Comments

• mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,269
    edited November 2023
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    What’s going on with Hunter’s laptop? Anyone? When are the indictments coming? Asking for a friend.
    I don't know. Why don't you ask the 50 former intelligence officers that lied saying it was Russian disinformation and interfered with a Presidential election?
    But...if there isn't anything of substance on there doesn't that lean toward disinformation? For years you people have been going on and on about the laptop being a smoking gun and it has been completely useless other than a few dick pics.
    You will never admit it but the FBI knew the laptop was real and these morons came out and said it wasn't real. That is suspicious no matter what you think. There's more than just dick pics on there but once again, you don't want to see the truth. How about all of the emails talking about paying Joe Biden's bills? Don't forget that the big guy gets 10%! How about the sex trafficking? Hunter Biden lives in the White House and has travelled the world with his Dad and still does. 

The only thing you care about is the dick pics which you clearly stated above. 
    If I emailed you and stated that I robbed a bank of $100K and I was paying the “big guy”, your brother, 10% for telling me which bank to hit, did I commit a crime and are you and your brother accomplices?

Nobody denied the “laptop was real.” They questioned and cast doubt upon, and rightly so, the contents because of the chain of custody and Rupert Murdick’s NY Post’s refusal to share or allow an independent press pool forensic audit of the contents of the hard drives, hard drives that didn’t contain information that the shop keeper claimed, indicating manipulation and/or tampering with files within. I’m sure this resulted in “theft of an election,” eh?

Stop casting asparagus.
    I remember lots of reports early on claiming the laptop wasn't real and was Russian misinformation.
    That the laptop wasn’t real in what way? As a tangible, solid thing, like an actual laptop? Or that it didn’t belong to Hunter Biden? Or that the contents were questionable? Context matters.

If you remember lots of reports early on, surely you can link to some that specifically mention, suggest or claim the FBI or anyone else said “the laptop isn’t real.” Maybe from August to December, 2020 or whatever or whenever “early on” was.
    That it wasn't really Hunter's. Accusations that the laptop itself was a fake, partially because it was Rudy who gave it to the FBI. Hunter didn't admit for a long time (or did he ever? I don't know) that it was even his. 
    I don't care to look up news stories from 3+ years ago. But there were a lot of deniers that the laptop actually belonged to Hunter and/or not tampered with.
    So you remember something that was widely reported as “a lot of deniers that the laptop was Hunter’s” and “wasn’t tampered with,” but “don’t care to look up news from three years ago?”

I guess what you “remember” must be true and we should, or anyone reading your post, should believe you, do I have that right?
    Correct. This would solve a lot of debates if we just agreed to this.
    Sorry, without evidence of what you “remember” as being “widely reported” what you “remember” is speculation.

I remember lending you $100K so you should just agree and pay me back.
    That's fine, you choose to not believe almost anything I say. I've learned to manage to sleep anyway.
    I took about 1 minute to do a quick search, it was flooded with recent news and didn't see anything from 3 years ago. It's not worth more than a minute of my time to me.
    I did a search for "Hunter laptop" in the forum to see what topics came up. I found this most entertaining, as this was the search result.
    The irony is there seems to only be 1 persons obsessed with Hunter's laptop.

Post edited by mace1229 on
  • mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    What’s going on with Hunter’s laptop? Anyone? When are the indictments coming? Asking for a friend.
    I don't know. Why don't you ask the 50 former intelligence officers that lied saying it was Russian disinformation and interfered with a Presidential election?
    But...if there isn't anything of substance on there doesn't that lean toward disinformation? For years you people have been going on and on about the laptop being a smoking gun and it has been completely useless other than a few dick pics.
    You will never admit it but the FBI knew the laptop was real and these morons came out and said it wasn't real. That is suspicious no matter what you think. There's more than just dick pics on there but once again, you don't want to see the truth. How about all of the emails talking about paying Joe Biden's bills? Don't forget that the big guy gets 10%! How about the sex trafficking? Hunter Biden lives in the White House and has travelled the world with his Dad and still does. 

