Options

#46 President Joe Biden

Comments

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    He was going up those steps pretty fast for a guy in his late ‘70’s. Slow down, Joe. It’s not the Amtrak. The plane won’t leave without you. 

windy too. high winds began blowing through Ohio beginning at 10 pm or so last night and continued through this morning
    so you’re going with the wind excuse?  That made it worse. Lol. Who gets blown over by the wind?  And like that. 

He tripped going up stairs. We’ve all done it.  Not a good look, but who cares?

other than the fact his administration felt the need to make up a WORSE excuse.  Wtf is going on?  

The cover up is worse than the reality.  That’s when you know you’re in trouble. 

This is elder abuse.  Let his mommy errr... i mean EdD be with him at all times.  
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,312
    lol to base anything off Biden tripping on stairs is ridiculous it’s a nothing burger! I agree the administration should of just stated it so, he tripped we’ve all done it move on.
    In other news the vaccination program is going great, unlike the previous president this feels great to have a working administration not a fucking circus 🤡 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    He was going up those steps pretty fast for a guy in his late ‘70’s. Slow down, Joe. It’s not the Amtrak. The plane won’t leave without you. 

windy too. high winds began blowing through Ohio beginning at 10 pm or so last night and continued through this morning
    so you’re going with the wind excuse?  That made it worse. Lol. Who gets blown over by the wind?  And like that. 

other than the fact his administration felt the need to make up a WORSE excuse.  Wtf is going on?  

The cover up is worse than the reality.  That’s when you know you’re in trouble. 

This is elder abuse.  Let his mommy errr... i mean EdD be with him at all times.  
    There’s only one president that wears depends and it’s not the current occupant of the WH! 
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,940
    mickeyrat said:

Must be nice to cherry-pick the facts. Where were you for the last four years of excuses, worse excuses, and cover-ups about things that actually mattered, and impacted others?

This is a man falling climbing stairs. Your pathetic political side is looking to transform this into a story because it's all they've got. Losers.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,876
    mickeyrat said:

having fought that shit all night in my semi, yeah its fucking possible.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    OnWis97 said:
    Biden's playing you.  He didn't "trip." He faked it. He's starting a phony descent into dementia so you'll be stuck with a WOMAN OF COLOR for president. Bwaa ha ha ha.
    lol but don’t make it sound like being stuck with a woman of color for president is a bad thing lol 
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,813
    Left jumping on Trump when he struggled down a ramp 

Right jumping on Biden when he trips up the steps 

What a joke. So Petty. 
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,940
    nicknyr15 said:

What a joke. So Petty. 
    Who on the left jumped on Trump struggling down a ramp, for any reason other than when others made ludicrous statements about Biden's mental acuity and to draw a comparison?

Some of us 'on the left' were busy focusing on his actual egregious policies, and aren't actually as easily triggered as you make us out to be.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    benjs said:
    nicknyr15 said:

What a joke. So Petty. 
    Who on the left jumped on Trump struggling down a ramp, for any reason other than when others made ludicrous statements about Biden's mental acuity and to draw a comparison?

Some of us 'on the left' were busy focusing on his actual egregious policies, and aren't actually as easily triggered as you make us out to be.
    I guess your focus was only on my first sentence. Which I guess never happened. And when it did it was only in response to the right. Got it. 
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,516
    nicknyr15 said:
    benjs said:
    nicknyr15 said:

What a joke. So Petty. 

I guess your focus was only on my first sentence. Which I guess never happened. And when it did it was only in response to the right. Got it. 
    You're correct, it's petty. 

He's also correct to say there was and still is a concerted effort to paint Biden as a person suffering from dementia and losing his faculties while ignoring trump's many many "peculiarities" for lack of a better term. 

Both things can be true. 
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    nicknyr15 said:
    benjs said:
    nicknyr15 said:

What a joke. So Petty. 

You're correct, it's petty. 

He's also correct to say there was and still is a concerted effort to paint Biden as a person suffering from dementia and losing his faculties while ignoring trump's many many "peculiarities" for lack of a better term. 

Both things can be true. 
    Thank you. Good points. I completely agree. The Biden suffering from dementia thing won’t go away anytime soon unfortunately. I was my grandmothers caretaker when she was alive and suffering from dementia. It’s a terrible disease and to see it being the punchline of a joke with Biden is annoying to say the least because I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. 
    Post edited by nicknyr15 on
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,829
    I think we’re seeing the how the entire right only cares about the left/Dems losing. We see it in their votes. We see it in their media.  Cheering for Vlad isn’t even surprising, though I hope some non-cynical folks can pick up on it.

And of course it’s their projection on full display.  They accuse the left of cheering against America when there’s a Republican president.  And look at them now.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,516
    OnWis97 said:
    I think we’re seeing the how the entire right only cares about the left/Dems losing. We see it in their votes. We see it in their media.  Cheering for Vlad isn’t even surprising, though I hope some non-cynical folks can pick up on it.

And of course it’s their projection on full display.  They accuse the left of cheering against America when there’s a Republican president.  And look at them now.
    They care about having and staying in power and are willing to burn it all down if they can't.

Everything that's happened since the election has confirmed this.

Will the American voters hold them accountable? I'm not holding my breath. 
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,651
    edited March 2021
    I 100% made fun of Trump for stumbling, for being obese, for being orange, for his tiny hands drinking thing, for all of that.  
    However, I'm not on the left, so I probably don't count.  
    I'm solidly in outer space when it comes to our current political spectrum.  Great grandfather was our best option, but they all are different grades of corrupt.  
    Granted, trump and the republican party right now are below basement level of shady bullshittery and should hold no positions.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,876
    I 100% made fun of Trump for stumbling, for being obese, for being orange, for his tiny hands drinking thing, for all of that.  
    I'm solidly in outer space when it comes to our current political spectrum.  Great grandfather was our best option, but they all are different grades of corrupt.  
    Granted, trump and the republican party right now are below basement level of shady bullshittery and should hold no positions.

bullshittery?

fuckery is more apt no?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    I would pay to see that fat lop of shit Clump on a bike.
    Other than swinging a golf club I cannot imagine Trump doing anything remotely athletic. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,385
    I would pay to see that fat lop of shit Clump on a bike.
    Other than swinging a golf club I cannot imagine Trump doing anything remotely athletic. 
    A particular puissance needed for grabbing pussy.
  • Options
    Donkey Kong is by far best meme of the trip up.  

Can’t wait for the fall down.  Hopefully someone stops this madness before something bad happens.

also, not sure why people here care so much about this. I’d assume President Harris wouldn’t be objectionable to most.  I mean she did come in 2nd...errr I mean 3rd...ummm. Well what place did she come in during the Democrat primaries?   Lol.  

I do find it funny the immediate reaction to all this is...but...Trump.   Ha ha ha. Move on.  He’s not President and won’t be.  Even when Biden is replaced it will be Harris.  None of this is about what party holds the White House for the next 3.75 years.  

But, really?  None of you are honestly concerned about his dementia?  You really don’t see it?  You really think it’s stuttering and the wind?   He didn’t remember what the Pentagon was called.  A guy who’s suckled at the teat of our tax dollars his entire life didn’t remember the name of that building.  Lol.  It’s hysterical and sad. It doesn’t help me that he’s feeble.  It’s actually scary bc someone(s) is filling the power vacuum and it’s not someone we elected President.  
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,175
    nicknyr15 said:

What a joke. So Petty. 
    trump's whole schtick was that he was strong and was the healthiest president to ever hold the office and that he can live for 200 years. he tried to bully other world leaders with his "strength". he tried to bully democrats with his "strength". he was all bark and no  bite.

