Options

PJ Tattoos?

Comments

• Options
    GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,552
    Immaculate Concept in Calgary on 17th Ave. Really good place. I would go again if I wanted another.
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024:

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    Gibson wrote:
    Gibson wrote:
    can i put it in my album? :)

I don't think I could receive higher praise :)
    done :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    I'm in the way older group....and thinking of getting Just Breathe somewhere in the hip area. It will be my first and likely only. Any advice? Also would like to put a little decoration (flowers with some nice color) but I want to keep it on the small side.
    This is just in the idea stage.... :)
    awesome,,i want to see that :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    I'm in the way older group....and thinking of getting Just Breathe somewhere in the hip area. It will be my first and likely only. Any advice? Also would like to put a little decoration (flowers with some nice color) but I want to keep it on the small side.

Alternate areas, ankle and back of neck....and maybe a small sun design instead of a flower :)
    And thats just thinking about it for one day!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    Sprunkn7 wrote:

Alternate areas, ankle and back of neck....and maybe a small sun design instead of a flower :)
    And thats just thinking about it for one day!
    ok,you deside where you do it,dont let me search areas in your body.. :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Oh Dimi, go on........

Haha. Can't wait to meet you! You have so many friends here. Loved and adored by many. It still wont get you in my pants to see a hip tattoo!!! ;):D:);)
  • Options
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    Oh Dimi, go on........

Haha. Can't wait to meet you! You have so many friends here. Loved and adored by many. It still wont get you in my pants to see a hip tattoo!!! ;):D:);)

xoxo
  • Options
    nothingman4nothingman4 Posts: 794
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    Oh Dimi, go on........

+1 :lol:
    2005:Calgary, Edmonton
    2008:Bonnaroo
    2009:Virgin Fest Calgary, Outside Lands
    2010:Boston, MSG1, MSG2
    2011:EV Seattle (x2), PJ20(x2), Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver

"You are the luckiest fan in the board having heard oceans, release and hard to imagine three shows in a row!!"
  • Options
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    Oh Dimi, go on........

Dimi goes always where he wanna go... :mrgreen:;)
  • Options
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    Oh Dimi, go on........

Hehe, haha!! Bad Boy!
  • Options
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    Oh Dimi, go on........

Hehe, haha!! Bad Boy!
    8-)
  • Options
    i got an idea for my first pearl jam tattoo (which will also be my first ever) it will read pearl jam on my shoulder inside with a Yield sign with a couple lines from wishlist under it, hoping to have it for sept.11
    "I want to Rock & Roll all night, and part of everyday"
    Sept.11/05 Kitchener, Ontario
    May 10/10 Buffalo, New York
    Sept.11 & Sept 12/2011, Toronto, Ontario
    Sept. 15/11 Hamilton, Ontario
    Oct. 12/13 Buffalo, New York
    Oct 16/14 Detroit, Michigan
    May 10/16 Toronto, Ontario
  • Options
    KhennKhenn Posts: 6
    Hi all !

This is my project for my first PJ tattoo... can't wait on august to have the ink inside me ;)

for the moment, only my arm and the text added with photoshop, but the result will be very close to that, hope you'll like it !

iammine2.th.jpg
    I am mine.
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,491
    Khenn wrote:
    Hi all !

This is my project for my first PJ tattoo... can't wait on august to have the ink inside me ;)

for the moment, only my arm and the text added with photoshop, but the result will be very close to that, hope you'll like it !

iammine2.th.jpg

Looks good, why wait till August, get it done now :D
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,814
    Calling all inked fans!

The 2011 Pearl Jam Fan Yearbook wants to see publish your tattoos!

Please email HIGH RESOLUTION photos of your tattoos, along with the meaning/inspiration of your tat, your name & contact information to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:pjtattoos@gmail.com">pjtattoos@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Thanks!
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    nothingman4nothingman4 Posts: 794
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    Calling all inked fans!

Please email HIGH RESOLUTION photos of your tattoos, along with the meaning/inspiration of your tat, your name & contact information to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:pjtattoos@gmail.com">pjtattoos@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Thanks!
    Is it too late to get out face shots in? haha
    2005:Calgary, Edmonton
    2008:Bonnaroo
    2009:Virgin Fest Calgary, Outside Lands
    2010:Boston, MSG1, MSG2
    2011:EV Seattle (x2), PJ20(x2), Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver

"You are the luckiest fan in the board having heard oceans, release and hard to imagine three shows in a row!!"
  • Options
    KhennKhenn Posts: 6
    BLACK35 wrote:
    Khenn wrote:
    Hi all !

iammine2.th.jpg

Looks good, why wait till August, get it done now :D

because I have to wait on the tattoo guy :cry:
    I am mine.
  • Options
    Ernie VedderErnie Vedder Redlands, CA Posts: 2,226
    i got a new pj tat on my hip yesterday (sixth one, i think). here it is:

newtat.jpg

Six?!? I'm down by 3.... :|
    A54CDC74-AB63-4EC8-9B55-3658DDD136FC-13112-000005CA4B5AFE40_zps094ecfbc.jpg
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    Booked my next tat in yesterday. Getting done on 30th July.....Riot Act cover :)
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    washedinblack91washedinblack91 Posts: 3,078
    i finally put my tats on photobucket! :D

