Options

Remembering BRAD

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,856
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,544
    I finally got my shipping notification on the Shame album from 10C.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    I finally got my shipping notification on the Shame album from 10C.

Me too! :)
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    I ordered another version of Shame today from Brooklyn Vegan.  Will this be the 4th version?
    I've probably ordered multiples of the same by now.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    Coke bottle arrived today!
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    Coke bottle arrived today!
    My Coke Bottle is arriving Thursday 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    I ordered another version of Shame today from Brooklyn Vegan.  Will this be the 4th version?
    I've probably ordered multiples of the same by now.

Yes that will be the 4th version. There's 10club (Clear w/Black Smoke) Brooklyn Vegan (Clear w/ White Smoke Vinyl LP & Coke Bottle Clear Vinyl) & Indie Exclusive (RSD Colorway Opaque Blue LP).
  • Options
    10club edition of Shame vinyl sold out. 
  • Options
    Getting close to release day for In The Moment That You're Born,  our final studio album /// JULY 28th

https://www.facebook.com/100044672736467/posts/pfbid0V88ZVvcnNU2dMxNw8oGY6A8XfWvfA8ZvNFJbdoAv343Lva8Z6P9fKBKbWSDkRVo2l/?mibextid=Nif5oz

• Options
    edited July 2023
    I received my clear Brooklyn Vegan Shame in the mail today but it’s so badly bent it won’t play. I just emailed BV but I’m assuming since it’s sold out and it was a limited run, they won’t have any left. 
    Post edited by LukinFan on
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    LukinFan said:
    I received my clear Brooklyn Vegan Shame in the mail today but it’s so badly bent it won’t play. I just emailed BV but I’m assuming since it’s sold out and it was a limited run, they won’t have any left. 

The clear vinyl is still available over @ Brooklyn Vegan. How thick was the mailing box?
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    LukinFan said:
    Oh, man. That sucks.

Still waiting on the blue from BV. Hope it ships soon.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,509
    mfc2006 said:
    LukinFan said:
    Oh, man. That sucks.

Still waiting on the blue from BV. Hope it ships soon.
    Same, but I bought it as part of the bundle with the new release, so my guess is that I will get both shipped at the end of the month.
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    LukinFan said:

The clear vinyl is still available over @ Brooklyn Vegan. How thick was the mailing box?

The mailing box was kind of thin actually.

I saw they had some left but for whatever reason, they won't send me a replacement. They said they only have  "a limited amount left". So basically, I have to order it again if I want another copy. I accidentally originally bought the 99 cents insurance that went with the order (they automatically add it and I didn't notice until after I completed the order). It was a good thing though because on their site they say they are not responsible for stolen or damaged packages unless you purchase the insurance.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    LukinFan said:
    demetrios said:
    LukinFan said:

I saw they had some left but for whatever reason, they won't send me a replacement. They said they only have  "a limited amount left". So basically, I have to order it again if I want another copy. I accidentally originally bought the 99 cents insurance that went with the order (they automatically add it and I didn't notice until after I completed the order). It was a good thing though because on their site they say they are not responsible for stolen or damaged packages unless you purchase the insurance.
    That sucks.  I ordered the blue swirl as well, hope I get lucky with that as I did with the clear.  
    Makes me not want to use them again, though, reading about your experience.   
  • Options
    Just got this email about the BLUE from BV:

We are experiencing delays with this product. We are hoping for July 2023. Our apologies. Let us know if you want to keep your order or cancel it. We hope you don't cancel, but we are happy to assist either way!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    LukinFan said:
    demetrios said:
    LukinFan said:

That sucks.  I ordered the blue swirl as well, hope I get lucky with that as I did with the clear.  

LukinFan said:
    demetrios said:
    LukinFan said:

I ordered the blue (with the combo) as well. It was a separate order, and I did not buy the insurance, so I'm hoping it arrives in good shape. I doubt I will ever be using them again. I understand it's not their fault that USPS damaged the package, but if they did use a little thicker mailer, it wouldn't have happened. They offered me to either send it back or keep it for a $10 store credit. My response was what was I supposed to do with a record that doesn't play? Why would anyone want to keep it?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    edited July 2023
    mfc2006 said:

We are experiencing delays with this product. We are hoping for July 2023. Our apologies. Let us know if you want to keep your order or cancel it. We hope you don't cancel, but we are happy to assist either way!

thanks, Matt. I wonder if they're planning on sending out an email to everyone to let them know.
    Post edited by LukinFan on
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    LukinFan said:
    mfc2006 said:

thanks, Matt. I wonder if they're planning on sending out an email to everyone to let them know.
    Who knows? I cancelled my order because I have the Razor & Tie reissue & didn't need another copy of an album I already own.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:

Thanks for the update.
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,950
    If anyone wants a discounted indie version and could put up with some possible damage (usually the damage is incredibly minor) Plaid Room has 8 copies for much cheaper than retail

https://www.plaidroomrecords.com/collections/new-releases/products/damaged-the-brad-sound-shame-indie-exclusive
  • Options
    If anyone wants a discounted indie version and could put up with some possible damage (usually the damage is incredibly minor) Plaid Room has 8 copies for much cheaper than retail

https://www.plaidroomrecords.com/collections/new-releases/products/damaged-the-brad-sound-shame-indie-exclusive

2 copies left.
  • Options

^ I LOVE the song Take Me Back Home from the new album.

• Options

BRAD release their final project ‘In The Moment That You’re Born’ available everywhere now on vinyl + digital.

• Options
    Brad - Pieces Of Sky In My Hand 

• Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,277
    Shame 30th CD arrived in UK tow days ago! :peace:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    Pap said:
    Shame 30th CD arrived in UK tow days ago! :peace:

Sweet!  B)
  • Options
    Anyone know anything about a maroon variant of Shame?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com