Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

Eddie Vedder Earthling Vinyl Preorder

1234568»

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 71,163
    Have to have the LP out before the tour! Otherwise folks will clamor for PJ covers! 

True. Though they were to play those four 2020 dates in Canada without it. Gigaton would of been released daya after those shows. 
    edited January 10
    Eddie Vedder - Earthling Official Tracklist

The official tracklist for Eddie Vedder's new album, Earthling.

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon WinnipegPosts: 29,236
    vinyl and deluxe cd's out June 2022
    ....courage is fear that just said its prayers....

• bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,026
    I wonder if we get a digital copy included? The last couple of 10C vinyl purchases did. Hopefully because if so, I don't mind waiting.
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,099
    That song sounds awesome 
  • KW6232KW6232 Posts: 285
    bazzer said:
    I wonder if we get a digital copy included? The last couple of 10C vinyl purchases did. Hopefully because if so, I don't mind waiting.
    They should. Will be almost 7 months since we paid for the vinyl. I wish they would do like most places and charge me when the item ships. 
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 5,780
    I like it when places charge me right away so I don't have to worry about keeping a credit card up date date if it gets stolen.

• I like it when places charge me right away so I don't have to worry about keeping a credit card up date date if it gets stolen.

I like it when they charge me right away because I forget that I paid for it after the passing of seven months--makes me think that Eddie just fired off a free copy of the vinyl for me....
  • BrainofBGABrainofBGA AustraliaPosts: 2,880
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    It’s pretty funny that the digital version is supposed to be released in just over a month and we still don’t have a track listing yet. 

I know right? Hopefully there isn't a delay.
    At least a leaked not confirmed listing at least. But so far we have nothing! Quite strange!

Getting a bit more excited now with the track list being announced. Haven’t over listened to the first two singles. Just a couple of times each. 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • bazzer said:
    Having ordered both of those and not the regular CD, I sure hope so...   
  • Indifference71Indifference71 ChicagoPosts: 14,103
    Still can't figure out why it's $35 for a single LP.  And it looks like it still hasn't been posted on Amazon in the US.  Weird.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HOU-->PDX-->KCPosts: 35,151
    Still can't figure out why it's $35 for a single LP.  And it looks like it still hasn't been posted on Amazon in the US.  Weird.
    It was posted before, but I guess it's been taken down. I preordered from Amazon.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 said:
    It was posted before, but I guess it's been taken down. I preordered from Amazon.
    How much were they charging for that on Amazon?
    mfc2006 said:
    Just looked at my order & it was $34.78 + free shipping.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Still $48 CDN over @ Amazon. And yeah for just a single vinyl, shit has gone crazy! 
    mfc2006 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    Insane prices.  I guess it's nice to not pay the absurd 10c shipping prices but $34 for a single LP is just ridiculous.  I know prices for everything are up but that's just crazy.  Band of Horses new album on colored vinyl is $25.
    mfc2006 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    Insane prices.  I guess it's nice to not pay the absurd 10c shipping prices but $34 for a single LP is just ridiculous.  I know prices for everything are up but that's just crazy.  Band of Horses new album on colored vinyl is $25.
    I agree 100%.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com