the man could not walk down a 5 degree ramp, and repeatedly could not drink a glass of water with one hand. me making fun of him struggling to walk down a ramp was because all of his supporters like you bought the bullshit of how strong and powerful and athletic he was, yet he could not even do the basic of walking down a ramp with the assistance of another person. 

i am 45 and was a college athlete for a bit in the early 90s. i have tripped running up steps before. big deal.

it is not petty to laugh at trump over this. especially when he spent 5 years lying, gaslighting, and hurting his own people. he actively tried to hurt democrats, and HE incited jan 6 attack. trump is a shitty person, and he can fuck off. 

laughing at biden over this, when all he has tried to do was help every american, is juvenile and petty. but i expect nothing less from the trumpers on here.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:

What a joke. So Petty. 
    trump's whole schtick was that he was strong and was the healthiest president to ever hold the office and that he can live for 200 years. he tried to bully other world leaders with his "strength". he tried to bully democrats with his "strength". he was all bark and no  bite.

the man could not walk down a 5 degree ramp, and repeatedly could not drink a glass of water with one hand. me making fun of him struggling to walk down a ramp was because all of his supporters like you bought the bullshit of how strong and powerful and athletic he was, yet he could not even do the basic of walking down a ramp with the assistance of another person. 

i am 45 and was a college athlete for a bit in the early 90s. i have tripped running up steps before. big deal.

it is not petty to laugh at trump over this. especially when he spent 5 years lying, gaslighting, and hurting his own people. he actively tried to hurt democrats, and HE incited jan 6 attack. trump is a shitty person, and he can fuck off. 

laughing at biden over this, when all he has tried to do was help every american, is juvenile and petty. but i expect nothing less from the trumpers on here.
    Supporters like me? You lose me right away with your assumption. So this petty shit is ok because I agree and this equally petty shit is not ok because I don’t agree. Got it. Exactly why I feel supporters on both sides are so full of shit and up their own ass. 
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,678

Can’t wait for the fall down.  Hopefully someone stops this madness before something bad happens.

also, not sure why people here care so much about this. I’d assume President Harris wouldn’t be objectionable to most.  I mean she did come in 2nd...errr I mean 3rd...ummm. Well what place did she come in during the Democrat primaries?   Lol.  

I do find it funny the immediate reaction to all this is...but...Trump.   Ha ha ha. Move on.  He’s not President and won’t be.  Even when Biden is replaced it will be Harris.  None of this is about what party holds the White House for the next 3.75 years.  

But, really?  None of you are honestly concerned about his dementia?  You really don’t see it?  You really think it’s stuttering and the wind?   He didn’t remember what the Pentagon was called.  A guy who’s suckled at the teat of our tax dollars his entire life didn’t remember the name of that building.  Lol.  It’s hysterical and sad. It doesn’t help me that he’s feeble.  It’s actually scary bc someone(s) is filling the power vacuum and it’s not someone we elected President.  
    Biden has been making the same mistakes for 30 years.  It's Biden. The reality is that he beat 19 people in a primary with multiple debates and beat Trump in the debates and the election.  So no... I'm not worried.  And he's had a great start as president. 

Elections are choices and the people made their choice clear,  and everyone knew Biden was both old and prone to gaffes. Doesn't say much for Trump,  does it?
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,651

Get back to us when Biden suggests ingesting bleach or shining UV light inside our bodies to combat C19.
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

bullshittery?

fuckery is more apt no?
    Could be 
  • Options

Lol
    Watch less Fox News. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,559
    I'm thinking Jesus would be appalled at his hateful comments...

• Options

A hypocrite? Shocking, I tell ya...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

But he would likely be glad to give communion to the fucking pederasts in his rectory hiding in plain sight.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

Come back when you have something of substance.  

• Options

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,835
    nicknyr15 said:

What a joke. So Petty. 
    the left only jumped on trump and the ramp because he and his supporters talked endlessly about how young, strong, and fit he was, and how he endlessly mocks people that are weak. 

that's it. you don't see the majority of the left bringing this shit up unless it's a retort. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com