Official EV Earthling Tour Lottery & Verified Fan Freak Out Thread

Comments

• JoeyP21JoeyP21 Allentown, PA Posts: 184
    Got my VF presale code via text for the 2/3 show. Gonna be a shit show. 
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,691
    edited December 2021
    This process ages me from stress every damn time!!!
    Post edited by GlowGirl on
  • still holding a small sliver of hope here
    I don't want to think, I wanna feel....

2.5.95 Seattle
    9.16.96 Seattle
    7.18.98 Portland
    7.21.98 Seattle
    7.22.98 Seattle
    10.30.99 Mountain View, CA
    10.31.99 Mountain View, CA
    5.10.00 Bellingham, WA
    11.2.00 Portland, WA
    11.3.00 Boise, ID
    11.5.00 Seattle, WA
    11.6.00 Seattle, WA
    10.22.21 Seattle, WA
    9.1.05 George, WA
    7.6.06 Las Vegas, NV
    7.22.06 George, WA
    7.23.06 George, WA
    6.28.08 Mansfield, MA
    9.21.09 Seattle, WA
    9.22.09 Seattle, WA
    11.29.13 Portland, OR
    12.6.13 Seattle, WA
    8.8.18 Seattle, WA
    8.10.18 Seattle,WA
  • NoloadNoload Posts: 1,630
    No notifications of tickets awarded today = OVER I'm afraid
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    I didn’t even apply for tickets and I was checking this page constantly.   
    Glad touring has returned!!!
  • CP218430CP218430 Posts: 1,937
    Notifications didn't come out until after this time yesterday. Maybe that holds true again. 
    98: St. Louis. 2000: Alpine. 2003: Chicago. 2006: Chicago Night 2, Milwaukee Night 1. 2007: Chicago (Lolla). 2009: Chicago 1 & 2. 2011: Alpine 1 & 2. 2013: Chicago & LA Night 1. 2016: Chicago 1 & 2. 2018: Chicago 1 & 2. 

"Let the Ocean dissolve away my past."
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    Same here. Feels great to be back to seeing posts like this. 
  • ssdr18ssdr18 Posts: 121
    when i click on my requests it is not even there , yet i have a confirmation email. maybe becaseu ot is dec 8 not dec 5th.   crazy
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    PJNB said:
    Concur. Also think most have handled the guttedness very well, all things considered. 
  • CP218430CP218430 Posts: 1,937
    I'm still checking and just happy people get to be together and sing along. It's what it should be. It's what we've been waiting for. 
    98: St. Louis. 2000: Alpine. 2003: Chicago. 2006: Chicago Night 2, Milwaukee Night 1. 2007: Chicago (Lolla). 2009: Chicago 1 & 2. 2011: Alpine 1 & 2. 2013: Chicago & LA Night 1. 2016: Chicago 1 & 2. 2018: Chicago 1 & 2. 

"Let the Ocean dissolve away my past."
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,796
    BC62528 said:
    Although I'm disappointed in missing out on the lottery and happy for those that were able to secured tickets, I will say, I don't miss all the BS that accompanies going through the process with Ticketmaster etc.  For those of us that have been with the fan club for decades now, and F5'd for hours & hit refresh countless times, you get the hassle that has gone on for years and years, and yet it still amazes me that they can't figure this shit out (the process of ordering tickets and communicating clearly).  Is it really that difficult and complex? Or is it rather that they don't give an "F" because they know we are all so willing and desperate to do whatever we can to see our favorite band and they know it, so why fix it and spend the time and money to make our experience of purchasing a slight bit more manageable and enjoyable - they got us?  This is coming from someone that is 100% "willing" and "desperate" to see the band any chance I get - lol.  I understand it is taboo to talk about the flippers and secondary market around here, but I completely understand how someone with resources would rather pay a broker than deal with this BS - Your time becomes more valuable than money at a certain point.  Not complaining about not getting tickets, just really disappointed that the folks in charge have not heard the plight and addressed the issues after all this time.
    I did want to bring this back to the forefront as well as this is how I feel.  This process could be so much "Cleaner" and "Painless" and it just seems like every tour there are more questions than answers.  There is more confusion than people getting tickets.  There is more frustration than there is joy.  Again, I don't mind to lose a lotto or not get selected to Verified Fan, but this whole week long process to sell 25,000 tickets seems like a relic of the past.  Ticketmaster is used to selling MILLIONS of NHL or NBA tickets when the seasons go on sale in one day.  Why does it take a week to sell 8 theater shows?  Why the long drawn out process.  Just tell me yes or no.  How come I get my waitlist email from Verified Fan before I even get my Denial email from 10C, seems like they are doing things out of order.  Which only adds to the frustration and questioning of the whole process.

We are all so into this band, even though every tour is just painful and makes me feel dirty getting tickets.  There has to be a better path forward.