DSC00042-2.jpg
    that's my first one. the butterfly is representative of the soul and it's colored in the birthstones of my family members and says "Pearl Jam" in the wings.

treetattoo-1.jpg
    my second tattoo. it's representative of my two favorite bands (pearl jam and u2), my philosophy of life, and the first 2 countries i went to by myself. the tree is bending like in Present Tense, the tree is also the tree from One Tree Hill in NZ near the place i visited in NZ, which just so happens to also be a U2 song. the stars are representative of the stars on the Australian flag. the tree's leaves are light green to green, dark green, brown (every life is falling down), to the black of the lyrics (it's comin back, dies to be part of the ground) which are the colors referred to in Cropduster. and the lyrics on the bottom are my philosophy using the lettering of Ed's handwriting taken from Guaranteed. i spliced the words together to form the lyrics from Grievance: "I will feel alive as long as I am free__.."
    PJ: 9/29/04, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/18/13, 8/7/16
    eV: 8/4/08, 8/5/08, 6/21/11
    SG: 10/4/08<-- MET STONE!!!
  • Options

DSC00042-2.jpg
    that's my first one. the butterfly is representative of the soul and it's colored in the birthstones of my family members and says "Pearl Jam" in the wings.

treetattoo-1.jpg
    my second tattoo. it's representative of my two favorite bands (pearl jam and u2), my philosophy of life, and the first 2 countries i went to by myself. the tree is bending like in Present Tense, the tree is also the tree from One Tree Hill in NZ near the place i visited in NZ, which just so happens to also be a U2 song. the stars are representative of the stars on the Australian flag. the tree's leaves are light green to green, dark green, brown (every life is falling down), to the black of the lyrics (it's comin back, dies to be part of the ground) which are the colors referred to in Cropduster. and the lyrics on the bottom are my philosophy using the lettering of Ed's handwriting taken from Guaranteed. i spliced the words together to form the lyrics from Grievance: "I will feel alive as long as I am free__.."
    can i add them please in my album?????thanks...btw..awesome!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    washedinblack91washedinblack91 Posts: 3,078
    thanks! and yes you may :) it's a privilege! lol
    PJ: 9/29/04, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/18/13, 8/7/16
    eV: 8/4/08, 8/5/08, 6/21/11
    SG: 10/4/08<-- MET STONE!!!
  • Options
    thanks! and yes you may :) it's a privilege! lol
    nop.its an honor to have them..thanks..and are already up..tag your self if you like..thanks :)
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... =1&theater
  • Options
    Matt of TassieMatt of Tassie Hobart Tasmania Posts: 72
    http://www.pearljam.com/user/280868/pics

This is of the dusseldorf 06 poster.

I am still undecided on the wording that should go in the sign post. The image to me represents busting out from what is holding you back.
    :D
    The world awaits just up the stairs,leave the pain for someone else.
  • Options

I am still undecided on the wording that should go in the sign post. The image to me represents busting out from what is holding you back.
    JJ42005 wrote:
    can i add them in my albm?thanks :)
  • Options
    Matt of TassieMatt of Tassie Hobart Tasmania Posts: 72

JJ42005 wrote:
    can i add them in my albm?thanks :)

I think you may already have mine in there :D
    The world awaits just up the stairs,leave the pain for someone else.
  • Options
    strummersstrummers Posts: 2,611
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    Calling all inked fans!

Thanks!

Don't forget, you need to email your photos to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:pjtattoos@gmail.com">pjtattoos@gmail.com</a><!-- e --> for yearbook submission - we can't take any shots from here. Include your name and any story behind the tattoo/s.

Also, the bigger the better - so don't make them smaller with any image editing software. Just email the shots straight from your camera!

:idea: If you're taking new photos to send, please try to take them in natural light without flash - sometimes there can be an issue with the flash reflecting on the skin, especially around black inks.

Cheers
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.strummersphotography.com

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,491

DSC00042-2.jpg

treetattoo-1.jpg

Both very nice, the wife would be jealous of your butterfly one.
    But, very cool, seems as if you put alot of thought into them before you decided to get inked :thumbup:
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    nucmed24nucmed24 Posts: 144
    Resampled_2011-07-19_07-49-26_317.jpg

Couldn't get a real good picture of it. Going to add more to it soon... thinking Red Mosquito on inner arm.
    I'm Eric.

Gorge 9/1/05
    Gorge 7/22/06
    Seattle 9/22/09
    Portland 7/14/11 (Ed Solo)
    Seattle 7/15/11 (Ed Solo)
    Bridge School 10/23/11 (Ed Solo)
    Las Vegas 10/31/12 (Ed Solo)
    Las Vegas 11/1/12 (Ed Solo)