• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Glad you’re having a blast, man!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Taking $50 to the slot machines tonight. Need to win some Benaroya Hall payment money! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Taking $50 to the slot machines tonight. Need to win some Benaroya Hall payment money! 
    Nice!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,506
    Good luck!
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,432
    pjhawks said:
    JojoRice said:
    Never play Blackjack at a 6:5 table.  Always play at a 3:2 table.  
    agree 6:5 is such a scam.  like you don't win enough already you're gonna change the rules even further. fuckers.  

This is why it is a smart move to take even-money when you get a blackjack and the dealer shows an ace.
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,197
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    pjhawks said:
    JojoRice said:
    Never play Blackjack at a 6:5 table.  Always play at a 3:2 table.  
    agree 6:5 is such a scam.  like you don't win enough already you're gonna change the rules even further. fuckers.  

This is why it is a smart move to take even-money when you get a blackjack and the dealer shows an ace.
    I always do and my buddies and my brother always give me grief when i do.  I say I go into the hand to win, taking even money I take the win.
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    Back in 2007 visited Vegas for 10 days. We had the best time, saw lots shows, Comedians, magicians, a trip out to the desert,  prize fight between Pachaio and Diaz, clubs and lastly we didn't bet a penny.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    Lost 75 cents! Don’t see what the appeal is honestly. Enjoyed the trip, especially Red Rock Canyon. Went to a comedy club and ate some fancy food at Gordon Ramsey restaurant. The rest of it is quite a spectacle! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options

www.cluthelee.com