Official EV Earthling Tour Lottery & Verified Fan Freak Out Thread

Comments

• dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    keelycan said:
    CP218430 said:
    Well I didn’t read the fine print and didn’t register for verified fan just Ten Club so I’m boned. It happens. Enjoy it. Should be amazing!
    Same. Oh well. Will spend s day in Chicago this Saturday instead for less than these tickets and still have a hell of a day. A win either way. 
    I haven't received an email for Chicago either. I Also didn't read the fine print on the verified fan portion and didnt register so far a double whammy for me. Im new to the new Ticketmaster system just wondering If I didnt register for verified fan does that mean I cant try for tickets when they go onsale for the general public?
    The Chicago TM page is showing "General Onsale" in addition to Verified Fan, as well as "Official Platinum", so there will be tickets available to anyone (Platinums will be significantly marked up).  And Chicago has to allow resale, so those will pop up as well, maybe not on TM, but at least on Stubhub, etc

https://www.ticketmaster.com/eddie-vedder-and-the-earthlings-chicago-illinois-02-09-2022/event/07005B7AB0C33CEB
  • “Sorry, this is not a valid Ten Club Presale Code.”
    Pretty sure I'm fucked.

Getting the same message??
    what did I miss?
  • dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    “Sorry, this is not a valid Ten Club Presale Code.”
    Pretty sure I'm fucked.

what did I miss?
    No one can access their 10C TM requests as of last evening
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 2,089
    dmbolp said:
    “Sorry, this is not a valid Ten Club Presale Code.”
    Pretty sure I'm fucked.

what did I miss?
    No one can access their 10C TM requests as of last evening
    Because the lottery is over. 
    Camden 2 2006, Newark 2010, Barclays 2 2013, Central Park 2015, MSG 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2016, Rome 2018, Prague 2018, Asbury Park 2021, EV & Earthlings NYC 1 2022, MSG 2022, Louisville 2022, Dublin 2024, MSG 1 2024, MSG 2 2024
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Posts: 4,895
    My spare already claimed sorry.

My wallet is gutted
  • URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,763
    Anyone get a their verified fan Presale code yet? 

No luck for me with the 10C draw but I'm hoping to try on TM's VF?
    Just wondering if I should be doubly gutted yet or not.....................
  • TC282314TC282314 Posts: 385
    Codes are supposed to go out this evening. 
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,394
    So I would imagine we find out about our seats before the codes are sent out.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 2,089
    mcgruff10 said:
    That’s not how it worked last time. 
    Camden 2 2006, Newark 2010, Barclays 2 2013, Central Park 2015, MSG 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2016, Rome 2018, Prague 2018, Asbury Park 2021, EV & Earthlings NYC 1 2022, MSG 2022, Louisville 2022, Dublin 2024, MSG 1 2024, MSG 2 2024
  • Me too!  2/3 Beacon theater NYC. Yay!
    Who you takin?!?   :D:)
    I don’t know yet!  Husband? Brother? Daughter? Friend?  🤷‍♀️ 
    Ahem.... =)
  • I’ve been charged but got no email. Anyone else 
  • CP218430CP218430 Posts: 1,937
    I have yet to get a declined email. Am I for sure toast or do I have the day? The last I saw the Ticket Request Page there was no decline there either. 
    98: St. Louis. 2000: Alpine. 2003: Chicago. 2006: Chicago Night 2, Milwaukee Night 1. 2007: Chicago (Lolla). 2009: Chicago 1 & 2. 2011: Alpine 1 & 2. 2013: Chicago & LA Night 1. 2016: Chicago 1 & 2. 2018: Chicago 1 & 2. 

"Let the Ocean dissolve away my past."
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,317
    I don’t even know if I did this correct. I registered but I guess I only registered for verified fan? Was there another registration for the lottery? I kind of don’t care. I’d be freaking if this was PJ. 
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    dmbolp said:
    keelycan said:
    CP218430 said:
    Well I didn’t read the fine print and didn’t register for verified fan just Ten Club so I’m boned. It happens. Enjoy it. Should be amazing!
    Same. Oh well. Will spend s day in Chicago this Saturday instead for less than these tickets and still have a hell of a day. A win either way. 
    I haven't received an email for Chicago either. I Also didn't read the fine print on the verified fan portion and didnt register so far a double whammy for me. Im new to the new Ticketmaster system just wondering If I didnt register for verified fan does that mean I cant try for tickets when they go onsale for the general public?
    The Chicago TM page is showing "General Onsale" in addition to Verified Fan, as well as "Official Platinum", so there will be tickets available to anyone (Platinums will be significantly marked up).  And Chicago has to allow resale, so those will pop up as well, maybe not on TM, but at least on Stubhub, etc

