Ukraine

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,623
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

would think this action if carried out as its suspected would take the cuffs off Ukraine and for full scale war powers

• gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 Posts: 23,029
    mickeyrat said:
    trump would wonder why he can still see that one in the picture.

hopefully this tech helps turn the tide. i saw that ukraine has captured some russian territory now so they have something to bargain with if peace talks ever happen.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."

soooo apparently these new Ukrainian missle drones are pretty effective.....

US close to agreeing on long-range missiles for Ukraine; delivery to take months - https://www.reuters.com/world/us-close-agreeing-long-range-missiles-ukraine-delivery-take-months-2024-09-03/