Options

Pending Xtmas Singles in EU

Hello @Santos L. Halper 

Any news about when we will receive the pending xtmas singles 7” in Europe. It feels really bad about it within European fans. 

Thanks. 

J

Comments

• Options
    ariedamariedam Posts: 25
    I'm still waiting in South America too....
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,793
    Lots still waiting in US too. 
  • Options
    Any update on that further than Funkos or any other stuff will be really appreciated 
  • Options
    Yes please let us know the status on this :bawling:

Peace and Love
    CaRaViEx
  • Options
    Any update on this?

How many years has passed?

And how much time since you told us tu keep our addresses updated because the Xmas Singles would ship soon?

Just asking 
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,694
    Question, will there be a declaration of value on these as the new EU rules, import duty has to be paid on all items?
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,710
    javierin said:
    Hello @Santos L. Halper 

Any news about when we will receive the pending xtmas singles 7” in Europe. It feels really bad about it within European fans. 

Thanks. 

J
    Its my understanding that the Tenclub are not processing these packages and have tasked it to a third party. I could be wrong but i do not think they have any information as to what is going out when and they are just being sent out in batches.......there might be an alphabet criteria, postcode system, country rotation......anyones guess but i sense the TC are not involved in running it and as such are not able to answer questions raised on it. I do not think they are being dismissive or rude in not doing so, its just out of their control presently 
  • Options
    Kearn5y said:
    Question, will there be a declaration of value on these as the new EU rules, import duty has to be paid on all items?
    These should be duty free as the value should be zero. It always has been in the past but if someone else is shipping them (as mentioned earlier) then who knows what they'll put on them? It should still be zero, as they are technically gifts. I think there was a post a while back by someone who had received them in the UK, if anyone in Europe has received them any chance you could tell us what valuation they put on them please? I know very few have received them outside of the US to date. And, yes, to all of those in the US, we know a lot you are still waiting too.
    Manchester 17.8.09, Manchester 21.6.12, Copenhagen 10.7.12, Manchester 28.7.12 (EV), Phoenix 19.11.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Vienna 25.6.14, Leeds 8.7.14, London 6.6.17 (EV), London 18.6.18, Krakow 3.7.18, London 17.7.18, Dublin 3.7.19 (EV)
  • Options
    javierin said:
    Hello @Santos L. Halper 

Thanks. 

J
    email info@tenclub.net for updates.
  • Options
    pdalowsky said:
    javierin said:
    Hello @Santos L. Halper 

Thanks. 

J
    Its my understanding that the Tenclub are not processing these packages and have tasked it to a third party. I could be wrong but i do not think they have any information as to what is going out when and they are just being sent out in batches.......there might be an alphabet criteria, postcode system, country rotation......anyones guess but i sense the TC are not involved in running it and as such are not able to answer questions raised on it. I do not think they are being dismissive or rude in not doing so, its just out of their control presently 
    TC is 100% responsible for this. No excuses at all. They have a compromise with the fans with active paid analog membership by that time. Any other thing is stealing. Period. 
  • Options
    JB16057JB16057 Posts: 1,269
    javierin said:
    Hello @Santos L. Halper 

Thanks. 

J
    @Santos L. Halper  You work for the Ten Club. Is it too much to ask what is going on with these since they started shipping over 6 months ago? There are many people that still haven't received their copies. It would be beneficial to all parties if the Ten Club officially addressed this situation. Not to mention these are 4 years late as it is....
  • Options
    brolocobroloco Posts: 1,237
    It's not right how Ten Club, it's workers, and now affiliates are treating us. Lame, lame, lame

• Options
    Is it so difficult to come with a statement how long we have to wait? That’s not so difficult. 
  • Options
    ariedamariedam Posts: 25
    javierin said:
    Hello @Santos L. Halper 

Thanks. 

J
    I did that one week ago and didn´t get any answer....
  • Options
    EnzedEnzed NZ Posts: 479
    my new concern is apparently these are being sent by USPS.  Who are so shit they have stopped delivering to some countries, including Australia and New Zealand.  

I'm starting to think that they will never arrive.

Any chance of a refund?  Lol.
    Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    EV (Neil Finn and Friends, April 2, 2001)
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014
  • Options
    ariedam said:
    javierin said:
    Hello @Santos L. Halper 

Thanks. 

J
    Same here, no reply.
    Manchester 17.8.09, Manchester 21.6.12, Copenhagen 10.7.12, Manchester 28.7.12 (EV), Phoenix 19.11.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Vienna 25.6.14, Leeds 8.7.14, London 6.6.17 (EV), London 18.6.18, Krakow 3.7.18, London 17.7.18, Dublin 3.7.19 (EV)
  • Options
    Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900
    ariedam said:
    javierin said:
    Hello @Santos L. Halper 

Thanks. 

J
    Same.....
  • Options
    JT167846JT167846 Posts: 820
    Enzed said:
    my new concern is apparently these are being sent by USPS.  Who are so shit they have stopped delivering to some countries, including Australia and New Zealand.  

I'm starting to think that they will never arrive.

