NUGS Shout Out

Mac57Mac57 Posts: 274
Just received e-mail from the good folks at Nugs that they are automatically renewing my membership for last year's $50 deal if my cc is still valid.

Very nice, thanks
2008 MSG I & II
2010 Newark, MSG I
2013 Wrigley Field, Brooklyn I & II, Hartford, LA I & II, San Diego
2014 Detroit, Moline, St. Paul & Milwaukee
2015 Ed Sullivan Theater/ Central Park
2016 FTL, Miami, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1
2017 RRHOF
2018 Seattle I & II, Missoula, Boston I & II
2022 Apollo, MSG, Camden, Nashville & St. Louis
2023 St.P. 1 & 2, Austin 1 & 2
2024 MSG 1 & 2, Baltimore, Philly 1 & 2, Fenway 1

Comments

• BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,674
    Me too, very cool of them
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,229

• jimjam1982jimjam1982 Posts: 1,400
    I got this today as well. Solid deal with lots of PJ boots. 
  • Same.  Glad I didn’t renew at the regular rate a few weeks ago! 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • GC31608GC31608 Posts: 229
    I signed up for it too because the email said you could stream from AppleTV. I thought it meant the AppleTV app like on a firestick. Still a great deal with all the other extras you get including the 15% discount on CDs.
    Wish it was available on Amazon Firestick HD. 
  • CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,809
    edited December 2021
    I haven’t done Nugs before. Anybody have a screen shot of a list of artists? I was looking for a way to preview the content on the site, but it seemed minimal with no preview, just a spot to sign up.

Never mind. I see it!
    Post edited by CarryTheZero on
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    I haven’t done Nugs before. Anybody have a screen shot of a list of artists? I was looking for a way to preview the content on the site, but it seemed minimal with no preview, just a spot to sign up.

www.cluthelee.com
    edited December 2021

Wow, these screen shots suck on here. You might have to enlarge the images man, sorry! 
    www.cluthelee.com
    Totally worth the Nugs yearly subscription. 
    demetrios said:
    Totally worth the Nugs yearly subscription. 
    Let’s go with that! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Thanks man! Those were good!
    Bump!
    Nugs.net Subscription Deal
    Experience the sights and sounds of Pearl Jam playing some of their most sought-after shows from Rome, Italy to Missoula, Montana. Pearl Jam concert streams straight from the vault are now available in the nugs.net app for subscribers for on-demand streaming. Head to nugs.net/pearljam and start watching today.  

With the end of the year approaching, nugs.net is offering new subscribers one-year of unlimited music streaming access for $50. Each subscription purchase includes a donation to the Sweet Relief Musicians Fund

NUGS.NET
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,702
    demetrios said:
    Experience the sights and sounds of Pearl Jam playing some of their most sought-after shows from Rome, Italy to Missoula, Montana. Pearl Jam concert streams straight from the vault are now available in the nugs.net app for subscribers for on-demand streaming. Head to nugs.net/pearljam and start watching today.  

With the end of the year approaching, nugs.net is offering new subscribers one-year of unlimited music streaming access for $50. Each subscription purchase includes a donation to the Sweet Relief Musicians Fund

NUGS.NET
    I have held off subscribing to Nugs since I use a Roku to stream and would have to hook up a laptop to my TV to watch it. Is it really worth it? With it being $50, that isn’t too much per month so I am tempted. 
    demetrios said:

NUGS.NET
    I have held off subscribing to Nugs since I use a Roku to stream and would have to hook up a laptop to my TV to watch it. Is it really worth it? With it being $50, that isn’t too much per month so I am tempted. 

For $50 a year it's a sweet deal. And some of the money going to Sweet Relief. I love the 15% bootleg CD's & digital download purchases. 
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

NUGS.NET

For $50 a year it's a sweet deal. And some of the money going to Sweet Relief. I love the 15% bootleg CD's & digital download purchases. 
    You haven’t steered me wrong yet with your recommendations, so I went ahead and signed up.
     :) 
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

NUGS.NET

You haven’t steered me wrong yet with your recommendations, so I went ahead and signed up.

• DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 664
    Does this include access to the video streams as well or just audio?

Bump!
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,949
    Let's hope for a few more concert videos to be released this year.  One of the best parts of being a Nugs subscriber.
    I wish ROKU would get a NUGs app. I can hook my laptop to my TV with an HDMI cable, but it would be nice to not have to do it that way. I have tried to Airdrop from my phone to the ROKU, which works good for audio, but with the exception of a few videos (none PJ), when I try to do videos I only get the audio coming through the TV but the video shows up on the phone.
    bbiggs said:
    Let's hope for a few more concert videos to be released this year.  One of the best parts of being a Nugs subscriber.

Would love some new ones. Very glad they have made all the Pearl Jam videos viewable to everyone, outside the USA.