2022 North American rumour thread take 2

Comments

• washed in blackwashed in black Posts: 879
    edited March 2022
    mcgruff10 said:
    I can't believe i booked a hotel for baltimore based on a rumor lol.  oh well
    I did, too. In fact, I booked 4 different Balt reservations today. 2 hotels, each with 1 and 2 night stays 😂
    Post edited by washed in black on
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy 2024 Indy, MSG 1&2, Philly 1&2, Baltimore

• NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,414
    mcgruff10 said:
    I did, too. In fact, I booked 4 different Balt reservations today. 2 hotels, each with 1 and 2 night stays 😂
    I have 3 reservations for STL right now to cover the entire weekend 
  • kcuf mekcuf me Posts: 56

mcgruff10 said:
    What was a rumored Baltimore/Camden date?
  • vedpunkvedpunk Posts: 883
    Just made my Dallas reservations.
  • D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,833
    mcgruff10 said:
    Welcome to the club 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....Las Vegas N1, Las Vegas N2, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Boston N1, Boston N2
    2025.....????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    Im betting they published the LA dates today ( now only visible to ticket holders not on the open web) as its the first date of the restart and as of tomorrow is exactly 8 weeks out.. Perhaps for the refund windows and obligation to ticket holders they had to drop it now. With the official announcement coming Tuesday ... If this holds true, I would expect SD on Wednesday May 11th, Oakland Friday May 13th and Sunday May 15th... with PHX Wed May 18th ...then the rumored Las Vegas dates Friday 20th and Sunday 22nd.. Someone noted that the LA shows are now Friday and Sunday.. no back to backs. - Then there is 4 weeks before Europe starts =  Ballpark shows in AUG and Canada Starting Labor Day, with The rest of the east coast to Denver in the fall ending in Late Nov.. 
  • kcuf me said:

mcgruff10 said:
    What was a rumored Baltimore/Camden date?
    Aug 17 
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy 2024 Indy, MSG 1&2, Philly 1&2, Baltimore

• uglybabouglybabo Posts: 520
    Im betting they published the LA dates today ( now only visible to ticket holders not on the open web) as its the first date of the restart and as of tomorrow is exactly 8 weeks out.. Perhaps for the refund windows and obligation to ticket holders they had to drop it now. With the official announcement coming Tuesday ... If this holds true, I would expect SD on Wednesday May 11th, Oakland Friday May 13th and Sunday May 15th... with PHX Wed May 18th ...then the rumored Las Vegas dates Friday 20th and Sunday 22nd.. Someone noted that the LA shows are now Friday and Sunday.. no back to backs. - Then there is 4 weeks before Europe starts =  Ballpark shows in AUG and Canada Starting Labor Day, with The rest of the east coast to Denver in the fall ending in Late Nov.. 
    The LA dates are back to back, May 6/7
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,834
    Are there gonna be tickets on sale for these shows at any point? Like…maybe enough people took refunds that there will be enough tickets to sell? I haven’t been following the thread closely so I don’t know the situation.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 503
    edited March 2022
    Phx can't be may 18, Gila River Arena is booked. 
    uglybabo said:
    Someone on another tread said their Ticket for May 7th was changed to May 8... Either way - dates could work... I booked a flight to PHX just in case.. ( Nice to have 300k points in SW) ;) 
  • logan5ivelogan5ive Posts: 470
    vedpunk said:
    No Dallas shows.
    1993 - Dallas ~~~ 1995 - Red Rocks I & II | Austin ~~~ 1998 - St Louis | Kansas City | Dallas | Raleigh | Atlanta | Birmingham | Greenville | Knoxville | Virginia Beach ~~~ 2000 - New Orleans | Memphis | Nashville | Noblesville | Cincinnati | Columbus | Houston I & II | Dallas | Las Vegas | LA | San Diego | San Bernardino | Sacramento | San Francisco ~~~ 2003 - OKC | San Antonio | Houston | Dallas | Little Rock | Camden I & II | MSG I & II ~~~ 2004 - Boston I & II | St Louis ~~~ 2005 - Gorge | Vancouver | Kitchener | London | Hamilton ~~~ 2006 - Las Vegas | Gorge I & II | Honolulu ~~~ 2008 - MSG I & II ~~~ 2009 - Seattle I & II | Vancouver | Portland | ACL | Philly I-IV ~~~ 2010 - Kansas City | St Louis ~~~ 2011 - PJ20 I & II ~~~ 2013 - Wrigley | Dallas | OKC ~~~ 2014 - ACL I | Tulsa | Moline | St Paul | Milwaukee | Denver ~~~ 2022 - OKC ~~~ 2023 - FW I & II | Austin I & II ~~~ 2024 - Seattle I & II
    [80]
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,383
    D-Rod said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Welcome to the club 
    I d be happy as hell if I do msg, Camden and Ottawa!!!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    logan5ive said:
    vedpunk said:
    No Dallas shows.
    That you know of. Muahaha ;)
    Oakland is booked the weekend I thought .. I hope they don't schedule during the week.. that would be a no go X2 for me.. 
  • link93link93 Posts: 410
    Maybe they start in San Diego before LA. 
  • BobertBobert Posts: 15
    My tickets on Ticektmaster for the Oakland shows now appear as "Past Events" instead of "Upcoming" events ("Date TBA"). I think this happened today.

The dates currently booked at the Oakland Arena in May are: May 1, May 6 (McCartney), May 7, May 14/15, and May 27. Other dates in May are currently open.
  • helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,272
    if they dont release all of the tour dates, for all the cancelled shows, im gonna have a fucking hissy fit
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,423
    if they dont release all of the tour dates, for all the cancelled shows, im gonna have a fucking hissy fit
    Denver coming up in September and now LA in  May tells me we are getting them all. 
  • uglybabo said:
    Someone on another tread said their Ticket for May 7th was changed to May 8... Either way - dates could work... I booked a flight to PHX just in case.. ( Nice to have 300k points in SW) ;) 
    Sorry, that was me and I was in error. I have Royal Blood Tickets for May 7th, which sandwiched between the PJ dates in the TM app... I'm now selling Royal Blood tickets due to the conflict with the 2nd LA date
  • Getting married 2 hours away from Bmore on the 19th of August. If that date is real I am 77% chance will make the drive.
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,730
    vedpunk said:
    Pardon???
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,383
    Getting married 2 hours away from Bmore on the 19th of August. If that date is real I am 77% chance will make the drive.
    I would say you have a 77% chance of getting a divorce if you go to that show!  ;)
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • mcgruff10 said:
    Getting married 2 hours away from Bmore on the 19th of August. If that date is real I am 77% chance will make the drive.
    I would say you have a 77% chance of getting a divorce if you go to that show!  ;)
    I asked her she wants to go. 
  • big dipper ice creambig dipper ice cream malt-hop epicenter Posts: 2,657
    When is the bachelor party?  

2024..........ANCHORAGE-FAIRBANKS-VANCOUVER-SEATTLE-PORTLAND-BOISE-SLC-MISSOULA

• chukdotcomchukdotcom Posts: 709
    My LA tickets for the 6th show as "past event". These are GA tickets. My LA tickets for the 7th (not GA) show up in my account.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,423
    mcgruff10 said:
    Sounds like a keeper. 
  • RT85129RT85129 Posts: 179
    I’m showing Saturday, May 7 in myTM account 
  • kaw753kaw753 Posts: 821
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Sounds like a keeper. 
    He convinced her this is just like Pearl Jam playing their wedding reception. 
  • iamloco724iamloco724 Posts: 1,441
    uglybabo said:
    For what it's worth I have tickets for both LA shows and my TM account still shows May 6th and 7th