Options

Pearl Jam Postponed 2020 North American Tour Update

Comments

• Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,802
    All my tickets are still showing in my account and my apple wallet. 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,930
    I think there is an issue with the app. I am unable to get into my EV tickets for tonight
  • Options
    MF658872MF658872 Posts: 247
    So, my 10 Club tickets for the St. Louis and Ottawa show have been showing under “My Events” in my Ticketmaster account throughout these last two years. However, I woke up this AM and they aren’t showing their anymore! Has anyone else experienced this?
    Yeah my MSG tickets are no longer showing up in my account.
    Philly 1 2016                     
    EV New York 2016            
    TOTD Philly 2 2016 
    Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction 2017 
    Boston 1 2018
    Sea Hear Now 2021
    EV New York 1 & 2 2022
    Berlin 2022
    Frankfurt 2022
    New York 2022
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,893
    MF658872 said:
    So, my 10 Club tickets for the St. Louis and Ottawa show have been showing under “My Events” in my Ticketmaster account throughout these last two years. However, I woke up this AM and they aren’t showing their anymore! Has anyone else experienced this?
    Yeah my MSG tickets are no longer showing up in my account.
    My tickets are now showing up on the computer. They are also showing up in the app - including the postponed PJ MSG show. But there is an issue with the app. When you click on the ticket it comes up blank. I also keep getting an error message when trying to transfer my newly purchased Who ticket into my Apple wallet. So, I think they are having tech difficulties and it has nothing to do with the PJ shows. At least that is my take on it.

• Options
    Interesting. It must be a technical issue. Thanks everyone for the feedback!
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,509
    All of my tickets were showing on the app, but until recently the page said it hadn’t refreshed since 2/8. It is not showing that anymore. 
  • Options
    Nymets30 said:
    “The good news you’ll get refunded in as soon as 30 days from now” line in the email fired me up for some reason.
    Because they've held onto that money for more than 2 years at this point? And they intend to hold onto it for 30 days more? I never received an email from Ticketmaster re: my refund for baltimore. 
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    My STL tickets still showing in my Apple Wallet. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    DB2523DB2523 Posts: 15
    Yeah I don't see my Baltimore tix in the app anymore anywhere.  And haven't gotten any emails, etc yet from ticketmaster.  
  • Options
    DB2523 said:
    Yeah I don't see my Baltimore tix in the app anymore anywhere.  And haven't gotten any emails, etc yet from ticketmaster.  
    Same here.
    Nissan Pavilion Stone Ridge, Bristow Virginia, 7-1-2003; Alpine Valley Music Theatre, East Troy, Wisconsin, 3-9-2011 & 4-9-2011; Estadio Nacional, San José, Costa Rica, 11-20-2011; 02 Arena, Prague, Czech Republic, 7-2-2012; 02 World, Berlin, Germany, 7-4-2012; Ericsson Globe, Stockholm, Sweden, 7-7-2012; Oslo Spektrum, Norway, 7-9-2012; Forum, Copenhagen, Denmark, 7-10-2012; 1st Mariner Arena, Baltimore, Maryland, 10-27-2013; Global Citizen Festival, NYC, 9-26-2015; Foro Sol, México D.F., 11-28-2015; Madison Square Garden, NYC, 05-01-2016; Madison Square Garden, NYC, 05-02-2016; Safeco Field, Seattle, Washington, 8-8-2018; Safeco Field, Seattle, Washington 8-10-2018.
    http://livefootsteps.org/USER/?USR=1225

• Options
    biggamecbcbiggamecbc Stl Posts: 60
    I'm calling the St. Louis MO show will be on Saturday March 19th -- Blues are out of town and Friday is the TOOL Concert and Monday is Journey Concert 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,760
    I'm calling the St. Louis MO show will be on Saturday March 19th -- Blues are out of town and Friday is the TOOL Concert and Monday is Journey Concert 
    There is no chance PJ shows happening this March. May at the earliest. 
  • Options
    CB254133CB254133 Posts: 153
    PJNB said:
    As time rolls on I'm beginning to think May is becoming optimistic, it's going to be a very quick flash to bang for flights, hotels etc.  Am beginning to think that I will see you in Europe before you see me in New York!! but there's always hope B)B)
  • Options
    lazyjc22lazyjc22 Posts: 128
    Has anyone with Baltimore tickets received an email from Ticketmaster?
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    CB254133 said:
    PJNB said:
    As time rolls on I'm beginning to think May is becoming optimistic, it's going to be a very quick flash to bang for flights, hotels etc.  Am beginning to think that I will see you in Europe before you see me in New York!! but there's always hope B)B)
    May shows are coming! NY is rumoured to be in the fall though so no matter what you will be waiting for that to happen after Europe May shows or not. 
  • Options
    CB254133CB254133 Posts: 153
    Hadn't picked up on the rumour of a fall date for MSG, solid source or educated guess?

• Options
    EF11EF11 Posts: 99
    lazyjc22 said:
    Has anyone with Baltimore tickets received an email from Ticketmaster?

I received one on Monday from "Ticketmaster Fan Support," shortly after the band's announcement. The email included the same note from the band, plus the following: "The good news is that no action is required to obtain a refund. It will be processed to the original method of payment used at time of purchase, in as soon as 30 days."
  • Options
    CB254133 said:
    Hadn't picked up on the rumour of a fall date for MSG, solid source or educated guess?

Someone that knows someone that knows someone said November. Solid as it gets around here! 
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,185
    CB254133 said:

It’s buried in the 2022 rumor thread somewhere. Someone knew a source close to MSG who said PJ were looking at November at the time.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    My Baltimore refund just dropped.  
    2010- New Orleans Jazz Fest

2018- Amsterdam x2, Chicago N2

2020- Baltimore

2022- Camden 

• Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,431
    My Baltimore refund just dropped.  
    Mine did too
  • Options
    My heart goes out y'all that had scored tickets in BAL as good as, or better, than you've had before for them. Rough. 
  • Options
    michaelomichaelo Morgantown, PA. USA Posts: 64
    No problem scheduling for Dana and Asbury but you assholes who have waited 2 years .... FUCK YOU!!! WELL MY RESPONSE IS SEE YOU NEVER.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,303
     :o 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    michaelo said:
    No problem scheduling for Dana and Asbury but you assholes who have waited 2 years .... FUCK YOU!!! WELL MY RESPONSE IS SEE YOU NEVER.
    Both of those were beaches. PJ OCMD?
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,778
    I just submitted cancellation to TM for both the LA shows from 2020.  Breaks my heart but I also have $500+ airline ticket I have been told has to be used by March 2022, not scheduled; USED.  Running out of time.  Just couldn't sit by and watch $1,000 go down the drain.  

• Options
    Hopefully you can just rebook for around the same price when the dates are announced!
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,778
    Hopefully you can just rebook for around the same price when the dates are announced!
    Yeah we'll see, right now looking into Phillies spring training schedule; have to use that airline ticket soon.  Highly unlikely I will rebook LA PJ shows since flights are probably 3 x what they were in 2020.  I'll just have to wait till they come back to Philly. 

• Options
    MLB locked out. Don’t put your liberated money in that quagmire!
  • Options
    michaelomichaelo Morgantown, PA. USA Posts: 64
    edited February 2022
    michaelo said:
    Both of those were beaches. PJ OCMD?
    Yes on the beach. I really don't give a fuck. Everyone who had waited all this time and to be told "we really appreciate your patience here's your money back" rings so fucking hollow. Play a similar size arena in a close location honoring the Baltimore tickets. Make it a bigger arena to make more money selling more tickets. I don't care what is said. Actions speak so fucking loud  and this screams FUCK YOU FANS!

WHILE ADDING BEACH SHOWS THERE WAS NO BEACH IN THE bALTIMORE AREA?????
    Post edited by michaelo on
This discussion has been closed.