Options

Pearl Jam Postponed 2020 North American Tour Update

Comments

• Options
    SidnumSidnum Posts: 674
    on2legs said:
    kmallardi said:
    Have your guys heard anything about Baltimore? It looks like that venue is closing for renovation?
    It’s been reported here that the building looks like it will be closed for renovations.  But there hasn’t been any update or announcement regarding the status of the Baltimore show as of yet. 

Apparently closing at the end of Feb after the basketball tournament.  Renovations are planned to last 11 months.  I'm hoping they replace Baltimore show with a Philly or DC spot.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,922
    How about an update since Royal Farms Arena is telling people that show is cancelled and offering refunds to those with ADA seating?

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    How about an update since Royal Farms Arena is telling people that show is cancelled and offering refunds to those with ADA seating?
    That’s disappointing. I guess that confirms the show being cancelled. I have/had great seats for that show. I was really looking forward to it. I’ve never been this lucky with seats before. 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,760
    Next week will be our week for sure! 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Next week will be our week for sure! 
    Unless it's the next one for sure
  • Options
    Reads11Reads11 Indiana Posts: 101
    For the love of God just cancel the tour and announce something else when you can make it work. This has been a joke for 2 years and it jaut keeps dragging out. Give people their money back and move on.
  • Options
    Reads11 said:
    For the love of God just cancel the tour and announce something else when you can make it work. This has been a joke for 2 years and it jaut keeps dragging out. Give people their money back and move on.
    Shows are happening in May. The announcement is coming soon. And now you want them to cancel? I mean I am as impatient with this shit as the next guy but if they cancel now I am going to be pissed waiting this long for nothing. 
  • Options
    jefftjefft Posts: 650
    PJNB said:
    Reads11 said:
    Shows are happening in May. The announcement is coming soon. And now you want them to cancel? I mean I am as impatient with this shit as the next guy but if they cancel now I am going to be pissed waiting this long for nothing. 
    Pissed is an understament, if it gets cancelled.
  • Options
    Let’s not all overreact to one comment from an individual without necessarily the most reliable sources.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    Tomorrow for sure 
  • Options
    Tomorrow for sure 
    I like the way you think. 1:10 pm eastern time. Book it! 
  • Options
    joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,210
    If Baltimore is a no go,I can only hope it is replaced by playing Philly or a second night at MSG.
  • Options
    SidnumSidnum Posts: 674
    joseph33 said:
    If Baltimore is a no go,I can only hope it is replaced by playing Philly or a second night at MSG.
    I want a Merriweather show.  
  • Options
    joseph33 said:
    Would people already with tickets have first grabs at these shows then?  Or would a refund happen and then a normal onsale take place.  Never had a cancelled show before so. 
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,930
    SH211703 said:
    joseph33 said:
    Would people already with tickets have first grabs at these shows then?  Or would a refund happen and then a normal onsale take place.  Never had a cancelled show before so. 
    My guess is we would not have first grabs. I think tracking who sold original 10c tickets, F2F buyers, VF buyers who then sold ect. It will be a mess. I hope thats not the case, but not sure how it would work other than all getting refunded, then 10c open lotto. 
  • Options
    SH211703 said:
    joseph33 said:
    My guess is we would not have first grabs. I think tracking who sold original 10c tickets, F2F buyers, VF buyers who then sold ect. It will be a mess. I hope thats not the case, but not sure how it would work other than all getting refunded, then 10c open lotto. 
    Thanks for your thoughts.  This sucks cause it took forever for me to get local Bmore tickets.  Luckily I have Phoenix tickets.  
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,930
    SH211703 said:
    SH211703 said:
    joseph33 said:
    Thanks for your thoughts.  This sucks cause it took forever for me to get local Bmore tickets.  Luckily I have Phoenix tickets.  
    Hahaha, key word is thoughts. Took me forever too, but got lucky and hit GA tickets on fan to fan. I hope I am wrong, and they are able to track who bought & sold tickets, but seems like a lot of work they likely dont want to do.
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,185
    I had Hamilton tickets for April 2020 that were canceled and refunded. When the show came back, they gave ticket holders who got canceled on a special code to purchase the same number of seats for any Hamilton performance in first few weeks of return. The actual seats were locked only for people with the code for a few weeks before being released to the general public.

I could see this being an option if they cancel and pick another venue nearby. Hamilton also uses TM.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    I had Hamilton tickets for April 2020 that were canceled and refunded. When the show came back, they gave ticket holders who got canceled on a special code to purchase the same number of seats for any Hamilton performance in first few weeks of return. The actual seats were locked only for people with the code for a few weeks before being released to the general public.

I could see this being an option if they cancel and pick another venue nearby. Hamilton also uses TM.
    Lets hope so!  Just move it to Merriweather or DC.
  • Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 885
    SH211703 said:
    joseph33 said:
    Pretty sure it’s just “too bad see ya next time” that’s how Raleigh was 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Tomorrow for sure 
    I like the way you think. 1:10 pm eastern time. Book it! 
    43 minutes to go!
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    See everyone back here after the EV tour ends.
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,938
    bbiggs said:
    yep
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    bbiggs said:

• Options
    With Canada’s current restrictions, I can see those dates being left on PPD. With the Baltimore arena work, I think that one will get whacked completely. But until then we wait. And wait. And wait… 
  • Options
    KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,037

• Options
    scw156scw156 Posts: 442
    KM73780 said:

Just got my cancellation. Bummer. 
    The Sentence Below Is True
    The Sentence Above Is False
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    scw156 said:
    KM73780 said: