How many copies of the clear No Code were pressed?

I know they were super limited, but do we have a number on how many were actually pressed?

Comments

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    It sold out when the “pssst” post was still on page 1.   

Im going to say “not many” (which is not a very good answer to your question).
  • kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,611

Not enough.  I don’t understand how this band decides this stuff.
  • aurelgugusaurelgugus Posts: 499
    Am I the only one that is annoyed by pssst? 
    2012 : Amsterdam 2
    2014 : Amsterdam 1&2, Milan, Berlin, Werchter
    2018 : Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London 1, Berlin, Werchter, London 2
    2020 : ?
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    edited August 2021
    I'm just kind of bummed that I heard about it via an Instagram blast to the entire world. There haven't been too many benefits of 10C membership lately (through no fault of the band's) - maybe some kind of advanced notice or 10C-only sale for an item that is sure to be in high demand would make losing out on a copy sting less. Not complaining, just saying...
    Post edited by DeLukin on
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,373
    What's even crazier is that appears that the black one is sold out too.  Nothing on amazon, Newbury or the regular sites.  On ebay, even massive sellers like Import_cd don't have it.  All private/flipper sales.  
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,778
    mrussel1 said:
    What's even crazier is that appears that the black one is sold out too.  Nothing on amazon, Newbury or the regular sites.  On ebay, even massive sellers like Import_cd don't have it.  All private/flipper sales.  
    Indie stores should have them. As I've seen on their unboxing videos on YouTube 
    I miss igotid88
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,373
    igotid88 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Yeah maybe.  I don't need one, I just find it interesting that it seems to be gone already.  It wasn't an indie store only release, was it?
    mrussel1 said:
    igotid88 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Yeah maybe.  I don't need one, I just find it interesting that it seems to be gone already.  It wasn't an indie store only release, was it?
    I don't think so. But it was sold out at Target and Best Buy on Friday. And Amazon also
    I miss igotid88
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,666
    So you're pssst off at pssst?
     =) 
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,501
    It's  all unnecessary.  Make enough.  End of. Its all a stupid game. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    To be honest if they made “enough” i wouldn't want to hunt down a clear one. :lol:  

• kramer73 said:

Not enough.  I don’t understand how this band decides this stuff.
    So, you want the special limited pressing to not be a special limited pressing?
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,465
    I think based on the order #s when it started and ended 2,500. 
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,264
    To be honest if they made “enough” i wouldn't want to hunt down a clear one. :lol:  

That’s exactly it. The only reason I kinda wish I had one is that it is rare. Otherwise I wouldn’t need or want a 3rd copy of. No Code, even if it is a different color.
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,939

This.  It’s fun to track this stuff down.  Sometimes I get lucky and get it from the ten club, sometimes I need to buy on the secondary market, and sometimes I can just trade for what I want.  Part of the fun for me is the hunt. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

I think 17 copies. Give or take a couple thousand 
    I miss igotid88
  • kenkkenk Posts: 213
    We'll never know how many got pressed, but they appeared to sell somewhere around 3500-4k from the way we tracked order numbers that day on a different thread.
    kenk said:
    We'll never know how many got pressed, but they appeared to sell somewhere around 3500-4k from the way we tracked order numbers that day on a different thread.
    Of the clear or the regular black or both?
    I miss igotid88
    edited August 2021
    igotid88 said:
    kenk said:
    Of the clear or the regular black or both?
    That was for the Clear. No way of having any clue on black as different retailers are/were selling it.
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    edited August 2021
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
    kenk said:
    I think it’s less.   I did not get one btw so im not trying to hype up the value.  I was doing something really fun with my family on June 15th.  

Memories >>> missing a pssst
    Yea 3500 seems like a lot for how fast they went. I would understand if there wasn't a limit to 1
    I miss igotid88
    There were definitely that many orders in between when they went live and sold out. Don't underestimate how many members there are and how many units the band can move. It wasn't limited to 1 per person. It was 1 per order. So people could order as many as they wanted to.
    edited August 2021
    kenk said:
    There were definitely that many orders in between when they went live and sold out. Don't underestimate how many members there are and how many units the band can move. It wasn't limited to 1 per person. It was 1 per order. So people could order as many as they wanted to.
    I guess. But it sold out in around 25 minutes. I don't underestimate how many members there are. But the Alive vinyl and single have yet to sell out
    Post edited by igotid88 on
    I miss igotid88
  • mrk2mrk2 Posts: 2,067
    Purple Ten was a special limited pressing, that turned out to be not so limited and not so special in the end. People bitched and moaned.
    Clear No Code turned out to be special and limited. People bitched and moaned.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,126
    edited August 2021
    mrk2 said:
    Purple Ten was a special limited pressing, that turned out to be not so limited and not so special in the end. People bitched and moaned.
    LETS
    ALL
    CONSTRUCT
    NARRATIVES
    IN SUPPORT OF
    ARTIFICAL SCARCITY
    AND FAN-UNFRIENDLY
    PRACTICES! 
    ROCK AND ROLL.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,705
    mrk2 said:
    Are you trying to insinuate that some people will find anything to complain about? Seems far fetched to me. 
  • BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,065
    I wonder if they enough for replacements????  Yeah, right?
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • mrk2 said:
    Are you trying to insinuate that some people will find anything to complain about? Seems far fetched to me. 

I'd like to start a complaint thread about the idea that Pearl Jam fans enjoy complaining.
    ;)

The love he receives is the love that is saved
    igotid88 said:
    kenk said:
    I guess. But it sold out in around 25 minutes. I don't underestimate how many members there are. But the Alive vinyl and single have yet to sell out

Seems like a lot to me too. I'm just trusting the order numbers. Once Santos posted on here that there were only 200 left they were sold out in 2 minutes.  With Alive people knew ahead of time that there were 18k+ pressed, could also possibly get them at retail stores without paying the crazy shipping rates. So there was less fomo and anyone looking to flip them probably held off.