When is EV/Earthlings Fan2Fan sale?

I have a pair for last show in Seattle about 30 rows back in Orchestra center that I'll need to sell -- cannot make show now.

Comments

• Luckytwn1Luckytwn1 Posts: 513
    I am guessing they haven’t enabled it yet because of the rising possibility they will have to postpone the shows. Imagine that you sell your ticket in the portal and then they move the show to a date you can make, there would be nothing you could do about it. 
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    Luckytwn1 said:
    I am guessing they haven’t enabled it yet because of the rising possibility they will have to postpone the shows. Imagine that you sell your ticket in the portal and then they move the show to a date you can make, there would be nothing you could do about it. 
    Maybe but spring 2020 started on Feb 18th a month before the first show so it is not like they were in a huge rush back then to get it rolling after ticket sales started. 
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,521
    I've been wondering the same thing.  I've also noticed for the Seattle shows that they've had platinum tickets up all week that aren't selling.   Even if they put up f2f I'm a little nervous that the demand might drop because of covid, and getting rid of tickets (especially platinum tickets) might be hard.
  • Owl JamOwl Jam Posts: 88
    I grabbed a pair for Newark this morning. Saw a pair yesterday as well. 
  • It’s happening now. There’s a pair up now for NJ. NJPAC just changed their Covid requirements so people might be looking to sell.
  • Luckytwn1Luckytwn1 Posts: 513
    Maybe they are rolling it out based on when the show is. The sell button is not available on my LA tickets. 
  • MakeUSmileMakeUSmile Posts: 1,128
    It’s happening now. There’s a pair up now for NJ. NJPAC just changed their Covid requirements so people might be looking to sell.
    I’m not able to sell my NJPAC tickets yet. Option to sell or transfer is grayed out still.  Not looking to sell, but was curious to see 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    You all are seeing these on the regular TM pages for each show?  At the $199 or less face, mixed in with the TM Platinums?
  • dmbolp said:
    You all are seeing these on the regular TM pages for each show?  At the $199 or less face, mixed in with the TM Platinums?
    Yes. A pair for $193 in Tier 3 was up listed as fan to fan in NJ. Only there for about 5 mins so keep checking.
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,521
    Yah, our Seattle tickets still have the sell box greyed out too.
    Beacon N1, first show, can't sell it
  • pthomnpthomn Posts: 116
    I wrote Ticketmaster asking for a refund for Newark and New York N2. They processed the Newark one right away. Tickets are no longer in my account. The Beacon show they said they were not allowed to refund. Who knows what the policy is. 
    pthomn said:
    I wrote Ticketmaster asking for a refund for Newark and New York N2. lol They processed the Newark one right away. Tickets are no longer in my account. The Beacon show they said they were not allowed to refund. Who knows what the policy is. 
    Interesting. Wonder if your tickets were the ones someone on here scored on TM recently. You can sell NY on your own to whoever you want and just transfer them. NY laws allow that, where most everywhere doesn’t. They will not be able to be put on the fan to fan exchange. 
  • A pair 4th row up for Seattle at 199$ now
    NM they’re ADA
    NM they’re ADA
    Wishful thinking..
    "..to find the comfort in this world."
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,816
    I think in New York at least they require tickets to be fully transferable so you should be able to sell them via TM
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • pthomnpthomn Posts: 116
    Interesting. Wonder if your tickets were the ones someone on here scored on TM recently. You can sell NY on your own to whoever you want and just transfer them. NY laws allow that, where most everywhere doesn’t. They will not be able to be put on the fan to fan exchange. 
    I see the tickets I originally purchased are back up on TM and they are listed cheaper than what I originally paid for them. If they are sitting at the lower price, the whole face value ticket exchange is worthless. I would have had to list them at the higher price hoping to get my money back. 

be careful out there if expecting people to pay the same high price that some did on the day they were released. 

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,392
    pthomn said:
    I see the tickets I originally purchased are back up on TM and they are listed cheaper than what I originally paid for them. If they are sitting at the lower price, the whole face value ticket exchange is worthless. I would have had to list them at the higher price hoping to get my money back. 

be careful out there if expecting people to pay the same high price that some did on the day they were released. 

Where did you see them?  All I see are platinum tickets.  Thanks.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    i saw a pair on TM this afternoon. These.  I’m assuming they once belonged to someone who requested a refund. 
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,211
    F2F isn't up yet.  Hopefully soon. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • A month ago I would have lost my mind at the prospect of true FV for NJ.  Now I kind of shrug my shoulders.  Hard to see these taking place.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
    A month ago I would have lost my mind at the prospect of true FV for NJ.  Now I kind of shrug my shoulders.  Hard to see these taking place.
    Completely agree. I would think we would have to hear for sure rather soon If they are canceling/postponing. Shows are just over 3 weeks away. 
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    For the L.A. show, there are a few single "verified fan" seats for $129.50
  • Those have been there all along.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

• NoloadNoload Posts: 1,630
    I'm still holding off on flights/hotel...if we haven't heard of any cancellations/postponements in the next week, will pull the trigger.  As stated, these shows are 3 weeks away so they should be able to make a call one way or the other by now.
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
    Booked $59 flights on Southwest and $85 nights at the Pod Hotel Times Square...both cancellable, and I'll most likely be cancelling
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,705
    I have a cancellable hotel room for Chicago. The Amtrak train tickets I got were twice as much for cancellable, and weren't all that much to begin with. If it does get cancelled, they might give credit towards a future date, but if not it is not that much money.
  • I’ve got a pretty decent single for LA that is sadly going to go on Fan to Fan if the dates stay as is.  

• uglybabouglybabo Posts: 520
    Maybe there’ll be an update Friday when the new single comes out.