Options

Pending Xtmas Singles in EU

2»

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    he works in the warehouse. I get the feeling (not knowledge, just a feeling) that he updates us on the forums out of a courtesy he doesn't necessarily have to provide; he just does if he has time. 

there are official channels for us to go through. we are supposed to use those. the fact that an email wasn't responded to doesn't become his problem. 
    He does more than just work in the warehouse. How many other warehouse workers are Admin on this site? How many other warehouse workers have had their name on the return shipping label? How many other warehouse workers have ever made a post in regards to when items are going to be shipping let alone anyone from the warehouse ever posting any information?

He is much more than just a warehouse worker....

I apologize if it's too much to ask for a multi million dollar company to hold themselves accountable.

like i said, it was a feeling, and I don't know the structure of the company. however, even in my company, if I send an email to a guy I know in IT with a question, he will kindly remind me to send the email to our blanket IT department so it is using the proper protocols and doesn't get lost in the pipeline. 

it's not too much to ask. but that's not what you are doing here. you are asking someone to do a job that isn't theirs to do. 
    Look through the threads. There have been MANY instances where people have directly asked him a question about items shipping and he responds with an answer whether it is a yes, no or I don't know.

I'm not asking the question off a feeling. I'm asking a question based off many prior interactions I've encountered.
    yes, I'm aware of that, and he obviously answers questions pertaining to items he's in charge of dealing with. and if the guy pointedly states "email shipping", then you email shipping. 

I know this has been a frustrating process for a lot of us, but that doesn't change protocols and how things operate. the mishandling of the fan club singles isn't all of a sudden going to change the structure of the organization.  
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    JB16057JB16057 Posts: 1,269
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    he works in the warehouse. I get the feeling (not knowledge, just a feeling) that he updates us on the forums out of a courtesy he doesn't necessarily have to provide; he just does if he has time. 

there are official channels for us to go through. we are supposed to use those. the fact that an email wasn't responded to doesn't become his problem. 
    He does more than just work in the warehouse. How many other warehouse workers are Admin on this site? How many other warehouse workers have had their name on the return shipping label? How many other warehouse workers have ever made a post in regards to when items are going to be shipping let alone anyone from the warehouse ever posting any information?

He is much more than just a warehouse worker....

I apologize if it's too much to ask for a multi million dollar company to hold themselves accountable.

like i said, it was a feeling, and I don't know the structure of the company. however, even in my company, if I send an email to a guy I know in IT with a question, he will kindly remind me to send the email to our blanket IT department so it is using the proper protocols and doesn't get lost in the pipeline. 

it's not too much to ask. but that's not what you are doing here. you are asking someone to do a job that isn't theirs to do. 
    Look through the threads. There have been MANY instances where people have directly asked him a question about items shipping and he responds with an answer whether it is a yes, no or I don't know.

I'm not asking the question off a feeling. I'm asking a question based off many prior interactions I've encountered.
    yes, I'm aware of that, and he obviously answers questions pertaining to items he's in charge of dealing with. and if the guy pointedly states "email shipping", then you email shipping. 

I know this has been a frustrating process for a lot of us, but that doesn't change protocols and how things operate. the mishandling of the fan club singles isn't all of a sudden going to change the structure of the organization.  
    He's also answered questions in regards to the singles and newsletters shipping in the past which is why I gave some push back.

• Options
    So... no news? 
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,021
    edited November 2021
    on2legs said:
    JB16057 said:
    javierin said:
    Hello @Santos L. Halper 

Any news about when we will receive the pending xtmas singles 7” in Europe. It feels really bad about it within European fans. 

Thanks. 

J
    email info@tenclub.net for updates.
    @Santos L. Halper  You work for the Ten Club. Is it too much to ask what is going on with these since they started shipping over 6 months ago? There are many people that still haven't received their copies. It would be beneficial to all parties if the Ten Club officially addressed this situation. Not to mention these are 4 years late as it is....
    I keep finding it weird that people are expecting someone to find out information relating to something that isn't in his professional scope. I work in accounting. should I answer inquiries about administration just because I work there?
    Exactly.  Or assuming he knows the real scoop why these are so late, do we really expect him to post an honest answer that throws his boss(es) and/or the band under the bus?  
    So what you are saying here is that things are so rotten, that if Santos would truthfully answer -- people would be be thrown under the bus?

My oh my.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"