2022 North American rumour thread take 2

Comments

• RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,873
    Someone posted earlier that nobody is giving up tickets due to the delay.  That’s not true.  I refunded for one show on Feb 1.  Others have done similar.  And I know people who are going to do so shortly if no news.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,941
    mpedone said:
    mpedone said:
    Clapper said:

The band doesn't make a dime without their fans.  
    I trust you'll be voting with your wallet over this "injustice", then? 
    Do you know what a monopoly is?  You make the assumption that posting a complaint on a message board  means we are are thinking about PJ all of the time and losing our minds.  Turns out we are just reasonable people with reasonable expectations who are fine sharing those expectations on a PJ message board in the tour thread.

You are the delusional one thinking we should all be thrilled and gracious that the band is waiting to the last minute.

No one's saying we should be "thrilled and gracious" about this, just that going to the opposite extreme and calling this "pathetic" or "an FU to the fans" is a little ridiculous when we're not willing to do something about it. Kvetching here will not change anything, because it won't have an effect where it actually matters - the business's bottom line.
    as bootlegger said, with pj having a monopoly on pj's music/shows, there isn't much of a choice here, especially since not going to the show will affect literally nothing unless everyone did it en masse, which literally has zero chance of happening. 

Which is why they can announce whenever they feel like it. We can bitch and moan all we want about how they're disrespecting their fans, but when they take the stage, and an arena full of fans goes crazy cheering for them, will the message get through? To them, their method works. Want to show them it doesn't? Convince enough fellow fans and vote with your wallets. They have all the power here, and we've given it to them.
    "hey man, we should boycott our favourite band's show, pass it on"
    "um....ok man.....just curious....where are your seats....asking for a friend...."

things don't improve a business's processes without people voicing their opinions, positive or negative. do I think the band listens to the message board? 98% of the time, no, but this forum is here to voice your pleasure/displeasure with the band. I see nothing wrong with letting people vent if they wish. when I come across a thread where I think the venting is ridiculous, I just move on, I don't argue with the people venting. 
    I understand the venting, and I agree with voicing opinions. I'm not trying to silence anyone, and I don't consider any of this "whining"; I'm actually enjoying the back and forth. We all want the same thing - better communication, more time to make decisions, some indication that progress is being made on these dates, fulfillment of what we paid for - I just don't see any of this changing anytime in the near future until it actually hurts their wallets. Will this be the time it bites them in the ass? Maybe, but I doubt it.

"I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,716
    The European dates have been official  for months. This is a tour that’s supposed to be before it and we still have no solid info about anything. So weird. How are there no leaks this close to supposed announcement? 
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,424
    kgeng45 said:
    Hey, i just clicked on the INFO button next to the MSG date on tours page and it brought me to a TM page that said there was an interruption. Prior to today it was the standard "event has been postponed" page
    It has been like that since yesterday evening. 
  • fall by the waysidefall by the wayside Jericho, VT Posts: 756
    ComeToTX said:
    Clapper said:
    ComeToTX said:

You’re missing the point. They’re unnecessarily screwing those of us that chose TWO YEARS AGO to buy a ticket. We all realize we’re not friends with the band. That doesn’t mean we shouldn’t be respected as loyal customers. 
    I understand the point.  Nobody is getting screwed.  You chose to buy tickets. You also chose to hold on to those tickets even through refund opportunities have been offered based on the assurance that those shows will be made up. Unless those shows no longer happen and the band keeps you money, the transaction is intact. 
    So how long can they wait before it’s unreasonable? A week before shows?

Most of us would be fine with this if we had gotten an update in the last month or two.  
    They told us dates were coming for May. Should they have to say it again because some of
    you are impatient? March is still the first quarter of 2022, aka “early 2022.” An announcement this week or next still puts them on schedule for the same lead time they gave us in 2020. 
    Impatient to expect 60 days notice for concert tix you bought 2 years ago? Really? Is that where we are?

We heard concerts in May. We have no idea which cities, what order, what day of the week…. It is well past time to share this info. 
    Hey, I’d like the dates as much as anyone, but I’m not going to pretend that the timeline they’re on here is out of character for this band. We had the same short lead time in 2020. It sucks but it is what it is 
    9/13/98, 10/4/00, 4/29/03, 6/29/03, 7/2/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 9/15/05, 9/16/05, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 10/19/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/25/13, 10/27/13, 9/26/15, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/5/16, 8/7/16, 8/13/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 9/26/21, 9/1/22, 9/2/22, 9/14/22, 9/18/23, 9/19/23, 9/7/24, 9/9/24, 9/12/24, 9/15/24, 9/17/24
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,316
    Someone posted earlier that nobody is giving up tickets due to the delay.  That’s not true.  I refunded for one show on Feb 1.  Others have done similar.  And I know people who are going to do so shortly if no news.  
    I’m certain this late announcement will have me not able to attend all 3 shows. But I need to know dates to know which one(s) to get a refund for…
    hippiemom = goodness
  • ClapperClapper Posts: 208
    Manu117 said:
    JBob87 said:
    I just flat out don't understand coming into this thread to argue with people venting their frustration.

Don't agree with it? Don't want to read it? Click the big x in the top right of your tab. I mean what did you expect to find in this thread? People are frustrated and venting in one of the few forums available to them. 
    Sadly every band seems to have apologists that take it personally whenever someone says anything slightly critical of the band. 
    It's not apologist, I legit want someone to tell me what they are angry about.  So far nobody has been able to articulate anything even a little sensible.  
    1993 - Toronto
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Barrie
    2000 - Toronto
    2003 - Buffalo, Toronto
    2005 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2006 - Toronto I, Toronto II
    2008 - EV solo Toronto I
    2010 - Buffalo, Newark
    2011 - Toronto I, Toronto II, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Chicago, Buffalo, Brooklyn I, Brooklyn II, Philadelphia I, Philadelphia II
    2014 - Detroit
    2016 - Philadelphia I, Philadelphia II, New York I, New York II, Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2018 - Boston I, Boston II
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,391
    Doesn’t feel like today. I don’t think they’re going to play SHN two years in a row so that announcement seems moot. 
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,444
    Maybe the greek was burned by his insider. Or yesterday was an inside joke. Strange either way. 

It would be rather incredible if it doesn’t come this week. At that point I will cheer them on to wait as long as possible just for fun. Make it so only locals can go and see what happens! Why not!
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Jumb0Jumb0 Posts: 910
    Wouldn't they announce on the 10th?
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,483
    mpedone said:
    mpedone said:
    mpedone said:
    Clapper said:

Do you know what a monopoly is?  You make the assumption that posting a complaint on a message board  means we are are thinking about PJ all of the time and losing our minds.  Turns out we are just reasonable people with reasonable expectations who are fine sharing those expectations on a PJ message board in the tour thread.

You are the delusional one thinking we should all be thrilled and gracious that the band is waiting to the last minute.

No one's saying we should be "thrilled and gracious" about this, just that going to the opposite extreme and calling this "pathetic" or "an FU to the fans" is a little ridiculous when we're not willing to do something about it. Kvetching here will not change anything, because it won't have an effect where it actually matters - the business's bottom line.
    as bootlegger said, with pj having a monopoly on pj's music/shows, there isn't much of a choice here, especially since not going to the show will affect literally nothing unless everyone did it en masse, which literally has zero chance of happening. 

Which is why they can announce whenever they feel like it. We can bitch and moan all we want about how they're disrespecting their fans, but when they take the stage, and an arena full of fans goes crazy cheering for them, will the message get through? To them, their method works. Want to show them it doesn't? Convince enough fellow fans and vote with your wallets. They have all the power here, and we've given it to them.
    "um....ok man.....just curious....where are your seats....asking for a friend...."

things don't improve a business's processes without people voicing their opinions, positive or negative. do I think the band listens to the message board? 98% of the time, no, but this forum is here to voice your pleasure/displeasure with the band. I see nothing wrong with letting people vent if they wish. when I come across a thread where I think the venting is ridiculous, I just move on, I don't argue with the people venting. 
    I understand the venting, and I agree with voicing opinions. I'm not trying to silence anyone, and I don't consider any of this "whining"; I'm actually enjoying the back and forth. We all want the same thing - better communication, more time to make decisions, some indication that progress is being made on these dates, fulfillment of what we paid for - I just don't see any of this changing anytime in the near future until it actually hurts their wallets. Will this be the time it bites them in the ass? Maybe, but I doubt it.

it won't hurt their wallets. ever. if bootlegger or I give up my seats, someone else will buy them. so either I make a stand that has zero effect except makes me miss the band live, or I vent online for a bit to make myself feel better (and it hurts literally nobody in the process), in hopes someone might hear me. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

Clapper said:
    Manu117 said:
    JBob87 said:
    I just flat out don't understand coming into this thread to argue with people venting their frustration.

Don't agree with it? Don't want to read it? Click the big x in the top right of your tab. I mean what did you expect to find in this thread? People are frustrated and venting in one of the few forums available to them. 
    Sadly every band seems to have apologists that take it personally whenever someone says anything slightly critical of the band. 
    It's not apologist, I legit want someone to tell me what they are angry about.  So far nobody has been able to articulate anything even a little sensible.  
    Sensible to you may not be sensible to someone else. I feel like you are taking what works for you and your life and your personality and projecting it on everyone as to that is how they should feel. 

• drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,444
    Clapper said:
    Manu117 said:
    JBob87 said:

When do you consider it an unacceptable timeline? When would you be annoyed by the timeline? A month before the show? A day? 

Everyone has a different limit. Again, these are RESCHEDULED dates for crying out loud 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • rhinomagicrhinomagic Posts: 2,549
    This thread, predictably, has moved into sniping board members' post counts and complaining about the complaints by fellow fanatics.

It's absolutely pre-tour announcement season around here, and I'll wager it lasts another 4-7 days.
    Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,941
    mpedone said:
    mpedone said:
    mpedone said:
    Clapper said:

it won't hurt their wallets. ever. if bootlegger or I give up my seats, someone else will buy them. so either I make a stand that has zero effect except makes me miss the band live, or I vent online for a bit to make myself feel better (and it hurts literally nobody in the process), in hopes someone might hear me. 

That is totally fair. It's not like I wasn't venting in here recently, also.

Again, I'm not trying to silence anyone, I think I'm just trying to share my perspective, which has helped calm me down about this whole fiasco.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • logan5ivelogan5ive Posts: 470
    From another PJ forum:
    May portion ends before Memorial Day. "Fall" dates are before and after Labor Day.
    1993 - Dallas ~~~ 1995 - Red Rocks I & II | Austin ~~~ 1998 - St Louis | Kansas City | Dallas | Raleigh | Atlanta | Birmingham | Greenville | Knoxville | Virginia Beach ~~~ 2000 - New Orleans | Memphis | Nashville | Noblesville | Cincinnati | Columbus | Houston I & II | Dallas | Las Vegas | LA | San Diego | San Bernardino | Sacramento | San Francisco ~~~ 2003 - OKC | San Antonio | Houston | Dallas | Little Rock | Camden I & II | MSG I & II ~~~ 2004 - Boston I & II | St Louis ~~~ 2005 - Gorge | Vancouver | Kitchener | London | Hamilton ~~~ 2006 - Las Vegas | Gorge I & II | Honolulu ~~~ 2008 - MSG I & II ~~~ 2009 - Seattle I & II | Vancouver | Portland | ACL | Philly I-IV ~~~ 2010 - Kansas City | St Louis ~~~ 2011 - PJ20 I & II ~~~ 2013 - Wrigley | Dallas | OKC ~~~ 2014 - ACL I | Tulsa | Moline | St Paul | Milwaukee | Denver ~~~ 2022 - OKC ~~~ 2023 - FW I & II | Austin I & II ~~~ 2024 - Seattle I & II
    [80]
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,118
    PJNB said:

This is gold!

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    logan5ive said:
    From another PJ forum:
    May portion ends before Memorial Day. "Fall" dates are before and after Labor Day.
    What is this? 

• BloodMeridian80BloodMeridian80 Seattle Posts: 643
    Clapper said:

Ad nauseam 
  • ClapperClapper Posts: 208
    PJNB said:

Sensible to you may not be sensible to someone else. I feel like you are taking what works for you and your life and your personality and projecting it on everyone as to that is how they should feel. 

Fair. Sensibilities are a personal thing. Maybe that was the incorrect choice of words. Lets keep it factual. Has anyone been denied a refund? Are any of us forced to chase tickets and travel to shows? Has there been anything even slightly nefarious about the process? If there is, I'm more than willing to hear it.  The only folks I can see with a legitimate beef are the folks that had Baltimore tickets. Everyone knew the venue was going to be under renovations and that the concert wasn't feasible long before the official cancelation.  I also think the band will live to regret saying they would try to look after ticket holders for that show in the future instead of just cancelling and moving on.  I think we all know the likelihood is that  nothing will be done for them in the future. 
    1993 - Toronto
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Barrie
    2000 - Toronto
    2003 - Buffalo, Toronto
    2005 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2006 - Toronto I, Toronto II
    2008 - EV solo Toronto I
    2010 - Buffalo, Newark
    2011 - Toronto I, Toronto II, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Chicago, Buffalo, Brooklyn I, Brooklyn II, Philadelphia I, Philadelphia II
    2014 - Detroit
    2016 - Philadelphia I, Philadelphia II, New York I, New York II, Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2018 - Boston I, Boston II
  • estarr31estarr31 Posts: 575
    This thread, predictably, has moved into sniping board members' post counts and complaining about the complaints by fellow fanatics.

It's absolutely pre-tour announcement season around here, and I'll wager it lasts another 4-7 days.

we're in the sht now 
    Mansfield 6/30/08 -  Wrigley Field 7/14/13 -  Worcester I 10/15/13 -  Global Citizen 9/26/15 -  MSG II 5/2/16 -  Fenway I 8/5/16 -  Fenway II 8/7/16 -  Fenway II 9/4/18 - LA I 5/6/22 - LA II 5/7/22 - MSG 9/11/22 - Nashville 9/16/22 - St. Paul I and II 8/31/23-9/2/23
    JimmyV said:
    logan5ive said:
    From another PJ forum:
    What is this? 
    Rumored date ranges from a member of another PJ forum. They've usually had some insider info.
    1993 - Dallas ~~~ 1995 - Red Rocks I & II | Austin ~~~ 1998 - St Louis | Kansas City | Dallas | Raleigh | Atlanta | Birmingham | Greenville | Knoxville | Virginia Beach ~~~ 2000 - New Orleans | Memphis | Nashville | Noblesville | Cincinnati | Columbus | Houston I & II | Dallas | Las Vegas | LA | San Diego | San Bernardino | Sacramento | San Francisco ~~~ 2003 - OKC | San Antonio | Houston | Dallas | Little Rock | Camden I & II | MSG I & II ~~~ 2004 - Boston I & II | St Louis ~~~ 2005 - Gorge | Vancouver | Kitchener | London | Hamilton ~~~ 2006 - Las Vegas | Gorge I & II | Honolulu ~~~ 2008 - MSG I & II ~~~ 2009 - Seattle I & II | Vancouver | Portland | ACL | Philly I-IV ~~~ 2010 - Kansas City | St Louis ~~~ 2011 - PJ20 I & II ~~~ 2013 - Wrigley | Dallas | OKC ~~~ 2014 - ACL I | Tulsa | Moline | St Paul | Milwaukee | Denver ~~~ 2022 - OKC ~~~ 2023 - FW I & II | Austin I & II ~~~ 2024 - Seattle I & II
    [80]
    logan5ive said:
    JimmyV said:
    logan5ive said:
    From another PJ forum:
    What is this? 
    Rumored date ranges from a member of another PJ forum. They've usually had some insider info.
    Can you link the forum? 
  • BR223133BR223133 Posts: 89
    So when we are all in an arena together face to face awaiting PJ to take the stage, will the debate be this intense and heated arguing over what opener they play?

"I hope it's Long Road"
    "F*** you!  They owe me Release as an opener...I waited over two years to see this show"
    "Right, it's been a Long Road, that's why I think it'll be Long Road"
    "You're an idiot!  There's no way they'll open this show without it being Release...it's what I want"

and then they'll open with DOTC
    1992: 7/25 Denver, CO (Lollapalooza)
    1993: 11/30 Las Vegas, NV (Vault #5) - 12/1 Las Vegas, NV
    1998: 7/11 Las Vegas, NV
    2000: 10/22 Las Vegas, NV (10th anniversary)
    2003: 4/1 Denver, CO
    2006: 7/3 Denver, CO
    2014: 10/22 Denver, CO
    2020: 4/11 Phoenix, AZ
    2022: 5/9 Phoenix, AZ - 5/20 Las Vegas, NV

Eddie Vedder/Earthlings
    2022: 10/7 Las Vegas, NV
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,203
    This thread is derailing.
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
    PJNB said:
    logan5ive said:
    JimmyV said:
    logan5ive said:
    From another PJ forum:
    What is this? 
    Can you link the forum? 
    http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/
    [80]
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,012
    I personally won't be traveling for Pearl Jam this year for multiple reasons. I don't have money tied up in shows from 2020, nor do I resent their delay in announcing (although I am scratching my head more & more with every week that passes without an announcement) but I'm simply making other plans because PJ hasn't given me any shows to plan around.
    Tool was off the charts phenomenal in November of '19, and they're touring now, so I'm travelling for a couple of their shows. Pearl Jam was good at Fenway in 2018, but nowhere close to as good as they were in 2016... maybe they had two off nights, but they seemed to have taken a step back. 
    Long story short, traveling for Tool this spring and cutting back on potential PJ shows (if they even happen!!!) seemed like a no brainer for me.
    Had PJ announced dates sooner, my wife probably would have got on board with traveling for them, but that ship sailed once Tool announced their tour.

So while I don't actively plan on boycotting PJ, I'm not sitting around waiting for them, and will be seeing them less than in years past as a result. 
    logan5ive said:
    JimmyV said:
    logan5ive said:
    From another PJ forum:
    What is this? 
    Very good, thanks!

Clapper said:
    PJNB said:

Fair. Sensibilities are a personal thing. Maybe that was the incorrect choice of words. Lets keep it factual. Has anyone been denied a refund? Are any of us forced to chase tickets and travel to shows? Has there been anything even slightly nefarious about the process? If there is, I'm more than willing to hear it.  The only folks I can see with a legitimate beef are the folks that had Baltimore tickets. Everyone knew the venue was going to be under renovations and that the concert wasn't feasible long before the official cancelation.  I also think the band will live to regret saying they would try to look after ticket holders for that show in the future instead of just cancelling and moving on.  I think we all know the likelihood is that  nothing will be done for them in the future. 
    Not everyone knew about the reno's. I would actually think that the majority did not. There were tons of people on social media shocked it happened. Also I disagree I think they will be able to do something for them. Whether it is a ballpark show or something close by in the next year. 

Also we all love this band. We all want to see this band, My situation is not your situation. If I have 5 shows and now can only do 2 because they waited this long to announce them that is going to affect me differently than you. You might be ok with 2 shows. Maybe I should be too but holding 5 shows for as long as I have and missing out on over half of them would be pretty rough to have happen to be honest. Sure it is just a concert. Sure there are more important things but a lot of us have clung on to these tickets for so long and to have the dates not work out is going to hurt a lot. This is completely different in 2020 when they gave us 8 weeks notice. That came out of the blue. This has a huge build up behind it. My work picked vacation last month. Of course I wanted them to announce back then. They have not and now a lot of us scramble to make it work. 
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,135
    Clapper said:

Or fan like myself who really doesn’t care one way or the other if they announce or don’t! It’s fun seeing folks reactions on this matter! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....