Any chance of a refund?  Lol.
    True. May ask 10C to ship with FedEx or UPS. I'm still waiting. Though maybe they're here and stuck in Jafaland 😂
    Stars are suns to other people.

Wellington 1998
    London 2007
    Brisbane 2009
    Stockholm 2012
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 2014
    EV Dublin 2017
    Milan 2018
    Padova 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    JB16057 said:
    javierin said:
    Hello @Santos L. Halper 

Thanks. 

J
    @Santos L. Halper  You work for the Ten Club. Is it too much to ask what is going on with these since they started shipping over 6 months ago? There are many people that still haven't received their copies. It would be beneficial to all parties if the Ten Club officially addressed this situation. Not to mention these are 4 years late as it is....
    I keep finding it weird that people are expecting someone to find out information relating to something that isn't in his professional scope. I work in accounting. should I answer inquiries about administration just because I work there?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,433
    JB16057 said:
    javierin said:
    Hello @Santos L. Halper 

Thanks. 

J
    I keep finding it weird that people are expecting someone to find out information relating to something that isn't in his professional scope. I work in accounting. should I answer inquiries about administration just because I work there?
    Exactly.  Or assuming he knows the real scoop why these are so late, do we really expect him to post an honest answer that throws his boss(es) and/or the band under the bus?  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    JB16057 said:
    javierin said:
    Hello @Santos L. Halper 

Thanks. 

J
    Do you know what his official position is? I don't but I do know that he is involved in the major items being sent out from the Ten Club. I'm guessing his official position does have to do with receiving and shipping items because when he posts, that's what his posts pertain to. I understand that the singles and newsletters are being handled by a third party but if Santos does deal with receiving and shipping, he has first hand knowledge on who is shipping these out. I'm willing to bet it was partially his decision to have a third party handle shipping these.

He recommended that people email the Ten Club to ask the status on these. Someone above did email and never got a reply.

Is it too much to ask someone who announces shipments frequently to ask about when these singles and newsletters will be sent or look into it?

We're less than a month away from the year anniversary when the Ten Club asked us to updated our addresses.

• Options
    he works in the warehouse. I get the feeling (not knowledge, just a feeling) that he updates us on the forums out of a courtesy he doesn't necessarily have to provide; he just does if he has time. 

there are official channels for us to go through. we are supposed to use those. the fact that an email wasn't responded to doesn't become his problem. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    he works in the warehouse. I get the feeling (not knowledge, just a feeling) that he updates us on the forums out of a courtesy he doesn't necessarily have to provide; he just does if he has time. 

there are official channels for us to go through. we are supposed to use those. the fact that an email wasn't responded to doesn't become his problem. 
    He does more than just work in the warehouse. How many other warehouse workers are Admin on this site? How many other warehouse workers have had their name on the return shipping label? How many other warehouse workers have ever made a post in regards to when items are going to be shipping let alone anyone from the warehouse ever posting any information?

He is much more than just a warehouse worker....

I apologize if it's too much to ask for a multi million dollar company to hold themselves accountable.

• Options
    JB16057 said:

He does more than just work in the warehouse. How many other warehouse workers are Admin on this site? How many other warehouse workers have had their name on the return shipping label? How many other warehouse workers have ever made a post in regards to when items are going to be shipping let alone anyone from the warehouse ever posting any information?

I apologize if it's too much to ask for a multi million dollar company to hold themselves accountable.

like i said, it was a feeling, and I don't know the structure of the company. however, even in my company, if I send an email to a guy I know in IT with a question, he will kindly remind me to send the email to our blanket IT department so it is using the proper protocols and doesn't get lost in the pipeline. 

it's not too much to ask. but that's not what you are doing here. you are asking someone to do a job that isn't theirs to do. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    JB16057 said:

You’re losing it, dude. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    on2legs said:
    JB16057 said:

You’re losing it, dude. 
    How am I losing it?
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    on2legs said:
    JB16057 said:

You’re losing it, dude. 
    How am I losing it?
    Now you’re ranting about Santos’ job description.   Confine your outrage to one topic. 

• Options
    on2legs said:
    JB16057 said:
    on2legs said:
    JB16057 said:

You’re losing it, dude. 
    How am I losing it?
    Now you’re ranting about Santos’ job description.   Confine your outrage to one topic. 

I wasn't the one that brought it up.
  • Options
    JB16057 said:

like i said, it was a feeling, and I don't know the structure of the company. however, even in my company, if I send an email to a guy I know in IT with a question, he will kindly remind me to send the email to our blanket IT department so it is using the proper protocols and doesn't get lost in the pipeline. 

it's not too much to ask. but that's not what you are doing here. you are asking someone to do a job that isn't theirs to do. 
    Look through the threads. There have been MANY instances where people have directly asked him a question about items shipping and he responds with an answer whether it is a yes, no or I don't know.

I'm not asking the question off a feeling. I'm asking a question based off many prior interactions I've encountered.
  • Options
    javierin said:
    Hello @Santos L. Halper 

Thanks. 

J
    good question. 

A dreadfully run fan club, sadly.