When is EV/Earthlings Fan2Fan sale?

2»

Comments

• jpgoegeljpgoegel Posts: 412
    hope soon, i'd like to scoop up some Benaroya ones
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,393
    Has anyone contacted TM?
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,816
    The tour starts in 3 weeks.  The cases are not going to be any better in 3 weeks than they are now.  

If a cancellation was in the works, it would have happened by now.  With that being said.....

If anyone is having buyers remorse about their Friday Feb 4 NYC tickets, let me know lol
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,521
    edited January 2022
    If that's the case it would be nice if they opened f2f so people that have had their travel plans impacted can try and sell their tickets?

If the shows intend to march on,  it does seem like their struggling to sell the platinum tickets now (They don't move very fast).  I'm guessing amount of people are or willing to go to concerts during this wave, has reduced, so if they open up f2f, there could be a fair number of people no longer willing/able to go to the shows, and impacting their ability to sell the remaining tickets.

I'm starting to feel there's a good chance I might need to sell my Seattle tickets, but fingers crossed we can pull it off.  Given the lower demand for platinum tickets, I'm unsure if I could sell the night 1 tickets I bought unless things improve.

I guess that begs into the question of empty seat syndrome.  If they do press on, how many people are going to change their minds or not able to go... sigh....
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,949
    My guess is that there will be no shortage of buyers for tickets at face value, which is required for F2F sales.  Plenty of people will want to unload tickets, with an equal or greater number of people ready to buy.  Bring on the shows.
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,521
    bbiggs said:
    My guess is that there will be no shortage of buyers for tickets at face value, which is required for F2F sales.  Plenty of people will want to unload tickets, with an equal or greater number of people ready to buy.  Bring on the shows.
    I bought one of my pairs as platinum, which means the face value for those tickets was high.   One show was regular price, the other platinum price.

Right now there's been tickets to the Seattle shows hanging around for days that are cheaper than what I paid.

Definitely creates some challenges, hoping it all works out.  Seattle's at the end of the tour, so hopefully the wave bends back the other way, and my concerns about crossing the border wane.
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,949
    ^ Sorry to hear that.  I don't know the specifics regarding sales of Platinum priced tickets being re-sold via F2F.  Hopefully you don't have to take much of a loss, if any at all.  I do think tickets that were purchased at face value (non-Platinum) will have no problem selling at that price.  Just my guess.
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI Posts: 966
    if anyone needs to unload San Diego tickets, please, Im your guy!
  • bigbiggzybigbiggzy Posts: 761
    ISO NY and/or NJ tickets 😊