Official EV Earthling Tour Lottery & Verified Fan Freak Out Thread

Comments

• SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,462
    Seems like people are still getting tickets...
  • PJPATPJPAT Posts: 399
    I am going to Seattle!!!
    "All the money you make will never buy back your soul" Bob Dylan

"I need honesty, I need truth, and I need hope...I need it! That's what music means to me." EV
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    People still getting tickets....did  you have "Request Submitted" as your last status?

Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,523
    PJPAT said:
    I am going to Seattle!!!

That came this morning?
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 2,089
    If people are getting confirms today I’m happy for you, but personally I’d really rather just continue believing that it’s over. Don’t want to go back to checking my credit card account every ten minutes for the rest of the day. 
    Camden 2 2006, Newark 2010, Barclays 2 2013, Central Park 2015, MSG 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2016, Rome 2018, Prague 2018, Asbury Park 2021, EV & Earthlings NYC 1 2022, MSG 2022, Louisville 2022, Dublin 2024, MSG 1 2024, MSG 2 2024
  • CP218430CP218430 Posts: 1,937
    I'll keep my Holiday Hope alive until it dies on the vine and I can drink said vino tonight.
    98: St. Louis. 2000: Alpine. 2003: Chicago. 2006: Chicago Night 2, Milwaukee Night 1. 2007: Chicago (Lolla). 2009: Chicago 1 & 2. 2011: Alpine 1 & 2. 2013: Chicago & LA Night 1. 2016: Chicago 1 & 2. 2018: Chicago 1 & 2. 

"Let the Ocean dissolve away my past."
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,394
    ORLostGuy said:
    I was just confirmed P1 tickets to night 2 in Seattle. My first time winning anything on here. I've only seen Pearl Jam live once and this will be first time seeing Eddie solo. My girlfriend is going to be so surprised by this Christmas present. She's never been to either.
    I’m so excited for you! You’re going to have a blast 
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • not sure if this has been asked but if anyone knows...will tix be assigned based on seniority? Thanks
  • reyrey Posts: 280
    mungobee said:
    not sure if this has been asked but if anyone knows...will tix be assigned based on seniority? Thanks
    Ten Club Ticket Locations:
    All tickets on this tour are reserved seating. Ten Club seating assignments for Eddie Vedder solo shows are not seniority based. Instead, seats are assigned at random and mixed in with the general public. Ten Club tickets are being held in the top two price levels of each venue, meaning the price levels that are closest to the stage. 
  • PD279656PD279656 Posts: 119
    mungobee said:
    not sure if this has been asked but if anyone knows...will tix be assigned based on seniority? Thanks
    It's based off penial size going smallest to largest as Ed wanted to be fair to the haves and have nots on this tour! 
  • PJINFLA said:
    rdukee said:
    I’ve I’ve gone through the “verified fan” process and all tix are taken by bots in about 30 seconds. Actually going through something similar today trying to get tix to our Portland Timber’s MLS championship game this weekend. But the freaking bots have ruined it for any regular fan to get a ticket. Most are even willing to pay a decent amount above face value. But it reaches a point to where it gets to be ridiculous amount of money…just for the ticket, not including the other expenses that come with the day(s)
    That sucks! Hope you find a reasonably priced ticket. Good luck against NYCFC from a Tampa Bay Rowdies (USL) supporter.
    F*ck off, Rose City!  #SSFC #EBFG
    I don't want to think, I wanna feel....

2.5.95 Seattle
    9.16.96 Seattle
    7.18.98 Portland
    7.21.98 Seattle
    7.22.98 Seattle
    10.30.99 Mountain View, CA
    10.31.99 Mountain View, CA
    5.10.00 Bellingham, WA
    11.2.00 Portland, WA
    11.3.00 Boise, ID
    11.5.00 Seattle, WA
    11.6.00 Seattle, WA
    10.22.21 Seattle, WA
    9.1.05 George, WA
    7.6.06 Las Vegas, NV
    7.22.06 George, WA
    7.23.06 George, WA
    6.28.08 Mansfield, MA
    9.21.09 Seattle, WA
    9.22.09 Seattle, WA
    11.29.13 Portland, OR
    12.6.13 Seattle, WA
    8.8.18 Seattle, WA
    8.10.18 Seattle,WA
  • DamiensDamiens Posts: 771
    So if we didn’t get a denial email and our last known status was Request Rec’d there’s still a chance today????  
  • mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    Get_Right said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    tdawe said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    So I would imagine we find out about our seats before the codes are sent out.  
    That’s not how it worked last time. 
    I thought I read they will send out instructions today and how to access our tickets.  

What Happens Next?
    We will email you instructions on how to view your tickets shortly.

