Official EV Earthling Tour Lottery & Verified Fan Freak Out Thread

Comments

• given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    Same. Waitlist. Fuck. 
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,835
    Damn, waitlisted for verified fan and denied 10c tickets.
    #doublegutted
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,251
    Waitlisted as well. 
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,523
    Wife got approved for verified fan, which I think is odd, because my account history is full of tickets for concerts I bought and used.   I think she's maybe bought 2 or 3 pairs on hers.. lol.  oh well.. sliver of hope.
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,212
    +1 for Waitlist
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • TC282314TC282314 Posts: 385
    tdawe said:
    mcriecken said:
    Not to feed into this more... but if some requests say "denied" and others say "received"... it would seem like received is still in the running...
    Here is my guess as to what’s going on; someone can correct me if their experience disproves this:

My first request (Beacon 2) says denied, my second request (Beacon 1) says received. I believe that second request is as good as denied as there is no way N1 is making it to second priority requests. My suspicion is that yesterday they processed all of the first priority requests across all the shows, and sent out confirmations for those who won. Then they took the requests links down for some reason (I don’t really have a theory as to why) and now they’re back at work processing the second, third, etc. priority requests. So we might see some confirmations today if there are shows where a non-first priority win is possible, but it won’t be a lot. Then once they’re done sorting through the non-first requests all of us losers will get the official “ya burnt” emails. 
    My experience from last tour was they pick a name and then if your priority 1 was available you would get that and if it was sold out they would go to priority 2 and so forth until they exhausted your choices. So it seemed to me they go by person until all is sold out and not put everyone with NY1 in a hat and draw. Because I know I got a show with priority 2 that others had as priority 1 and they didn’t get tickets. 

If this makes sense
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,691
    Waitlisted for TM as well. Oh well.
  • GlowGirl said:
    Waitlisted for TM as well. Oh well.
    Me too...
  • JoeyP21JoeyP21 Allentown, PA Posts: 184
    Approved for VF. Now the stress for tomorrow morning builds. Haha. 
    JoeyP21 said:
    Approved for VF. Now the stress for tomorrow morning builds. Haha. 
    Good luck with that mess!

• Wow, so basically if you are in 10C you just went from VIP to out in the cold waiting for a slot to open up.  Brutal.  #WaitlistSucks
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    Waitlisted for VF....but still "Request received" status on the original sale.....

I dont know what this means. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Already got my tickets for TC pre-sale, but also got selected for Verified Fan pre-sale... So the ticket gods have smiled upon me. Am I allowed to give my code to someone else for that show? Or is it tied to my account? 
  • pthomnpthomn Posts: 116
    denied 10C and waitlisted TM. 

• JoeyP21JoeyP21 Allentown, PA Posts: 184
    Already got my tickets for TC pre-sale, but also got selected for Verified Fan pre-sale... So the ticket gods have smiled upon me. Am I allowed to give my code to someone else for that show? Or is it tied to my account? 
    From memory, Pretty sure it’s tied to your account and not transferable. Could be wrong. 
    Already got my tickets for TC pre-sale, but also got selected for Verified Fan pre-sale... So the ticket gods have smiled upon me. Am I allowed to give my code to someone else for that show? Or is it tied to my account? 
    I think it is tied to your account. At least they were for the last tour.

• BC62528 said:
    Although I'm disappointed in missing out on the lottery and happy for those that were able to secured tickets, I will say, I don't miss all the BS that accompanies going through the process with Ticketmaster etc.  For those of us that have been with the fan club for decades now, and F5'd for hours & hit refresh countless times, you get the hassle that has gone on for years and years, and yet it still amazes me that they can't figure this shit out (the process of ordering tickets and communicating clearly).  Is it really that difficult and complex? Or is it rather that they don't give an "F" because they know we are all so willing and desperate to do whatever we can to see our favorite band and they know it, so why fix it and spend the time and money to make our experience of purchasing a slight bit more manageable and enjoyable - they got us?  This is coming from someone that is 100% "willing" and "desperate" to see the band any chance I get - lol.  I understand it is taboo to talk about the flippers and secondary market around here, but I completely understand how someone with resources would rather pay a broker than deal with this BS - Your time becomes more valuable than money at a certain point.  Not complaining about not getting tickets, just really disappointed that the folks in charge have not heard the plight and addressed the issues after all this time.
    I did want to bring this back to the forefront as well as this is how I feel.  This process could be so much "Cleaner" and "Painless" and it just seems like every tour there are more questions than answers.  There is more confusion than people getting tickets.  There is more frustration than there is joy.  Again, I don't mind to lose a lotto or not get selected to Verified Fan, but this whole week long process to sell 25,000 tickets seems like a relic of the past.  Ticketmaster is used to selling MILLIONS of NHL or NBA tickets when the seasons go on sale in one day.  Why does it take a week to sell 8 theater shows?  Why the long drawn out process.  Just tell me yes or no.  How come I get my waitlist email from Verified Fan before I even get my Denial email from 10C, seems like they are doing things out of order.  Which only adds to the frustration and questioning of the whole process.