If I emailed you and stated that I robbed a bank of $100K and I was paying the “big guy”, your brother, 10% for telling me which bank to hit, did I commit a crime and are you and your brother accomplices?

Nobody denied the “laptop was real.” They questioned and cast doubt upon, and rightly so, the contents because of the chain of custody and Rupert Murdick’s NY Post’s refusal to share or allow an independent press pool forensic audit of the contents of the hard drives, hard drives that didn’t contain information that the shop keeper claimed, indicating manipulation and/or tampering with files within. I’m sure this resulted in “theft of an election,” eh?

Stop casting asparagus.
    I remember lots of reports early on claiming the laptop wasn't real and was Russian misinformation.
    That the laptop wasn’t real in what way? As a tangible, solid thing, like an actual laptop? Or that it didn’t belong to Hunter Biden? Or that the contents were questionable? Context matters.

If you remember lots of reports early on, surely you can link to some that specifically mention, suggest or claim the FBI or anyone else said “the laptop isn’t real.” Maybe from August to December, 2020 or whatever or whenever “early on” was.
    That it wasn't really Hunter's. Accusations that the laptop itself was a fake, partially because it was Rudy who gave it to the FBI. Hunter didn't admit for a long time (or did he ever? I don't know) that it was even his. 
    I don't care to look up news stories from 3+ years ago. But there were a lot of deniers that the laptop actually belonged to Hunter and/or not tampered with.
    So you remember something that was widely reported as “a lot of deniers that the laptop was Hunter’s” and “wasn’t tampered with,” but “don’t care to look up news from three years ago?”

I guess what you “remember” must be true and we should, or anyone reading your post, should believe you, do I have that right?
    Sorry, without evidence of what you “remember” as being “widely reported” what you “remember” is speculation.

That's fine, you choose to not believe almost anything I say. I've learned to manage to sleep anyway.
    I took about 1 minute to do a quick search, it was flooded with recent news and didn't see anything from 3 years ago. It's not worth more than a minute of my time to me.
    I did a search for "Hunter laptop" in the forum to see what topics came up. I found this most entertaining, as this was the search result.

And yet you chimed in and can’t back up what you “remember” nor be “bothered”. I’m obsessed with the reasons and causes of the fabricated BS alternative realities that some folks choose to live in. It borders cultish behaviour.

And people wonder why the US has gone to shit?

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Stop casting asparagus.

I ask this respectfully, if you can’t be bothered to go back and refresh your memory, why even chime in? 
    Because it's just a message board designed for friendly discussion, I'm not a news reporter.
     I was just adding my perception to the situation, I assumed others would have remembered the same thing and a source would not be needed. I'm not going to ask for a source when someone is believed by the majority of people, right?
    But if several people respond by saying the existence of a laptop was never questioned, only the chain of custody and the possibility of it being tampered with was questioned, then I might reconsider my memory of 3 years ago.  Isn't that kind of the whole point of having a discussion? 
    I didn't come out and say "You're wrong, everyone denied it!!!"  I said "I remember lots of reports early on claiming the laptop wasn't real and was Russian misinformation," open to a discussion about whether that is the case or not. I very well could be wrong, but it's going to take more than just one person who says I'm wrong every time I post for me to reconsider it.
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Stop casting asparagus.

And yet you chimed in and can’t back up what you “remember” nor be “bothered”. I’m obsessed with the reasons and causes of the fabricated BS alternative realities that some folks choose to live in. It borders cultish behaviour.

Even if I am wrong, and no one questioned the laptop, that makes me in a cult for having a shaky memory from 3 years ago? I barely remember what clothes I wore to work yesterday. 
  • We are getting worse, as a nation, by the day

Good thing we can forget about it after a few days!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Stop casting asparagus.

