Discussions on Benaroya Hall LP set.

124»

Comments

• PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Mookie1 said:
    I would be interested in possibly selling my opened Benny for the 1.5K range to the original poster.  I believe that we live fairly close to each other.  I have never listened to it.  Won it in a Super Bowl squares when the Rams lost to the Pats.  Original owner played once.  Let me know if interested.
    If i send you some money, will you buy my lottery tickets and send them to me.  Seems you’re very lucky… 🤣

2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Mookie1Mookie1 Posts: 223
    I did not win Lost Dogs.  Won Rearviewmirror about 4 years ago.  I hit a hot streak on the waffles regarding posters and vinyl.  Haven't played those in a long time at this point.

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    Mookie1 said:
    I would be interested in possibly selling my opened Benny for the 1.5K range to the original poster.  I believe that we live fairly close to each other.  I have never listened to it.  Won it in a Super Bowl squares when the Rams lost to the Pats.  Original owner played once.  Let me know if interested.
    Whoa!!! Very cool! Paging @2-feign-reluctance!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,242
    mfc2006 said:
    Mookie1 said:
    Whoa!!! Very cool! Paging @2-feign-reluctance!!!
    Whoa indeed! @Mookie1 PM me to talk more. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,836

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    edited February 2022
    Officially subscribing to this thread.  
    I need popcorn
    Post edited by cp3iverson on
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,553
    I eagerly await the unboxing on instagram, chris. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,242
    This one comes without its cellophane prison! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    This one comes without its cellophane prison! 
    YES!!!! Can't wait to listen to this again with you next time we hang out, man!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com