Options

#46 President Joe Biden

Comments

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,627
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:
    200 million vaccines in the first 100 days.

Joe Biden Reaction GIF
    Yep. Thanks Trump! This dumbass fucker had no plan. 90% of Trumps. 
    Dumbest post of the day award goes to...this guy. 
    I do appreciate that he works hard to "one up" his dumb posts.  Impressive. 

So for those with the ability to think critically, did anyone watch the conference?  I'm sitting on calls all day so I don't get to watch daytime things.  How did he do?
    Like I mentioned above....it was pretty rough.  He sounded like a confused, rambling old man up there.  It was tough to watch.

Just because Biden isn't Trump doesn't automatically make him great like so many seem to think. 
    Elections are choices.  America made the right one. 
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    Closed for review.
    ...and deletions.

Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    Just a reminder. Don’t feed trolls…and please discuss the topic and not the people discussing the topic.
    Please review Posting Guideline #8 on Porch. Thanks!
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,248
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:

Joe Biden Reaction GIF

So for those with the ability to think critically, did anyone watch the conference?  I'm sitting on calls all day so I don't get to watch daytime things.  How did he do?
    Like I mentioned above....it was pretty rough.  He sounded like a confused, rambling old man up there.  It was tough to watch.

Just because Biden isn't Trump doesn't automatically make him great like so many seem to think. 
    Wasn't great. Wasn't horrible. He did not praise Nazis or Putin or his own mental health. He didn't insult anyone. He didn't suggest injecting anyone with bleach or anything. 

Yeah, I know. Low bar, right? All in all, I thought it was fine. He's older. He stumbles on his words quite a bit. People will always make fun of him for that. But, really....who cares? It was fine. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,580
    It and President Biden were normal, Thank the turtle. And as time goes on and Joe gets shit done, the more radical, shrill and inept the repubs will appear. They and their ilk can go live in the Republic of Idahoistan.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,993
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:

Joe Biden Reaction GIF

Wasn't great. Wasn't horrible. He did not praise Nazis or Putin or his own mental health. He didn't insult anyone. He didn't suggest injecting anyone with bleach or anything. 

Yeah, I know. Low bar, right? All in all, I thought it was fine. He's older. He stumbles on his words quite a bit. People will always make fun of him for that. But, really....who cares? It was fine. 
    I would consider it an insult if someone called me a dog-face pony soldier for asking a question.
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:

Joe Biden Reaction GIF

I would consider it an insult if someone called me a dog-face pony soldier for asking a question.
    lol

Did someone on Fox or OAN say he said that today or something?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:

Joe Biden Reaction GIF

lol

starting to pick up highlights.  

I'm glad he is straightforward and honest.  When he was asked if the border situation was acceptable he said "C'mon, is that a serious question?  Of course it isn't acceptable.".  

Interesting that there were no COVID questions.  Have we all moved on?
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:

Joe Biden Reaction GIF

lol

I'm glad he is straightforward and honest.  When he was asked if the border situation was acceptable he said "C'mon, is that a serious question?  Of course it isn't acceptable.".  

Yup. Zero questions about covid. Zero questions about the economy. Yet he was asked if he was running for re-election....two months into his term. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:

Joe Biden Reaction GIF

lol

No. Biden said it like a year ago. Always thought it was a very odd insult to throw at a female for asking a question.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:

Joe Biden Reaction GIF

lol

Yup. Zero questions about covid. Zero questions about the economy. Yet he was asked if he was running for re-election....two months into his term. 
    I saw that and thought.. WTF kind of question is that in March?
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:

Joe Biden Reaction GIF

lol

No. Biden said it like a year ago. Always thought it was a very odd insult to throw at a female for asking a question.
    So....after four years of the last guy insulting someone on daily/hourly basis, you bring up this one thing from...a year ago. Why?

Also, he said it to a man, not a female. 

Mace...you feeling okay, bud? 
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,152
    mrussel1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:

Joe Biden Reaction GIF

lol

to be fair, trump actually declared and filed for re-election in the first month of his first term.

i do not want biden to run for a 2nd term though.

i think the goal of 200 million doses of the vaccine in 100 days speaks for itself. no need to spend too much time on it when things are beginning to open up and the economy is getting better.

did they talk about infrastructure?

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    if he did not talk about cornpop being a bad dude, i don't want to hear from him.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:

Joe Biden Reaction GIF

lol

So....after four years of the last guy insulting someone on daily/hourly basis, you bring up this one thing from...a year ago. Why?
    You said he never insulted someone. He called a girl dog-face in a town hall open question. Am I not allowed to respond to comments? It was so odd I thought more people would have noticed and remembered it. Guess not.
    I said nothing about Trump or made any comparison to him. Just responded about him never insulting anyone. Calling a girl dog-face is a pretty big insult I would think. I wouldn't do it. You can disagree.
  • Options
    Having a speech disorder is a difficult thing. Most Americans have no issue with the condition though. One thing I heard was that he got zero questions about Covid? I was surprised about that.

• Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    dignin said:

Joe Biden Reaction GIF
    Donald Trump GIF
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:

Joe Biden Reaction GIF

lol

You said he never insulted someone. He called a girl dog-face in a town hall open question. Am I not allowed to respond to comments? It was so odd I thought more people would have noticed and remembered it. Guess not.
    I said nothing about Trump or made any comparison to him. Just responded about him never insulting anyone. Calling a girl dog-face is a pretty big insult I would think. I wouldn't do it. You can disagree.
    Good lord, buddy. Everything you post is out of context. I said he did not insult someone in his press conference today. Trump insulted people in just about every presser he did. 

I was asked about how the press conference went. I compared his performance to his predecessor who insulted people on a daily basis and remarked, in jest, that Joe did not insult anyone. 

lol
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,475
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:

Joe Biden Reaction GIF

lol

He didn't call a girl Dog Face. He called her a Dog Faced Pony Solider... semantics, I know, but words matter. Supposedly it's a line from a John Wayne film or something. 

I don't know much about it beyond that, but even Fox News dismissed it as a joke: 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-new-hampshire-lying-dog-faced-pony-soldier
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:

Joe Biden Reaction GIF

lol

He didn't call a girl Dog Face. He called her a Dog Faced Pony Solider... semantics, I know, but words matter. Supposedly it's a line from a John Wayne film or something. 

I don't know much about it beyond that, but even Fox News dismissed it as a joke: 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-new-hampshire-lying-dog-faced-pony-soldier
    Why on earth are we even talking about this today?

I guess this emblematic of the change in tone in the white house though. Under the last guy, there were insults lobbed at folks all day and night long. Now you gotta go back a year to an out of context bad joke
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:

Joe Biden Reaction GIF

lol

I guess this emblematic of the change in tone in the white house though. Under the last guy, there were insults lobbed at folks all day and night long. Now you gotta go back a year to an out of context bad joke
    how long until the prior guy puts out a statement saying how low rated and boring the press conference is?

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,580
    And Candidate Biden wasn't off the mark when he hurled the insult. The young woman hadn't been to a caucus when she replied she had. I guess the jokes on them as he finished 4th in the Iowa caucuses and yet sits in the Oval. And he did speak to the need for infrastructure and good, well paying jobs being created. Normal.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:

Joe Biden Reaction GIF

lol

how long until the prior guy puts out a statement saying how low rated and boring the press conference is?
    He’s gotta get his social media platform up & running first so people can see the statement. 
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:

Joe Biden Reaction GIF

lol

He’s gotta get his social media platform up & running first so people can see the statement. 
    he just puts out written statements now. like that one last week saying "remember, i made it possible for you to get your beautiful vaccine."

• Options
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:

Joe Biden Reaction GIF

lol

He claimed it was from a JW movie. No one's ever been able to find it though. But wouldn't a dog-face pony soldier be calling someone a dog-face and a pony soldier? 
    I don't think its a big deal. Thought it was such an odd and strange comment that I found it funny. DIdn't realize my 1 line response was going to create such chaos here. 
  • Options
    peter doocy of fox news is trending on twitter because biden did not call on him so he can ask a question.

so butthurt. 

i remember when acosta got his press pass revoked and cnn had to take trump to court to get it reinstated.

• Options
    edited March 2021
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:

Joe Biden Reaction GIF

lol

I'm a little flattered you can never just let anything I say go. I made a comment about his dog faced pony soldier in reference to him "never insulting anyone." I didnt say it was a big deal. I dont think it was. Its such a weird thing to say that its actually kind of funny. If you dont agree, move on. This obsession is weird man. Its getting beyond flattering and just weird.
    I'm fine. But you went from not even knowing what I was referring to to now being an expert on it and asking if I'm okay because I thought it was a woman? And, by the way, it was. Not going to hold my breath waiting for you to admit you're wrong though. Joking or not, still a weird (and funny) thing to say to a woman. I would never say it though.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/biden-jokingly-calls-new-hampshire-voter-lying-dog-faced-pony-n1133246
    Post edited by mace1229 on
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:

Joe Biden Reaction GIF

lol

He claimed it was from a JW movie. No one's ever been able to find it though. But wouldn't a dog-face pony soldier be calling someone a dog-face and a pony soldier? 
    I don't think its a big deal. Thought it was such an odd and strange comment that I found it funny. DIdn't realize my 1 line response was going to create such chaos here. 
    lol 
  • Options
    dog faced pony soldier is a good band name.

• Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    edited March 2021
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:

Joe Biden Reaction GIF

lol

I'm a little flattered you can never just let anything I say go. I made a comment about his dog faced pony soldier in reference to him "never insulting anyone." I didnt say it was a big deal. I dont think it was. Its such a weird thing to say that its actually kind of funny. If you dont agree, move on. This obsession is weird man. Its getting beyond flattering and just weird.
    I'm fine. But you went from not even knowing what I was referring to to now being an expert on it and asking if I'm okay because I thought it was a woman? And, by the way, it was. Not going to hold my breath waiting for you to admit you're wrong though. Joking or not, still a weird (and funny) thing to say to a woman. I would never say it though.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/biden-jokingly-calls-new-hampshire-voter-lying-dog-faced-pony-n1133246
    I mean, everyone always laughs when AOC is called a donkey face dim wit, so what’s the big deal?
    Just hee hawing around, c’mon man!
    Post edited by PJPOWER on