2022 North American rumour thread take 2

Comments

• RK50065RK50065 Posts: 897
    RK50065 said:
    DM282158 said:
    It couldn’t be as simple and logistical as them announcing the rescheduled dates in the newsletter/coinciding with newsletter, could it?
    very doubtful. look for an announcement in the newsletter of an upcoming announcement, with the tour dates to follow next monday or tuesday
    why we need an announcement for an upcoming announcement after we got the 'early 2022' announcement and 'in the coming days' email renewal announcement blows my mind.

but it certainly won't surprise me if that's what happens.

I'm certainly no expert on how these things go, I just know they've never announced dates in the newsletter before, and all announcements typically happen on monday or tuesday (I think anyway). so I could be way off. 
    oh, i understand what you are saying, i just don't understand the 10C logic if that's how it goes down. What don't they know today that they will know Monday?

• craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    wsimon74 said:
    So Is the consensus dates released today or an “announcement coming soon” blurb in the newsletter? Just trying to figure out where to set my expectations lol
    Monday or Tuesday next week to give dates.. Im sure 10 Club wants to get as many people to renew their subscriptions and capitalize on the announcement.  Now the news letter could have he rescheduled dates with a blub about new dates and lottery to come next week. But I don't see them doing that.  News letter could just give the same update as the email- check your account status so you don't miss out on the upcoming dates.. 

• CJ260717CJ260717 Posts: 414
    Maybe this has been mentioned, but I just noticed on my account that the refund deadline is April 1st.  Not that anyone will be refunding until we hear about the dates.
  • LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 810
    DM282158 said:
    It couldn’t be as simple and logistical as them announcing the rescheduled dates in the newsletter/coinciding with newsletter, could it?
    IIRC in Jan 2020 we didn't get a newsletter, it was a "coming soon" with the Gigaton treasure hunt thingy.  Tour announcement a bit later. Maybe we get similar today. 
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,236
    This thread is like CRAM! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bbVyLFXyXc
    www.cluthelee.com
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,423
    CJ260717 said:
    Maybe this has been mentioned, but I just noticed on my account that the refund deadline is April 1st.  Not that anyone will be refunding until we hear about the dates.
    I am not seeing this. What kind of tickets do you have? I know Europe was April 1. 
  • For those that got the "make sure your subscription is renewed" message by mistake, without me back reading, did it say that dates will be released in the next few days?  Not weeks?  So if you got that message last Wednesday as an example, and it didn't say "weeks" but days, then (I know, my Captain Obvious point here) they're imminently going to be dropped soon.
  • Manu117Manu117 Posts: 109
    I'm getting to the point that I think TM resale should be enabled so we fans can at least have the option to resell their tickets and get compensation for their loyalty and frustration (and 2+ years of interest).

@Clapper please don't respond, I already know you think PJ can do no wrong and fans are entitled to nothing but a refund.  S'all good.
  • CJ260717CJ260717 Posts: 414
    PJNB said:
    CJ260717 said:
    I am not seeing this. What kind of tickets do you have? I know Europe was April 1. 
    It's under "My Tickets"  I have QC and Nashville.

Note:

• Due to the length of time that has passed since your card was originally charged, we are not able to offer a refund back to cards. Instead all refunds must be processed via bank transfer using this refund system.
    • You have until April 1, 2022 to request a refund.
    • The ticket price is shown in USD, however your refund will be in the currency local to your bank. You must select the currency local to your bank in order to receive a refund. Due to fluctuations in currency exchange rates, there might be a slight difference from the original purchase price in your local currency.
    • Refund requests may take up to 14 days to process.
    • If you have multiple shows in your ticket order, you may request a refund for only part of your order. You may go back later and still request a refund for the remaining date(s) as long as the request is made before April 1, 2022.
    • If you have a USD bank account located outside of the US, please contact tickets@tenclub.net to start your refund process.
  • RK50065RK50065 Posts: 897
    For those that got the "make sure your subscription is renewed" message by mistake, without me back reading, did it say that dates will be released in the next few days?  Not weeks?  So if you got that message last Wednesday as an example, and it didn't say "weeks" but days, then (I know, my Captain Obvious point here) they're imminently going to be dropped soon.
    early 2022...

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,481
    For those that got the "make sure your subscription is renewed" message by mistake, without me back reading, did it say that dates will be released in the next few days?  Not weeks?  So if you got that message last Wednesday as an example, and it didn't say "weeks" but days, then (I know, my Captain Obvious point here) they're imminently going to be dropped soon.
    it said "in the coming days". 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 503
    RK50065 said:
    RK50065 said:
    DM282158 said:
    very doubtful. look for an announcement in the newsletter of an upcoming announcement, with the tour dates to follow next monday or tuesday
    why we need an announcement for an upcoming announcement after we got the 'early 2022' announcement and 'in the coming days' email renewal announcement blows my mind.

but it certainly won't surprise me if that's what happens.

I'm certainly no expert on how these things go, I just know they've never announced dates in the newsletter before, and all announcements typically happen on monday or tuesday (I think anyway). so I could be way off. 
    oh, i understand what you are saying, i just don't understand the 10C logic if that's how it goes down. What don't they know today that they will know Monday?

If that is how it goes down, there is no logic. This isn't a typical announcement, we've already gone through all of this when we bought the tickets for the now postponed shows. maybe because this whole situation is atypical, the date drop will be atypical as well. 
    My tickets TBA date has now been replaced by a laughing emoji. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,481
    PJNB said:
    CJ260717 said:
    I have never seen a refund option for my Ottawa show. I think the Canadian TM refund window has never been opened. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    Manu117 said:
    I'm getting to the point that I think TM resale should be enabled so we fans can at least have the option to resell their tickets and get compensation for their loyalty and frustration (and 2+ years of interest).
    Nope, F2F only. We don't need scalpers buying PJ tickets.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    I believe the phrase was "in the coming days."
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,116
    lol

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,116
    The forthcoming days

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • DC29940DC29940 Posts: 661
    Just noticed my Phoenix tix are listed under "past events" in my TM account this morning. Seems to be another indicator that the new date is coming soon.
    Kansas City 7.03.98
    St. Louis 10.11.00
    Kansas City 10.12.00
    St. Louis 4.22.03
    Kansas City 6.12.03
    St. Louis 10.5.04
    Kansas City 5.3.10
    Phoenix (EV) 4.13.12
    Phoenix (EV) 11.4.12
    Phoenix 11.19.13
    Wrigley 1 8.20.16
    Seattle 1 8.8.18
    Phoenix 4.11.20
    Phoenix 5.9.22
    Indianapolis 9.10.23
    Los Angeles 1 5.22.24
    Indianapolis 8.26.24
  • Thinking about the emails that went out to some regarding updating lapsed memberships...didn't the message say to renew TODAY? Wonder if there was something to that wording meaning a deadline would be yesterday to have an active membership. Maybe today's newsletter contains more than what has been the standard.
  • chiefnjkchiefnjk Posts: 302

T-minus 2 minutes to launch...
    www.cluthelee.com
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
     :D 
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 503
    mfc2006 said:
     :D 
    Weird, mine has been replaced by a middle finger emoji. maybe just a glitch .... 
  • chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,469
    The wait is nearly over…previously postponed shows in North America will be announced in the coming days. Gear up for an exciting year ahead!
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • newsletter is up.
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,941
    newsletter is up.

And exactly what we expected.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 810
    "the wait is nearly over"....UGH!!!
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,830
    #gutted

• per newsletter   The wait is nearly over…previously postponed shows in North America will be announced in the coming days. Gear up for an exciting year ahead!