Options

Viruses / Vaccines

Comments

• Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739

Why should my tax dollars pay for fatty on the right healthcare..This fatty had done nothing to lose weight…

originally with the original 2 shots and the booster I said get the shot and have yet he unvaccinated healthcare … but since then things have changed…

Maybe these so called leaders should try honesty…and start by saying “at this point we really don’t know.”  Go from there…but quit pretending they know…because no one knows..

Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,967

Why should my tax dollars pay for fatty on the right healthcare..This fatty had done nothing to lose weight…

originally with the original 2 shots and the booster I said get the shot and have yet he unvaccinated healthcare … but since then things have changed…

Maybe these so called leaders should try honesty…and start by saying “at this point we really don’t know.”  Go from there…but quit pretending they know…because no one knows..

how do you know he has done nothing to lose weight?  Maybe he used to be much bigger...maybe he could eat four Big Macs but he stops at three...
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,781

how do you know he has done nothing to lose weight?  Maybe he used to be much bigger...maybe he could eat four Big Macs but he stops at three...

maybe its genetic.
    maybe its medication caused

many reasons why someone is obese
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    AW124797AW124797 Posts: 644
    mickeyrat said:

maybe its genetic.

Many good reasons to tax him if they are going that route.
    Everybody has a reason. Even the unvaccinated.
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

maybe its genetic.

But if they went that route then this guy needs mandatory therapy with mandatory checkups every 5 months to determine his tax penalty if he was naughty to pay for his therapy and burden on the health care system.
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    edited January 2022
    AW124797 said:
    mickeyrat said:

maybe its genetic.

You are charged extra for life insurance if your BMI is above a certain level, so they absolutely should do the same with those refusing to get vaccinated.  
    Maybe the tax is just that you die at a younger age for obesity?  The tax for Covid may be that you live with severe brain damage or severe vascular issues.  Some studies have shown that men experiencing a severe case of Covid are having erectile disfunction issues.  If you don’t like me calling anti-vaxxers “idiots”, maybe “limp dickers” is a more appropriate term?
    The vaccinated are still getting way less severe cases if they do get a “breakthrough” case, so they are most likely safer from that outcome.
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    mickeyrat said:

maybe its genetic.

You are charged extra for life insurance if your BMI is above a certain level, so they absolutely should do the same with those refusing to get vaccinated.  
    Maybe the tax is just that you die at a younger age for obesity?  The tax for Covid may be that you live with severe brain damage or severe vascular issues.  Some studies have shown that men experiencing a severe case of Covid are having erectile disfunction issues.  If you don’t like me calling anti-vaxxers “idiots”, maybe “limp dickers” is a more appropriate term?
    The vaccinated are still getting way less severe cases if they do get a “breakthrough” case, so they are most likely safer from that outcome.
    Sorry about your erectile dysfunction. Explains your anger.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,631
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    mickeyrat said:

maybe its genetic.

What a strange comment. 
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,544
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    mickeyrat said:

maybe its genetic.

What a strange comment. 
    And not a strange analogy.
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    mickeyrat said:

maybe its genetic.

Obesity lead to heart disease, diabetes and a entire host of other medical issues…and these issues are a strain on the system.  But we still treat people no questions asked.  

When it was 2 shots and maybe a 3rd I was in agreement … get vaccinated.  Things have changed.  They just don’t fucking know.  And what people put in their body is their fucking business at this point..

Were you wearing mask pre Covid? Isolating wit’s every sniffle, ache or fever?  How do you know you did not give any elderly person the flu/cold at some point?

your only wearing a mask because your told to and from what we  see in Canada people wearing mask in the US pretty much only occurs …. Wait for it … when they are told?
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    mickeyrat said:

maybe its genetic.

Obesity lead to heart disease, diabetes and a entire host of other medical issues…and these issues are a strain on the system.  But we still treat people no questions asked.  

When it was 2 shots and maybe a 3rd I was in agreement … get vaccinated.  Things have changed.  They just don’t fucking know.  And what people put in their body is their fucking business at this point..

Were you wearing mask pre Covid? Isolating wit’s every sniffle, ache or fever?  How do you know you did not give any elderly person the flu/cold at some point?

your only wearing a mask because your told to and from what we  see in Canada people wearing mask in the US pretty much only occurs …. Wait for it … when they are told?
    they don't know? Bullshit....the vaccine/booster helps keep you alive. No doubt about it.

This whole narrative of "your told to" (should be "you're") is ridiculous

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    mickeyrat said:

maybe its genetic.

Strange reply.  Your personal attack seems like projecting.  No issues in that department here, thankfully!
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    mickeyrat said:

maybe its genetic.

Strange reply.  Your personal attack seems like projecting.  No issues in that department here, thankfully!
    Strange reply to your strange analogy. Throwing "idiots" around is personal. 
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,539
    edited January 2022
    We should probably stop calling them breakthrough cases.  Implies the vaccine is supposed to stop infection.   It is designed to reduce the effects of infection which is a great thing.
    Post edited by bootlegger10 on
  • Options
    Saw on the news this morning that Canadians spend 4.4 hours a day on computer apps…many these are probably fatties on social media calling unvaccinated names…maybe they could spend 3 hours a day and go for a 90 minute walk and pick up a salad…because Canadians are packing away the beef as well…

Losing weight and getting some exercise are excellent tools to help combat Covid…and they are free and something most everyone can do, but it also involves getting off your arse.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    mickeyrat said:

maybe its genetic.

Well my pre-Covid sniffles weren’t known to cause erectile disfunction or long term mental and vascular issues, so…..
    If I was ever running fevers I typically wouldn’t be around others to avoid getting them sick…it’s called caring for others…empathy, a trait that non-sociopaths and non-psychopaths identify with… 
    You are assuming a hell of a lot with the mask wearing…but those are great examples of strawman comments.  
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,299
    edited January 2022
    AW124797 said:
    Gern Blansten said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    That’s amazing. According to Twitter these are the only types that die from Covid. 
    They are worth noting.
    Meh. AOC caught Covid and someone defensively  noted that she’s one of millions that caught it. I’m just stating the same here. 
    She attended anti-vax conferences.  She worked hard to convince people NOT to get the vaccine.  I think the distinction is pretty clear. 
    Cool. If keeping track of people you don’t agree with dying is your thing then I guess, enjoy? 
    You received the information in the same way as me. I guess it's your thing too.
    Wasn’t saying it’s your thing. But if that’s your thing than that’s cool too. 
    Reading is kind of my thing.. but I can't read minds or the definition of "you".  My discussion was about your lack of distinction between this person getting COVID (and dying) and AOC's COVID (and not dying).  

Cool. If keeping track of people you don’t agree with dying is your thing then I guess, enjoy?
    I was joking with that last comment. I see the distinction. I guess I don’t get the obsession with it. 
    I don't think anyone is obsessed with it....it's news
    It's a clear obsession. Haven't seen celebratory posts regarding pro-mandate, double vaxxed and boosted people dying from covid.
    Go ahead post a link with info on vaccinated & boosted folks dying from COVID will be here waiting, both me & my wife work at big hospitals here on Long Island 85-90% of admissions are from unvaccinated patients!!! This is meant for AW 
    Post edited by josevolution on
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    We should probably stop calling them breakthrough cases.  Implies the vaccine is supposed to stop infection.   It is designed to reduce the effects of infection which is a great thing.
    True, preventative treatment maybe?
  • Options
    I think the term was coined back when we were being told the vaccines would stop transmission. So yeah, if there was an about-face on that, they should probably lose that term. Maybe start using "breakthrough hospitalizations," since you're generally not supposed to get really sick from the virus if you're vaccinated, but some people still are. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    mickeyrat said:

maybe its genetic.

Only if you take it personally.  I never directly called you an idiot.  But if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck…
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,781
    I think the term was coined back when we were being told the vaccines would stop transmission. So yeah, if there was an about-face on that, they should probably lose that term. Maybe start using "breakthrough hospitalizations," since you're generally not supposed to get really sick from the virus if you're vaccinated, but some people still are. 
    not an about face. I would assume it did stop transmission of alpha and its follow up. however delta changed things drastically. and it will still be a threat because I dont think omicron will sustain long enough to have completely taken over.

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,225
    Vaccine was originally designed to stop infection.
    Virus has mutated so now vaccine isn't effective at stopping infection but is effective at reducing severity.
    But make no mistake the vaccine was designed to stop infection.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    not an about face. I would assume it did stop transmission of alpha and its follow up. however delta changed things drastically. and it will still be a threat because I dont think omicron will sustain long enough to have completely taken over.