Because the band and its team take the time to get tickets to the most fans as possible.  This is a very clean process.  You put in your request and wait to see if you got tickets.  Very simple! You have no need to know the selection criteria.  They said the lottery would go through today.  They will eventually let you know one way or another. Sit tight until you get a rejection. TM verified sale has nothing to do with the 10c sale, so it is not surprising there is zero correlation.
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI Posts: 966
    Current Status: The 10C members-only presale ended December 5th at 5:00pm PT. Ticket confirmations will be emailed on a show-by-show basis over the course of 3 days, beginning December 6th.

today is 3rd day. Emails didnt go out till afternoon Pacific time yesterday, just sayin
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,523
    DEGBTI said:
    Current Status: The 10C members-only presale ended December 5th at 5:00pm PT. Ticket confirmations will be emailed on a show-by-show basis over the course of 3 days, beginning December 6th.

today is 3rd day. Emails didnt go out till afternoon Pacific time yesterday, just sayin
    Yah, but they send out confirmations for all the shows yesterday.  I get the feeling that was it.  There's a small sliver of hope, but more and more people's requests are just going from received to denied.

If I were a better person I would say they did all yesterday, but it takes time to mark the remaining entries as denied after there's no tickets left.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    PJNB said:
    Concur. Also think most have handled the guttedness very well, all things considered. 
    Most...

May want to check out the last post on the pinned announcement thread above lol. 
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    Most...

May want to check out the last post on the pinned announcement thread above lol. 
    Haha, saw that. 
  • I haven't heard one way or another yet (checking status, getting waitlisted email,  whatever else)... just looking for closure at this point. LOL
  • fixer123fixer123 Posts: 140
    I'm thinking no new confirmations today=not a good sign for those of us in limbo but hanging on.
    think I'll throw these pills away...
  • I do feel for those of you that got denied by 10C and waitlisted by VF. It just sucks. I'm one of the lucky ones that got the 10C tickets and got VF approved. I'm poor now, but I'm going to see Eddie and the Earthings on their first full tour and I wish you all the best of luck in getting tickets from other fans. When there's a will, there's a way.
    ~*~Me and Hippiemom dranketh the red wine in Cleveland 2003~*~

First PJ Show: March 20, 1994 | Ann Arbor | Crisler Arena
  • Still in the dark here. Can't access the confirmations, just get a constant log in request. 
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    Waitlisted for the verified fan sale, good thing I got my request. Still waiting on finding out where my seat is. My request still has a status of "request received", but clicking on it shows "request granted". Then I have a new listing that has no status and says "not a request" when I click on it. Wonder what that's about.
    fixer123 said:
    I'm thinking no new confirmations today=not a good sign for those of us in limbo but hanging on.
    Yeah, I think it's done. Btw, nice icon!

• Damn got waitlisted for verified after not getting tix in lottery for Chicago. 
    This is Not For You
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,705
    I got the email and text with code for the VF sale tomorrow. I forgot that I even requested it. 
  • waitlisted for VF and still waiting on Seattle 10C  fingers crossed

1996- New York - Downing Stadium
    1998- Tibetan Freedom Concert
    2000- Seattle
    2005 - Vancouver
    2009- Vancouver
    2011-Vancouver
    2013 - Vancouver
    2016 - Ottawa
    2016 - Toronto 1
    2016 - Toronto 2
    2018 - Seattle 1
    2018 - Seattle 2
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,394
    Already got my tickets for TC pre-sale, but also got selected for Verified Fan pre-sale... So the ticket gods have smiled upon me. Am I allowed to give my code to someone else for that show? Or is it tied to my account? 
    Can you potentially buy for NYC or CHI and transfer to a friend or someone here? Both those markets allow both tickets to be transferred right?
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Anyone in Seattle hear if they won yet?

1996- New York - Downing Stadium
    1998- Tibetan Freedom Concert
    2000- Seattle
    2005 - Vancouver
    2009- Vancouver
    2011-Vancouver
    2013 - Vancouver
    2016 - Ottawa
    2016 - Toronto 1
    2016 - Toronto 2
    2018 - Seattle 1
    2018 - Seattle 2

In the same boat as you. Waitlisted through TM and waiting to hear TC confirmation.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg

I got confirmation on Tuesday at 3:25 PST. Night 2 (First choice). CC charged. No seat location yet. 
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,394
    Back to request received for both NYC shows. Waitlist for VF. :(

I feel like lottery notifications started around this time yesterday so… fingers crossed everyone!!
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    Anyone in Seattle hear if they won yet?

Yesterday, several people won Seattle, both nights

I got confirmation on Tuesday at 3:25 PST. Night 2 (First choice). CC charged. No seat location yet. 
    I put in for the two Sea shows. 1st choice 2/22. 2nd choice 2/21

Status page:

2/22 (won) = Status: blank
    2/21 (lost) = Status: Request received