Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

What Bluetooth-speaker do you use?

Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 23,469
edited May 2 in All Encompassing Trip
Yes, we all know that the Bluetooth-standard is a Swedish invention. 
And yes, we all know that Swedish IKEA has gotten great reviews for their line of Bluetooth speakers.

But what do you use?

I'm looking for something stylish, affordable and with good sound. But don't want to go the Marshall-route like it seems most people (at least here) used a few years back. I guess those speakers came with phone subscriptions or something... but will have it in my kitchen I think, so having it look like an Ace Frehley amp isn't really wehat I'm looking for.

Anyways, what bluetooth speaker do you use at home/taking with you on picnics? 
"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on

Comments

• bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 5,888
    I use the JBL Flip 4 and like it a lot.  There’s a newer and/or larger version available as well.  

• Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business...Posts: 8,247
    Yes, we all know that the Bluetooth-standard is a Swedish invention. 
    And yes, we all know that Swedish IKEA has gotten great reviews for their line of Bluetooth speakers.

But what do you use?

I'm looking for something stylish, affordable and with good sound. But don't want to go the Marshall-route like it seems most people (at least here) used a few years back. I guess those speakers came with phone subscriptions or something... but will have it in my kitchen I think, so having it look like an Ace Frehley amp isn't really wehat I'm looking for.

Anyways, what bluetooth speaker do you use at home/taking with you on picnics? 
    Thank you Sweden for Bluetooth..

I use Ultimate Ears Megaboom as my portable speaker
    I have Bose Wave Sound Touch @ home
    I use AirPods at work…

All sound great…
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 23,804
    I have three or four but lost the charger to my favorite.
    The Bose one is nice.
    None of the ones we use is loud enough, for me.

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 20,855
    older bose soundlink. produces big sound for its size. 6 inch square maybe 2 inches deep.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TXPosts: 816
    https://www.bose.com/en_us/products/speakers/portable_speakers/soundlink-revolve-ii.html#v=soundlink_revolve_ii_black
    Still have the older Bose soundlink after 8 years or so and other than the battery life it has not skipped a beat. Got the new soundlink revolve about a year ago, no complaints.
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business...Posts: 8,247
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 31,312
    In the market too. Is the Sonos move worth it?
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 7,442
    Its called CreativeD100.  Its alright.   Random Christmas present from a relative one year.  
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 5,888
    In the market too. Is the Sonos move worth it?
    Sonos is pricey but worth it imo 
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 23,469
    edited May 3
    Heard by a friend Sonos is a bitch with their own app and problems with the connection. 

Just one persons opinion. 

This Bang Olufsen looks cute, but I do not buy leather:

This one is too expensive and big:

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 12,847
    I have three or four but lost the charger to my favorite.
    The Bose one is nice.
    None of the ones we use is loud enough, for me.

I have this Bose speaker.  Like most things "Bose", it's not cheap but it does sound good for being a tiny/portable speaker.
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 17,571
    edited May 3
    This thing looks fun (and Swedish!): https://teenage.engineering/products/ob-4

We have a few of the company's pocket operator synths, and they're freaking fantastic.
    Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM