psst....2/3/2022

Comments

• fl247556fl247556 Posts: 287
    Received in France today!
    freddie vedder
  • dgpj92dgpj92 Posts: 99
    Travelar said:
    Still waiting in Shipment Ready for UPS. 
    Same for me in Maryland.  But I did receive Vault #1 today.
  • I got an email from 10c when I asked about my parcel. They said:
    "We're very sorry for the inconvenience.
    It appears there was an error with our shipping software. It shows a label was printed for this item, but a label was not in fact printed.
    We can either ship the missing product or offer a refund. Let us know your preference.
    Please accept our sincere apology."

My tracking has not updated. Anybody else? I hope they "test-pressed" enough.

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,537
    demetrios said:

I'm always last in Canada to receive their 10club goodies.

but you live in one of the most gorgeous places! 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    edited February 2022
    I got an email from 10c when I asked about my parcel. They said:
    It appears there was an error with our shipping software. It shows a label was printed for this item, but a label was not in fact printed.
    We can either ship the missing product or offer a refund. Let us know your preference.

There was also an error with what they shipped sometimes too. Posted earlier but my brother in law got a CD not the the fresh pressed earthling.  

Until it arrives and I open it, I’m always paranoid.  Especially since my vault still shows processing. My fresh pressed arrived though 

There was also an error with what they shipped sometimes too. Posted earlier but my brother in law got a CD not the the fresh pressed earthling.  

Until it arrives and I open it, I’m always paranoid.  Especially since my vault still shows processing. My fresh pressed arrived though 

Got a reply that they sent another one. Awesome!

Got a reply that they sent another one. Awesome!
    👍 
  • Well you know what they say Demetrios....They save the best for ____!

Arrived at my Post Office today near London Ontario.  You shouldn't have to much longer Demetrios.
  • Finally arrived today along with Vault 1.  Both have been 2 hours from me for the last 6 days. Fuck Mail Innovations.  I’d like to know what the hell is so innovative about it. And I’d also like to know why Ten Club profits off shipping charges right in front of our faces.

I don’t have many complaints about this club but I will die on this hill of exhorbitant shipping charges and slow, erratic service. 
    edited February 2022
    Finally arrived today along with Vault 1.  Both have been 2 hours from me for the last 6 days. Fuck Mail Innovations.  I’d like to know what the hell is so innovative about it. And I’d also like to know why Ten Club profits off shipping charges right in front of our faces.

I don’t have many complaints about this club but I will die on this hill of exhorbitant shipping charges and slow, erratic service. 
    I get it’s how they pay the warehouse staff, but I feel the same way about shipping costs as I do about tipping. 

I’d rather the business just embed the full cost in the good  they are selling and not list the product at an artificially low price and then get the rest of the money later 

shipping is postage and maybe a box cost. That should be it

Post edited by Cropduster-80 on
  • Earthlings landed in Virginia today. 
    The label is bigger in person then I thought it would be. Pretty cool.
  • DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,482
    demetrios said:
    DavidD said:
    Landed this morning in Toronto

That was fast. Mine hasn't even hit the Canadian border yet. 
    Hopefully you get it before the weekend 
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,521
    Mine was waiting for me when I got home today.. I think it was sitting there for 2 days while we were in Seattle.  Sounds amazing on vinyl.

I also reached out to 10c today and received the exact same response as yours. A new order was then processed as well. We shall see...
    -Justin

"Music is the last true voice of the human spirit. It can go beyond language, beyond age and beyond color...straight into the mind and heart of all people."~Ben Harper
  • I waited to get this before I listened to the album. Holy shit! It's so good!!  Well done, EV.
  • Mine arrived here in Cardiff this morning.  Pretty damn quick by 10C standards!  😬 

Leeds 2006, London 2007, Hartford 2008, London Shepherds Bush 2009, London O2 2009, Dublin 2010, London Hyde Park 2010, Amsterdam 1 2012, Amsterdam 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, EV solo London 30/7/2012, Berlin 2014, Stockholm 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Amsterdam 1 2018, London 1 2018, London 2 2018, EV solo Dublin 2019, London 1 2022, London 2 2022, New York City 2022 

• igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,773
    So it looks like from the Billboard article of Eddie's #1 album. 3,000 were made
    I miss igotid88
    edited February 2022
    igotid88 said:
    So it looks like from the Billboard article of Eddie's #1 album. 3,000 were made
    If the preorders don’t count of the regular vinyl, Is it possible only the fresh pressed that shipped by the end of the week counted?  Or are the overseas ones excluded?

3,000 seems like 1,000 short 
  • PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    edited February 2022
    Still not delivered.  It’s been in OH since the 18th, but not delivered.  Not at my PO.  Ridiculous.
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,773
    igotid88 said:
    If the preorders don’t count of the regular vinyl, Is it possible only the fresh pressed that shipped by the end of the week counted?  Or are the overseas ones excluded?

3,000 seems like 1,000 short 
    I don't know about the overseas but if they were purchased from the U.S. I would think that would count. The vinyl being released in June or July won't count until those are shipped
    I miss igotid88
  • TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,383
    edited February 2022
    Reached out to 10c well after business hours last night regarding the fact that I was stuck in Waiting for Shipment for 20 days. Of course, ten minutes after emailing them, the status updated and it's in route. Should be here next week. 

Edit: response

We're very sorry for the inconvenience.
    It appears there was an issue with our Seattle fulfillment partners.
    Your order has shipped

Please accept our sincere apology.
    Thanks
    10c

Post edited by Travelar on
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,945
    I got an email from 10c when I asked about my parcel. They said:

I mentioned earlier that I'd ordered some stuff from the shop last Friday that arrived yesterday - 3 of the 5 items were wrong. Not a big deal (stickers instead of buttons), but still...
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    Arrived in Florida yesterday! 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • AmantriaAmantria Posts: 374

Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending

So finally out of Orlando, but just sitting at my area post office.  Tomorrow MIGHT be the day.
    Its good to be back!!
  • PJamminPJammin Posts: 606
    Looking at the status "Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item"......for the last 9 days!!!!
  • Arrived in Scotland today
  • AmantriaAmantria Posts: 374
    PJammin said:
    Looking at the status "Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item"......for the last 9 days!!!!
    Oh man, thats awful 😒
    Its good to be back!!
    Amantria said:
    PJammin said:
    Oh man, thats awful 😒
    Stuck in that purgatory where neither side wants to accept responsibility for it's possible whereabouts. 
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,705
    PJammin said:
    I had a Christmas present that I sent to my Granddaughter stuck in Denver with that message for 6 days. It  ended up arriving on the 28th.
    PJammin said:
    I had a Christmas present that I sent to my Granddaughter stuck in Denver with that message for 6 days. It  ended up arriving on the 28th.
    Yeah...I'm sure someone will eventually find it and it will get moving through the system again. Kind of like when the plane is delayed at the airport, you can scream and yell all you want but the plane isn't showing up any sooner.