We are all so into this band, even though every tour is just painful and makes me feel dirty getting tickets.  There has to be a better path forward.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • tschav said:
    #doublegutted
    How do you know your 10c tickets are denied?  My registration still says Request Received (Chicago).  Waitlist email received...

Alpine Valley - Lolla 08/02/92
    Alpine Valley - 1998
    Chicago - Allstate Arena 10/09/00
    Chicago - United Center 06/18/03
    Chicago - United Center 08/23/09
    Chicago - Wrigley 07/19/13
    Moline - iWireless Center 10/17/14 (No Code)
    Philadelphia - Wells Fargo Center 04/29/16 (Ten)
    Chicago - Wrigley  08/20/16 & 08/22/16
    Seattle - Safeco Field 08/10/18
    Chicago - Wrigley 08/18
    Chicago - United Center 09/05/23
    Chicago - United Center 09/07/23
    technically it didn't take a week. There was 5 days for people to get the email and signup.  It's most likely that they processed the fan club tickets in a single afternoon.  We're all holding out hope maybe there's some left to be allocated, but chances are yesterday was it.  So basically it took them an afternoon.  I guess the complaint is the length of time it's taking to send out a denied email and because verified fan starts the next day, the verified fan emails are coming out before the denied emails.

I guess it would be nice if the denied emails came out sooner, but everything else seems to be rather timely?  Had til saturday to enter the draw, draw occured on the tuesday, denied emails are lagging :(
  • tschav said:
    #doublegutted
    How do you know your 10c tickets are denied?  My registration still says Request Received (Chicago).  Waitlist email received...

The initial page says Request Received but when I click on it, it says Request Item Denied next to the ticket request.
  • DamiensDamiens Posts: 771
    Has there been any confirmation of anyone for any show getting notified today that they got tickets through the 10C presale?
  • The_Giant_MidgetThe_Giant_Midget Los Angeles Posts: 574
    1/1 for LA Ten Club lottery tix.

put on waitlist for the public sale though, which was just backup anyway
    Beacon '08
    Philly 2-4 '09
    Newark '10
    MSG 1+2 '10
    E.V. Beacon 1+2 '11
    Made in America Festival '12
    Worcester 1+2 '13
    Brooklyn 1+2 '13
    Global Citizens Festival '15
    MSG 1+2 '16
    Fenway Park 1+2 '16
    Ohana '17
    Home Shows 1+2 '18
    Ohana '18
    Ohana '19
    Sea Hear Now '21
    Ohana '21
    LA 1+2 '22
    Austin 1+2 '23
    Ohana '23
    Vegas 1+2 '24
    LA 1+2 '24
    MSG 1+2 '24
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI Posts: 966
    tschav said:
    #doublegutted

The initial page says Request Received but when I click on it, it says Request Item Denied next to the ticket request.
    my initial page also says Request Received, but when I click on it my first request, san diego, says denied. My second, LA ,still says request received. Maybe another round this afternoon? The lottery rules and info does say tickets released 3 days. That includes today.
  • Blot911Blot911 Houston, Texas Posts: 65
    Dang, missed out on the Ten Club drop and then got waitlisted for the Verified Fan release. #Guttered  Anyone got an extra for Beacon Night 1?
    2000/10/15 - Houston, TX
    2003/04/05 - San Antonio, TX
    2003/04/09 - Birmingham, AL
    2007/08/05 - Chicago, IL - Lollapalooza
    2009/10/03 - Austin City Limits TV Taping
    2009/10/04 - Austin City Limits Music Festival
    2022/05/20 - Las Vegas, NV
    2022/09/18 - St. Louis, MO

EV Solo
    2012/11/12 - Houston, TX
    2012/11/13 - Houston, TX
  • fixer123fixer123 Posts: 140
    tschav said:
    #doublegutted

Mine still says received when I click on it.  I think anyway lol
    think I'll throw these pills away...
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 2,089
    Fixed the thread title. 
    Camden 2 2006, Newark 2010, Barclays 2 2013, Central Park 2015, MSG 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2016, Rome 2018, Prague 2018, Asbury Park 2021, EV & Earthlings NYC 1 2022, MSG 2022, Louisville 2022, Dublin 2024, MSG 1 2024, MSG 2 2024
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 2,089
    Also I got waitlisted for VF too. Two months of StubHub watching for this guy. 
    Camden 2 2006, Newark 2010, Barclays 2 2013, Central Park 2015, MSG 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2016, Rome 2018, Prague 2018, Asbury Park 2021, EV & Earthlings NYC 1 2022, MSG 2022, Louisville 2022, Dublin 2024, MSG 1 2024, MSG 2 2024
  • JoeyP21 said:
    From memory, Pretty sure it’s tied to your account and not transferable. Could be wrong. 
    Thanks. 
    My wife's request for Seattle 2/21 is now officially denied as via the website.  Mine is still listed as received.  They must be going through and changing them over to declined :(