Options

Viruses / Vaccines

Comments

• Options
    Sorry that was meant to say Australian friends...

They have been on a 2 year lockdown too.

In BC it's been a long time since we've been on anything I'd call a lockdown. Kids are in school, restaurants are open, businesses are open. Bars and clubs are not, and gyms are not. Indoor events at venues are at 50% capacity. 
    It was meant for Australia, not Canada. mistyped.
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844

In BC it's been a long time since we've been on anything I'd call a lockdown. Kids are in school, restaurants are open, businesses are open. Bars and clubs are not, and gyms are not. Indoor events at venues are at 50% capacity. 

Yes, I saw that, but also wanted to respond since you said "they have been on a 2 year lockdown too"
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options

Yes, I saw that, but also wanted to respond since you said "they have been on a 2 year lockdown too"
    Yes and Meltdown replied to that it wouldn't be the last so hence the too.

So you aren't on lockdown?  Can you travel?
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    mrussel1 said:

And that asshole tennis player should be banned from Australia...but he's a rich asshole...only the minions need to follow rules...
    Yeah, the rules are stupid!  

Yeah, that guy is rich so he's an asshole too!  

You crack me up. 
    Where did I say all rich are assholes…I called him a rich asshole.  Are you always this obtuse?
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options

The lock downs are on and off…I didn’t expect anyone to take it so literal that I meant we were on a 2 year lockdown…lmfao.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

And that asshole tennis player should be banned from Australia...but he's a rich asshole...only the minions need to follow rules...

You crack me up. 
    And to further my point…just because you envy the rich and think they give a shit about you doesn’t mean all have to, just because some of us have no use for bought and paid for politicians means nothing…but you seem so easily offended..lmfao
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,261
    prominent scientist Dr. Hulk Hogan is also an antivaxxer.

with all of the steroids and hgh he has injected into his body, i wonder why?
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    And a google search would serve most of you better with what’s going on.  We are a country with 10 provinces, 3 territories…each one is responsible to determine lockdowns/restrictions..So you’ll likely get better results from google…most of us have different experiences, then in Ontario the local health board can use a section of the act to impose local restrictions…

Does the US federal government make decisions for every state/health unit?
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,771
    mrussel1 said:

You crack me up. 
    Where did I say all rich are assholes…I called him a rich asshole.  Are you always this obtuse?
    All that comes out is a bunch of bullshit that's all over the place.  
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,033
    edited January 2022
    ah, what a pleasant morning it is with the adults having a conversation and the one petulant child in the room throwing toys everywhere. ahhhhhhhh..........
    Post edited by HughFreakingDillon on
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

You crack me up. 
    All that comes out is a bunch of bullshit that's all over the place.  
    LMAO
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,922

Canada is advised not to travel.

Also, schools in BC have sent us three emails in the last couple weeks making sure we're ready to pick our kids up any moment when they email us to switch to online.
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844

No, not on lockdown and yes, we can travel. There are some community restrictions, as I listed. Restrictions are provincial, not federal, so Ontario has a different experience than BC. The federal government has an advisory not to travel but it has no practical effect on travel internationally. They have had that for almost the entire pandemic, with the exception of a few months from summer of 2021 to December. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,771
    mrussel1 said:

You crack me up. 
    And to further my point…just because you envy the rich and think they give a shit about you doesn’t mean all have to, just because some of us have no use for bought and paid for politicians means nothing…but you seem so easily offended..lmfao
    Just because I envy the rich?  Well I'd be curious what you consider rich because you know neither my financial position or my career. I'm not easily offended, I'm easily annoyed and don't suffer fools well.  It's something that I'm trying to improve upon, so I appreciate your patience and the practice you offer.   
  • Options

and get this....Mayor of Knox County Glenn Jacobs (former wrestler Kane) is ANTI MASK. you can't write this stuff. lol

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

and get this....Mayor of Knox County Glenn Jacobs (former wrestler Kane) is ANTI MASK. you can't write this stuff. lol

What does Jose Canseco think?
  • Options
    What even is the  conversation  here?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

Professional wrestlers are stupid, I think?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Its like lets  just argue and go at eachother. We are  all struggling  to make the best  possible decisions for ourselves and our children and parents. Really  sometimes  i do  wonder what people are thinking.  How about just be kind and understanding?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    2 wrestlers and a baseball player whom 1 is antivax that took a bunch of injections to get bigger, one wore a mask in the ring but is an anti masker and the baseball player I threw in because he injected all sorts of Testosterone enhancing things into his body.

All for making a joke Rob!
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,519
    edited January 2022
    Im a fuckin mental as it is but seriously  this could push a sane man over the edge. The  situation  here  is insane
     I wish  i could voice note.  Because  i cant type all this.  But our schools and colleges  are pathetic.  Now ive had my lateral  flows  stolen in the post
     Ffs lost faith
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    dankind said:

Professional wrestlers are stupid, I think?
    I think  also
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    Chris.  Dan.  My kind of folk 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,353

Now that's funny!
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,403
    Its like lets  just argue and go at eachother. We are  all struggling  to make the best  possible decisions for ourselves and our children and parents. Really  sometimes  i do  wonder what people are thinking.  How about just be kind and understanding?
    I'm all for kindness and understanding!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,359
    How's the family? Is everyone feeling better?
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,777
    Enough. Take the personal and insulting off-topic comments at each other off of the forums or be read-only. That's it. Your choice. 
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,116
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,921
    That’s amazing. According to Twitter these are the only types that die from Covid. 
This discussion has been closed.