Options

#46 President Joe Biden

Comments

• Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,747
    edited March 2021

Kamala Harris will host an event as part of a Clinton Global Initiative event this Friday featuring President Bill Clinton; a one-on-one discussion of ways to “empower women and girls in the U.S. and around the world” in light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.

lol, how fucking tone-deaf can you can be? If it's part of the Clinton Global Initiative, why not get Hillary?

Not to be outdone, Roger Goodell and the NFL are going to host a similar event next week featuring Deshaun Watson and Ben Roethlisberger. 

maybe because hillary is a retired, private citizen and kamala is the actual vice president? to me, the actual sitting vice president is a bigger "get" than someone who has been for the most part out of public life since 2017, but that is just me.
    lol, talk about missing the point. Harris should be sitting down with Hillary to discuss empowering women. Not with sexual miscreant Bill. 
    Agreed. 

I wish dems could cut the cord with the Clintons. I was a fan of his when he was in office, but at this point they need to fade into the background. 
    Yeah it probably shouldn't even be Hillary considering how she used to treat Bill's accusers. I just suggested her because she's a Clinton and she's a step-up from Bill as far as an "empowering women" discussion goes. But really, there's dozens upon dozens of people that Harris could sit down with to have this conversation with that would be better than either Clinton. I saw that soccer player Megan Rapinoe talk at the White House about gender equality. Someone like her would be a better choice. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,532
    edited March 2021
    mrussel1 said:

Kamala Harris will host an event as part of a Clinton Global Initiative event this Friday featuring President Bill Clinton; a one-on-one discussion of ways to “empower women and girls in the U.S. and around the world” in light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.

lol, how fucking tone-deaf can you can be? If it's part of the Clinton Global Initiative, why not get Hillary?

Not to be outdone, Roger Goodell and the NFL are going to host a similar event next week featuring Deshaun Watson and Ben Roethlisberger. 

maybe because hillary is a retired, private citizen and kamala is the actual vice president? to me, the actual sitting vice president is a bigger "get" than someone who has been for the most part out of public life since 2017, but that is just me.
    lol, talk about missing the point. Harris should be sitting down with Hillary to discuss empowering women. Not with sexual miscreant Bill. 
    Agreed. 

I wish dems could cut the cord with the Clintons. I was a fan of his when he was in office, but at this point they need to fade into the background. 
    What's your issue with Hillary?
    In general I think the Dems would be better moving on from them. I don't think she's much worse than most other politicians, but at this point, they, as a couple are just too polarizing. 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,938

Agreed. 

Yeah it probably shouldn't even be Hillary considering how she used to treat Bill's accusers. I just suggested her because she's a Clinton and she's a step-up from Bill as far as an "empowering women" discussion goes. But really, there's dozens upon dozens of people that Harris could sit down with to have this conversation with that would be better than either Clinton. I saw that soccer player Megan Rapinoe talk at the White House about gender equality. Someone like her would be a better choice. 

Chelsea.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,747
    mickeyrat said:

Agreed. 

Chelsea.....
    That works.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,699
    mrussel1 said:

Agreed. 

In general I think the Dems would be better moving on from them. I don't think she's much worse than most other politicians, but at this point, they, as a couple are just too polarizing. 
    I guess I don’t see this as a political event.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Agreed. 

I guess I don’t see this as a political event.
    I think whenever I see their names my visceral reaction is simply "JUST GO THE F AWAY ALREADY"
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,029
    mickeyrat said:

Agreed. 

Chelsea.....
    Or Monica?
  • Options
    Holy shit. When this dumb fucker talks it is just deer in the headlights. You can see it in his eyes. Fucking clueless.  Obama was right. So was Romney. Fucking idiot. When heels up Harris taking over for this windbag prop? Riden with Biden my ass. Stupid fuckers

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,677
    Clearly he’s demented and an idiot. Doesn’t have a clue about policy either. Nor does he have any empathy. Impeach his ass.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    Holy shit. When this dumb fucker talks it is just deer in the headlights. You can see it in his eyes. Fucking clueless.  Obama was right. So was Romney. Fucking idiot. When heels up Harris taking over for this windbag prop? Riden with Biden my ass. Stupid fuckers

sexy donald trump GIF by Bubble Punk
  • Options

Yeah, how embarrassing for Trump.  What a loser that he got smoked by this idiot.  Ha!  Pathetic..
  • Options
    edited March 2021
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    200 million vaccines in the first 100 days.

Joe Biden Reaction GIF
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,750
    I hated Trump with a passion when he was in office, but if you watched any of that Biden press conference and think that he's all there mentally, you're just lying to yourself.  
  • Options
    dignin said:

Joe Biden Reaction GIF
    Yep. Thanks Trump! This dumbass fucker had no plan. 90% of Trumps. 
  • Options
    dignin said:

Joe Biden Reaction GIF
    You mean teh guy that pretended it didn't even exist?  It was just a cold?  There are 15 cases and they'll be gone any day?  That's the guy that had a great plan? Your comments are really shitty.  it's like you don't even try to be intellectually honest.  But as we know, intellectually honest is diametrically opposed to the alt right.  
  • Options
    Nah. I get it. You feel the need to justify your existence.  Look at me. I post on a has been band forum. Fucking funny. I come here to laugh my ass off. 
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,029
    Nah. I get it. You feel the need to justify your existence.  Look at me. I post on a has been band forum. Fucking funny. I come here to laugh my ass off. 
    Why make fun of someone posting on a has been band's page when you pay to post on the same page?
    I don't consider them has-beens though.
  • Options
    Yes, this is my "existence".   You've got it right.  Go storm a capital tough guy.  Or do you not have the courage of your convictions?
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,181
    mrussel1 said:
    Yes, this is my "existence".   You've got it right.  Go storm a capital tough guy.  Or do you not have the courage of your convictions?
    don't mind that guy. he is just upset because his guy lost the popular vote by millions of votes on two different occasions.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    also lost the senate on the former guy's watch too.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    i imagine he feels as angry as wes mantooth coming in second place in the ratings, i mean election again.

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,341
    dignin said:

Joe Biden Reaction GIF
    Dumbest post of the day award goes to...this guy. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    i did not see the press conference. did biden invite a pillow salesman to come up and say a few words? or did he call someone a "nasty woman" or a "bad reporter"?

if not, must have been a boring, low rated, press conference.

• Options
    dignin said:

Joe Biden Reaction GIF
    I do appreciate that he works hard to "one up" his dumb posts.  Impressive. 

So for those with the ability to think critically, did anyone watch the conference?  I'm sitting on calls all day so I don't get to watch daytime things.  How did he do?
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,570
    Let me guess...

The election was stolen
    It's China's fault
    It will be over by Easter 
    Obama Obama Obama
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:

Joe Biden Reaction GIF

So for those with the ability to think critically, did anyone watch the conference?  I'm sitting on calls all day so I don't get to watch daytime things.  How did he do?
    did he at any time refer to himself as a "very stable genius"?

• Options
    did he mention his daughter and say that if they were not related, perhaps he would be dating her?

• Options
    did he wear a suit that fits?

• Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,750
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:

Joe Biden Reaction GIF

Like I mentioned above....it was pretty rough.  He sounded like a confused, rambling old man up there.  It was tough to watch.

Just because Biden isn't Trump doesn't automatically make him great like so many seem to think.