Options

PJ Tattoos?

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    nucmed24 wrote:
    Resampled_2011-07-19_07-49-26_317.jpg

Couldn't get a real good picture of it. Going to add more to it soon... thinking Red Mosquito on inner arm.
    can i add it inmy facebook album?thanks :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    djsmootdjsmoot Posts: 126
    Nice job, cool tat.
  • Options
    ten2o3ten2o3 Wausau, WI Posts: 225
    got this done about a week ago, will be adding on eventually, hopefully befor PJ20
    https://picasaweb.google.com/108577880876695995000/71211?locked=true#5628487268721908770
    9/3/11 PJ20 Alpine Valley
    9/4/11 PJ20 Alpine Valley
    10/19/14 St. Paul
    10/20/14 Milwaukee (Yield in full!!!)
  • Options
    FelizFeliz Posts: 9
    I have a Stickman in the abdomen and it has the colors of Brazil.
  • Options
    nucmed24nucmed24 Posts: 144
    nucmed24 wrote:

Couldn't get a real good picture of it. Going to add more to it soon... thinking Red Mosquito on inner arm.

Go for it. Actually, you have the 45 insert in your album already, so you could always delete that one since I've added ink. :D
    I'm Eric.

Gorge 9/1/05
    Gorge 7/22/06
    Seattle 9/22/09
    Portland 7/14/11 (Ed Solo)
    Seattle 7/15/11 (Ed Solo)
    Bridge School 10/23/11 (Ed Solo)
    Las Vegas 10/31/12 (Ed Solo)
    Las Vegas 11/1/12 (Ed Solo)
  • Options
    nucmed24 wrote:
    nucmed24 wrote:

Go for it. Actually, you have the 45 insert in your album already, so you could always delete that one since I've added ink. :D
    perfect..thanks :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    This is my PJ tattoo
    5988692387_187ef15816_m.jpg
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,491
    This is my PJ tattoo
    5988692387_187ef15816_m.jpg

:thumbup:
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    faceinthecloudsfaceintheclouds Posts: 1,739
    962eb40e.jpg
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    This

f43b4b0b.jpg

Turns into this, from the cigarette

c43f5f47.jpg
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    962eb40e.jpg

This is absolutely gorgeous!!! :clap::clap: I love that its not the flat black logo version of this pic, but instead the actual photo. LOVE it!
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    962eb40e.jpg

This is absolutely gorgeous!!! :clap::clap: I love that its not the flat black logo version of this pic, but instead the actual photo. LOVE it!
    Ya, the detail is sweet. It's a shit pic. Like you can see the back wrinkles in pants. I'll try to get a diff angle.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
  • Options
    962eb40e.jpg

46d1e6d1.jpg

36ebe080.jpg

I've had it for a few years now, just never been able to frekin post pics on here.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
  • Options
    MSnider44MSnider44 San Diego Posts: 746
    2011-07-08_18-42-32_573.jpg

Vitalogy.jpg
  • Options
    ItIsAllAboutPJItIsAllAboutPJ S.B., CA Posts: 829
    Wow... I love these, they are quite a commitment but they look great! The artist did an excellent job. I also like the the EV picture ahead of this post. Some day I will have to post my tattoos even though they are much more modest. Way to represent. :clap:
  • Options
    strummersstrummers Posts: 2,611
    This

f43b4b0b.jpg

c43f5f47.jpg

Nice! Is that creature/man Chet Zar art?
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.strummersphotography.com

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>
  • Options
    strummers wrote:
    This

f43b4b0b.jpg

c43f5f47.jpg

Nice! Is that creature/man Chet Zar art?
    Ya, it's called "I am five".
    Used it and had the smoke turn into pj.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
  • Options
    hostishostis Posts: 441
    I honestly cant understand tattoo's.... I just dont get the point, can someone with tattoo's explain the addition / attraction?
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    hostis wrote:
    I honestly cant understand tattoo's.... I just dont get the point, can someone with tattoo's explain the addition / attraction?

Is there a point to art? Tattoos are just another art form. Do you get buying a poster to frame and put up on the wall? Buying a sculpture to display somewhere in your home? Tattoos are art that you carry with you all the time!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    hostis wrote:

Is there a point to art? Tattoos are just another art form. Do you get buying a poster to frame and put up on the wall? Buying a sculpture to display somewhere in your home? Tattoos are art that you carry with you all the time!

true but if I grow old of a poster I can hide it, sell it or move it.... same with all art, tastes change and evolve and what I loved in art 20 years ago I certainly dont like as much.... but with a tattoo, thats it. till 80 old and wrinkled....
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    hostis wrote:
    true but if I grow old of a poster I can hide it, sell it or move it.... same with all art, tastes change and evolve and what I loved in art 20 years ago I certainly dont like as much.... but with a tattoo, thats it. till 80 old and wrinkled....

Yep... that's why one should think carefully before having a tattoo. Lots of 'mistakes' have been made (but then, isn't that just part of life?) Usually, a tattoo has great meaning for you. Traditionally, tattoos were a reflection of your life (polynesian tattoos) or for protection, etc.

There is always laser to get them off. Or cover ups.
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    hostis wrote:

Yep... that's why one should think carefully before having a tattoo. Lots of 'mistakes' have been made (but then, isn't that just part of life?) Usually, a tattoo has great meaning for you. Traditionally, tattoos were a reflection of your life (polynesian tattoos) or for protection, etc.

There is always laser to get them off. Or cover ups.

or draw on with a sharpie and then a week later they have rubbed off :lol:

and do you mean mistakes like these?!!!:

http://ugliesttattoos.failblog.org/
  • Options
    962eb40e.jpg
    can i put that in my album?thanks :)
  • Options
    962eb40e.jpg

:thumbup: Awesome
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    This

f43b4b0b.jpg

c43f5f47.jpg

The artist did a great job ;)
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    VinylGirlVinylGirl Posts: 551
    hostis wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    hostis wrote:

Don't think I'll ever be tired of PJ. Loved them 20 years ago, will love them in another 20.
    But tastes do change, thats why I waited 20 yrs before I got my first PJ tat, waited another year for the next one. Don't think I'll regret either of them- even when I have to add a cane to my Stickman.
  • Options
    VinylGirl wrote:
    Don't think I'll ever be tired of PJ. Loved them 20 years ago, will love them in another 20.

I am the same re: not tiring of them after 19 years but I dont want to get to 80 years old with some discoloured splodge of a once great looking tattoo ....
  • Options
    VinylGirlVinylGirl Posts: 551
    hostis wrote:
    VinylGirl wrote:

I am the same re: not tiring of them after 19 years but I dont want to get to 80 years old with some discoloured splodge of a once great looking tattoo ....

I hear ya.
  • Options
    962eb40e.jpg
    can i put that in my album?thanks :)
    Of course. :)
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    962eb40e.jpg

46d1e6d1.jpg

36ebe080.jpg

I've had it for a few years now, just never been able to frekin post pics on here.

Seriously, SO freaking sweet- i think it may be one of my favorite pj tats ever.

I just have one right now ("I am Mine" on my foot with a star on either side of it); the 3 crooked hearts are next...
    but I would love to get the little girl from the Champaign 03 poster someday.
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2