I'm pretty sure it didn't stop the transmission of Alpha. I could have the timeline wrong. But I recall them saying initially that it would stop the transmission. But then they changed that not long after the vaccines came out, but before Delta emerged. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    mickeyrat said:

maybe its genetic.

Only if you take it personally.  I never directly called you an idiot.  But if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck…
    Thanks for the clarification regarding your ED. Needed that.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    AW124797 said:
    Gern Blansten said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    That’s amazing. According to Twitter these are the only types that die from Covid. 
    They are worth noting.
    Meh. AOC caught Covid and someone defensively  noted that she’s one of millions that caught it. I’m just stating the same here. 
    She attended anti-vax conferences.  She worked hard to convince people NOT to get the vaccine.  I think the distinction is pretty clear. 
    You received the information in the same way as me. I guess it's your thing too.
    Reading is kind of my thing.. but I can't read minds or the definition of "you".  My discussion was about your lack of distinction between this person getting COVID (and dying) and AOC's COVID (and not dying).  

I was joking with that last comment. I see the distinction. I guess I don’t get the obsession with it. 
    It's a clear obsession. Haven't seen celebratory posts regarding pro-mandate, double vaxxed and boosted people dying from covid.
    Go ahead post a link with info on vaccinated & boosted folks dying from COVID will be here waiting, both me & my wife work at big hospitals here on Long Island 85-90% of admissions are from unvaccinated patients!!! This is meant for AW 
    You should add - hospitalization of unvaccinated and obese. We're in taxing the unvaccinated/obese phase.
    Post edited by AW124797 on
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Saw on the news this morning that Canadians spend 4.4 hours a day on computer apps…many these are probably fatties on social media calling unvaccinated names…maybe they could spend 3 hours a day and go for a 90 minute walk and pick up a salad…because Canadians are packing away the beef as well…

Losing weight and getting some exercise are excellent tools to help combat Covid…and they are free and something most everyone can do, but it also involves getting off your arse.
    I mean, this is a fact.  That is one mitigating factor and a lifestyle change must take place in order to do so.  Personally, I force myself to exercise and play basketball with my son almost every day.  I’d lie if I said it’s always easy to pass up on the donut or sleeping in on cold days.  What was easy and didn’t require a lifestyle change…getting a safe shot that potentially keeps me from having major health issues or dying from a pandemic….easy peasy.  Did you get your measles shot?  Would you get a tetanus shot if you stepped on a rusty nail?  Do you give your pets (if you have any) rabies shots?  Do you plan on getting a shingles vaccine?  All of the above mentioned have way less of a death sentence possibility than this virus, so why the hesitation?
    My brother refused to get the shot stating that he “just didn’t like getting shots”.  Well, he was the only one of us (the rest of the family is vaccinated) that had to get poked by IVs and all kinds of other needles after ending up in the hospital with a hole in his lung from Covid.  
  • Options
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    Gern Blansten said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    They are worth noting.

You should add - hospitalization of unvaccinated and obese. We're in taxing the unvaccinated/obese phase.
    I'm amazed at obese people that refuse the vaccine. My idiot neighbor weighs at least 400 pounds. It is painful watching him walk down his driveway and get in his vehicle.  His mom told me that he refuses to get vaccinated and it would be a death sentence if he caught covid.

Whatever....Let's go Darwin

• Options
    AW124797 said:
    AW124797 said:
    Gern Blansten said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    They are worth noting.

I'm amazed at obese people that refuse the vaccine. My idiot neighbor weighs at least 400 pounds. It is painful watching him walk down his driveway and get in his vehicle.  His mom told me that he refuses to get vaccinated and it would be a death sentence if he caught covid.

Whatever....Let's go Darwin
    Oh no. His vaccinated mom may infect him. Another great life story.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    AW124797 said:
    mickeyrat said:

maybe its genetic.

Thanks for the clarification regarding your ED. Needed that.
    Okay, I lied, I 100% think you specifically are an idiot.  Yes, absolute personal attack, you specifically are an idiot in my educated opinion…and I have a degree in Sociology and Psychology so I’m pretty good at spotting them.  (Kat, go ahead and remove this when you please)
    AW124797…You are an idiot.  Sorry for your bad luck…
This discussion has been closed.