inner labels.
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    matt84 said:
    If the 10c gets a gold variant I’ll pass and go for the clear. Clear looks really nice and goes nicely with the blue inner labels.
    Yet to see a gold lp that I thought looks good and wanted although I think an exception could made here.
  • Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,800
    FR181798 said:
    matt84 said:
    Yet to see a gold lp that I thought looks good and wanted although I think an exception could made here.
    for a reason I have yet to grasp the metallic colors expose the worst element of what vinyl can look like, they all tend to have a melted crayon look to them.
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    Real question: I have always wondered do the gold/platinum records they give the artist actually play?
  • Options

Euro copies with sticker. 
  • Options
    redrawredraw Posts: 1,275
    Got my copy today in Aus  :smiley:
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • Options
    goldenegggoldenegg Posts: 369
    edited June 2022
    Is it known what time will it be dropping on the online store?
  • Options
    anakin_pdxanakin_pdx Posts: 390
    edited June 2022
    Real question: I have always wondered do the gold/platinum records they give the artist actually play?
    Yes gold and platinum records will play but it's not recommended since it's paint so it won't sound right and will possibly mess up your needle.  But they aren't typically the actual album that they are commemorating.  They take just some random record, paint it, and then slap a sticker on it.  
    Post edited by anakin_pdx on
  • Options
    Will this drop in the shop today?
  • Options
    joeembletonjoeembleton Glasgow Posts: 408
    matt84 said:
    Will this drop in the shop today?
    RSD items are unlikely to drop before Monday
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,669
    If someone can help me with a LO2L clear vinyl should you have an extra copy from a store today I’d really appreciate it and will return the favour with tour merch upcoming. PM me. Thank you.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore