Remembering BRAD

1141516171820»

Comments

• Gravey1975Gravey1975 Posts: 254
    edited February 3
    demetrios said:
    That was filmed at his second Bristol show at the Folk House I believe. Fantastic performance. Released as a live album. Like many of of his UK shows, only attended by 70 or 80 people. I remember his Birmingham show at the Custard Factory and there can't have been more than 25 of us. Ridiculous how under appreciated he was.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 86,696

• BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,806
    demetrios said:

Bittersweet, they all look like they’re having a blast! 💥 
    One of my favourite rocking Brad tracks! 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,334
    demetrios said:
    That was filmed at his second Bristol show at the Folk House I believe. Fantastic performance. Released as a live album. Like many of of his UK shows, only attended by 70 or 80 people. I remember his Birmingham show at the Custard Factory and there can't have been more than 25 of us. Ridiculous how under appreciated he was.
    Such a talented songwriter and singer. Taken way too soon.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,357
    demetrios said:
    Such a talented songwriter and singer. Taken way too soon.
    Agreed. His passing really affected me. And he was such a nice guy too. Gone way too soon.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,848
    What are the guesses for the next reissue? I am thinking Interiors.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • KW6232KW6232 Posts: 346
    Hopefully Satchel EDC
  • JoostoneJoostone Posts: 223

Yeah, Im hoping Interiors too. With original artwork please (that previous reissue was terrible). But please do include the b-sides and make it a double LP..... hmmmm

the Interiors B-sides: Seance, Heavens Help, Saucy, Boom boom caw. 

PJ: Pinkpop 2000, Sydney I/II/III 2003, Adelaide 2003, Arnhem 2006, Antwerp 2006, Berlin 2006, Dusseldorf 2007, Nijmegen 2007, Werchter 2007, Rotterdam 2009, Berlin 2009, Nijmegen 2010, Amsterdam I/II 2012, Amsterdam I/II 2014, Amsterdam I/II 2018, Pinkpop 2018, Werchter 2018.
    EV: Amsterdam II 2012, Amsterdam I/III 2017, Amsterdam I 2019
    Brad: Zoetermeer & Utrecht 2013
    Soundgarden: Pinkpop 2012, Amsterdam 2013, Utrecht 2014
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,334
    edited February 7
    Releasing a live album on vinyl would be great! 
    YES. This is what I'm hoping for. Also, Satchel's EDC. Hell, just release everything!! 
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,003
    @mfc2006 is his SoundCloud stuff still up? I remember buying some solo records from there or some other platform years ago. 
    www.cluthelee.com

Indeed! 
    I'm down with everything everyone has mentioned. There is so much to release again or for the first time. I hope they are actively working on getting this out to us rabid fans.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    @mfc2006 is his SoundCloud stuff still up? I remember buying some solo records from there or some other platform years ago. 
    Good question...let me check. He had a lot of stuff up there.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    I'm down with everything everyone has mentioned. There is so much to release again or for the first time. I hope they are actively working on getting this out to us rabid fans.
    I think Regan is working on it. He alluded to that when he helped to release Heartache & Honey on vinyl (which sounds absolutely amazing, by the way).
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 said:
    I think Regan is working on it. He alluded to that when he helped to release Heartache & Honey on vinyl (which sounds absolutely amazing, by the way).
    Definitely. Bought that directly from him. Hopefully everyone has the FIRES or F!RES record. Seems like they are working on a new one.
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    mfc2006 said:
    Dude is busy. I hope Regan also checks out on the Painted Shield 2 Wine Club vinyl variants. 

When I think about it, The Diamond Hand and Shield of Thorns might actually be my top picks for the next releases, only because they've never been pressed to vinyl.
    2022- Oakland Night 2