So the question is what they mean by "shortly". I thought it would have been minutes or hours, but a day later and nothing, so we could be waiting a while.
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    Damiens said:
    So if we didn’t get a denial email and our last known status was Request Rec’d there’s still a chance today????  
    Not unless that person who posted confirms the email was sent and received today. Seems unlikely as no one else is reporting that.
    Damiens said:
    Not unless that person who posted confirms the email was sent and received today. Seems unlikely as no one else is reporting that.
    That’s what I thought, seems like it’s over
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,796
    mattcoz said:
    Get_Right said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    tdawe said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    So I would imagine we find out about our seats before the codes are sent out.  
    That’s not how it worked last time. 
    I thought I read they will send out instructions today and how to access our tickets.  

What Happens Next?
    We will email you instructions on how to view your tickets shortly.

So the question is what they mean by "shortly". I thought it would have been minutes or hours, but a day later and nothing, so we could be waiting a while.

Who knows? Lottery is still going, so I would think sometime after it concludes?
  • NoloadNoload Posts: 1,630
    I can see my ticket request again..have no idea if it mean anything.  Still shows "Received "
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Noload said:
    I can see my ticket request again..have no idea if it mean anything.  Still shows "Received "
    Same here.  Was gone last night, now its back.
    I don't want to think, I wanna feel....

2.5.95 Seattle
    9.16.96 Seattle
    7.18.98 Portland
    7.21.98 Seattle
    7.22.98 Seattle
    10.30.99 Mountain View, CA
    10.31.99 Mountain View, CA
    5.10.00 Bellingham, WA
    11.2.00 Portland, WA
    11.3.00 Boise, ID
    11.5.00 Seattle, WA
    11.6.00 Seattle, WA
    10.22.21 Seattle, WA
    9.1.05 George, WA
    7.6.06 Las Vegas, NV
    7.22.06 George, WA
    7.23.06 George, WA
    6.28.08 Mansfield, MA
    9.21.09 Seattle, WA
    9.22.09 Seattle, WA
    11.29.13 Portland, OR
    12.6.13 Seattle, WA
    8.8.18 Seattle, WA
    8.10.18 Seattle,WA
    Mine is back up as well, still stuck in received but it’s up again. I think we’re back in the mix
  • PJPATPJPAT Posts: 399
    Zod said:
    PJPAT said:
    I am going to Seattle!!!

That came this morning?
    This came on Tuesday 12/7 at 5pm CST.  I didn’t receive anything for my 2nd choice show in Chicago.   This is for the Monday 2/21 Seattle show which was my #1 priority.
    "All the money you make will never buy back your soul" Bob Dylan

"I need honesty, I need truth, and I need hope...I need it! That's what music means to me." EV
    Noload said:
    Noload said:
    Damiens said:
    Mine is back up as well, still stuck in received but it’s up again. I think we’re back in the mix
    Hi, is this on the 10C site, or the Ticketmaster site, that you can see "Received"?
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    game on!
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Damiens said:
    Oh man, tugging at our heart strings here...
    St. Louis, USA 10-05-2004 | Chicago, USA 08-23-2009 | Indianapolis, USA 05-07-2010 | Hartford, USA 10-25-2013 | Lexington, USA 04-26-2016 | Chicago, USA 08-20-2016 | Chicago, USA 08-22-2016 | Chicago, USA 08-18-2018 | Chicago, USA 08-20-2018
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,691
    Noload said:
    Feels like they are just toying with us.

Cat Chasing Laser GIFs  Tenor

• lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    Haha, this is funny shit now. I guess I should re-book that place holder hotel room in Chicago.
    It could also be that they simply haven't had the chance to mark them as lost, and send out the tragic emails.

Going forward it would be nice if people posted when they received the email about getting tickets, so they don't stoke the fires of hope in those of us that missed out.

On the other hand if we get one poster who posts they got tickets today.. that's going to be exciting.

• Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,251
    Mine is back up too. “Request received” status
    Spoken said:
    Noload said:
    Noload said:
    Damiens said:
    Hi, is this on the 10C site, or the Ticketmaster site, that you can see "Received"?
    It’s the original 10c presale sight through the My Requests link. It stopped working last night but now is back like it was yesterday. My 10C status is in “request received”. I never got a denial email last night. Seems like they’re pulling more names out of the hat. 
    Yah if I click the "my requests" link in the email confirmation of entering the lottery from ticketstoday, I can see both mine and my wife's requests are still listed as request received.
    Damiens said:
    Spoken said:
    Noload said:
    Noload said:
    Damiens said:
    It’s the original 10c presale sight through the My Requests link. It stopped working last night but now is back like it was yesterday. My 10C status is in “request received”. I never got a denial email last night. Seems like they’re pulling more names out of the hat. 
    Hi, thanks so much, I see it now! :)