NUGS Shout Out

2»

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,229
     :) 
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,229
    Last Chance for $50 Annual Nugs.net Subscription
    Last chance to get an annual streaming subscription on nugs.net for just $50 (reg. $129.99, $80 off). With a subscription, you can listen to hundreds of Pearl Jam shows and watch full concert videos on demand. 

Offer available until January 11 at 11:59pm ET to anyone during the campaign dates; current and former subscribers may also take advantage of the offer. The Sweet Relief Musicians Fund will receive a portion of the proceeds from this sale. 

SUBSCRIBE HERE
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,821
    One cool thing about this:

If it's on here and SiriusXM or 10C Radio, you can stream here and preview upcoming songs and have full rewind/skip/pause features.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,986
    So, excuse my ignorance, but where can I tell from the NUGS site if it is only the recorded audio show, or the full video?   I really want to grab this if I can actually watch and re-watch some of the videos.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,949
    So, excuse my ignorance, but where can I tell from the NUGS site if it is only the recorded audio show, or the full video?   I really want to grab this if I can actually watch and re-watch some of the videos.
    You can definitely watch and re-watch all of the videos.  If you go to "Videos" in the menu on the left, then select Pearl Jam as the artist, you'll see that there are 15 videos to select from.  Hope that helps.

bbiggs said:
    You can definitely watch and re-watch all of the videos.  If you go to "Videos" in the menu on the left, then select Pearl Jam as the artist, you'll see that there are 15 videos to select from.  Hope that helps.

I'm trying to navigate the site as you mentioned, but I'm either a complete idiot or legally blind.   As far as PJ concerts shown, there are only 4 listed.   For the life of me I cannot seem to locate the listing of videos.
  • bbiggs said:

I'm trying to navigate the site as you mentioned, but I'm either a complete idiot or legally blind.   As far as PJ concerts shown, there are only 4 listed.   For the life of me I cannot seem to locate the listing of videos.
    Log in.  Click "Listen Now."  Should take you to a player.  Click "Videos" then scroll to Pearl Jam.

bbiggs said:

Log in.  Click "Listen Now."  Should take you to a player.  Click "Videos" then scroll to Pearl Jam.

Making perfect sense now...

The menu options are not available without a log in.
  • TKeTKe Posts: 24
    The new shows are coming to Nugs starting tonight.
  • foriginalsinforiginalsin Posts: 711
    edited May 2022
    The first san diego boot sounds great from a fidelity stand point.  Great mix, 2 songs in. Oceans and retrograde sound fantastic. 
    Post edited by foriginalsin on
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,674
    TKe said:
    The new shows are coming to Nugs starting tonight.
    SWEET!
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • Sirens4Sirens4 Posts: 590
    The first san diego boot sounds great from a fidelity stand point.  Great mix, 2 songs in. Oceans and retrograde sound fantastic. 
    yes sounds very well separated in the mix
    Springfield 94 hartford 96,98,06,08 xl center 2010,2013 boston 06,2010 mansfield ma 1998,2000,2003,2008