https://www.ticketmaster.com/eddie-vedder-and-the-earthlings-chicago-illinois-02-09-2022/event/07005B7AB0C33CEB
    So are there a certain alottment of tickets set aside for each of the Verified Fan and General onsale?  They are showing the same date and time.  
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,949
    CP218430 said:
    I have yet to get a declined email. Am I for sure toast or do I have the day? The last I saw the Ticket Request Page there was no decline there either. 
    Unless your credit card was charged, you are 100% toast.

nicknyr15 said:
    I don’t even know if I did this correct. I registered but I guess I only registered for verified fan? Was there another registration for the lottery? I kind of don’t care. I’d be freaking if this was PJ. 
    Two separate lotteries.  One for 10C presale.  Other for Verified Fan.  Sounds like you didn't register for the 10C lottery that was done yesterday.

• nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,317
    bbiggs said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Two separate lotteries.  One for 10C presale.  Other for Verified Fan.  Sounds like you didn't register for the 10C lottery that was done yesterday.

Got it. Thanks! I won’t even be trying during public sale. No point Verified or not. 
    nicknyr15 said:
    bbiggs said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Got it. Thanks! I won’t even be trying during public sale. No point Verified or not. 
    No prob.  I'm with you.  No interest in messing with VF or public sale. 

• bbiggs said:
    CP218430 said:

If charged you should be golden ? 
  • URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,763
    "All tickets on this tour are reserved seating. Ten Club seating assignments for Eddie Vedder solo shows are not seniority based.
    Instead, seats are assigned at random and mixed in with the general public".

This fine print gives me hope now that I struck out in the 10c round. (As long as I get chosen, and score with VF that is.....)
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,394
    edited December 2021
    tdawe said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    I thought I read they will send out instructions today and how to access our tickets.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    bbiggs said:
    CP218430 said:

Correct.  Like a bar of shimmering gold.

• CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    CP218430 said:
    samesame
  • bbiggs said:
    bbiggs said:
    CP218430 said:

Correct.  Like a bar of shimmering gold.

Thanks pony boy 
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,796
    mcgruff10 said:
    tdawe said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    I thought I read they will send out instructions today and how to access our tickets.  

What Happens Next?
    We will email you instructions on how to view your tickets shortly.
  • CP218430 said:
    Same here! lol. I'm a bit upset because EV solo was a bucket list show for me, but $240 is a lot of money.
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,251
    edited December 2021
    It would be nice to get an email stating my status of won/lost. I assume I lost but it’s annoying to not get notification
    Post edited by Abe Froman on
  • BC62528BC62528 Posts: 210
    Although I'm disappointed in missing out on the lottery and happy for those that were able to secured tickets, I will say, I don't miss all the BS that accompanies going through the process with Ticketmaster etc.  For those of us that have been with the fan club for decades now, and F5'd for hours & hit refresh countless times, you get the hassle that has gone on for years and years, and yet it still amazes me that they can't figure this shit out (the process of ordering tickets and communicating clearly).  Is it really that difficult and complex? Or is it rather that they don't give an "F" because they know we are all so willing and desperate to do whatever we can to see our favorite band and they know it, so why fix it and spend the time and money to make our experience of purchasing a slight bit more manageable and enjoyable - they got us?  This is coming from someone that is 100% "willing" and "desperate" to see the band any chance I get - lol.  I understand it is taboo to talk about the flippers and secondary market around here, but I completely understand how someone with resources would rather pay a broker than deal with this BS - Your time becomes more valuable than money at a certain point.  Not complaining about not getting tickets, just really disappointed that the folks in charge have not heard the plight and addressed the issues after all this time.
  • Selenag77 said:
    I’ve been charged but got no email. Anyone else 
    Did you check your spam? My initial email from ticketstoday went to spam.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,126
    I didn't try for tickets here but my experience has been the TM lotteries are quick and easy. Login, enter your info, pick your shows and priorities, and then wait. That's it. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."