Even if I am wrong, and no one questioned the laptop, that makes me in a cult for having a shaky memory from 3 years ago? I barely remember what clothes I wore to work yesterday. 
    Then don’t unequivocally state “that you remember it was widely reported” that “the laptop wasn’t real”, if that is not what you remember. Or how about this, either pay attention to what has been discussed in these very forums that you participate in or be prepared to back up your claims. It’s not that difficult. If you want to BS (another term for discuss) in the absence of facts, go over to 8chan or Reddit or any other forum where posters don’t care about reality. Or go surfing.

Regarding what you wore yesterday? I don’t know and don’t care and have no basis to challenge that it wasn’t a yellow speedo.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,872
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Stop casting asparagus.

I ask this respectfully, if you can’t be bothered to go back and refresh your memory, why even chime in? 

its his thing. he admitted as much a while back. has vague knowledge of a subject/event. forms immovable opinion about same. then doubles/triples down.

at one time though there were clarification posts.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    edited November 2023
    mickeyrat said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Stop casting asparagus.

its his thing. he admitted as much a while back. has vague knowledge of a subject/event. forms immovable opinion about same. then doubles/triples down.

at one time though there were clarification posts.
    Dude, all I said was that’s how I remembered it from 3 years ago. Never said I was definitely right or double downed on my comment.  You guys form really strong opinions over nothing.

And if you’re referring to my comment about misunderstanding the upset over a trans video and saying I Only do research after I form an opinion, then you don’t understand sarcasm like I assumed you do.
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,355
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Stop casting asparagus.

Do people really not remember this? I’m pretty sure I thought it was bullshit and commented that way 
    hippiemom = goodness
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Stop casting asparagus.

Then don’t unequivocally state “that you remember it was widely reported” that “the laptop wasn’t real”, if that is not what you remember. Or how about this, either pay attention to what has been discussed in these very forums that you participate in or be prepared to back up your claims. It’s not that difficult. If you want to BS (another term for discuss) in the absence of facts, go over to 8chan or Reddit or any other forum where posters don’t care about reality. Or go surfing.

Regarding what you wore yesterday? I don’t know and don’t care and have no basis to challenge that it wasn’t a yellow speedo.
    I never unequivocally said anything. All I said was I remembered it differently.
    All I said was “I remember lots of reports early on claiming the laptop wasn't real and was Russian misinformation.” No part of that was meant to be an absolute statement or expressing an unequivocal fact. Just joining a conversation on an online discussion board. I’ve admitted I’ve been wrong before and said that’s just how I remember this story, maybe I’m wrong. It’s just what I remember from 3 years ago.

Here’s how I remember the story:
    Rudy released his story to NYPost. I don’t recall how long it took for authorities to confirm the story, but I doubt it was immediate. In the meantime people questioned if the laptop was real (that it ever belonged to Hunter), wondered who this shop guy was and if his story was real. That makes sense, why wouldn’t people question it, I mean are people going to suddenly take Rudy’s word when it comes to this? All Rudy had was a copy of a hard drive, you’re saying no one questioned that it wasn’t a copy from Hunters computer?

I’ve said before there won’t be a smoking gun and nothing will come of this (I’m not going to scroll through all my posts, you’ll just have to take my word). If there was anything other than embarrassing personal pictures, we would have known about it day 1.

I don’t always have time to keep up with every post. But I see nothing wrong with posting my 2 cents, or literally 1 sentence here. Unsure why it’s been blown up.
  • mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Stop casting asparagus.

I never unequivocally said anything. All I said was I remembered it differently.
    All I said was “I remember lots of reports early on claiming the laptop wasn't real and was Russian misinformation.” No part of that was meant to be an absolute statement or expressing an unequivocal fact. Just joining a conversation on an online discussion board. I’ve admitted I’ve been wrong before and said that’s just how I remember this story, maybe I’m wrong. It’s just what I remember from 3 years ago.

Rudy released his story to NYPost. I don’t recall how long it took for authorities to confirm the story, but I doubt it was immediate. In the meantime people questioned if the laptop was real (that it ever belonged to Hunter), wondered who this shop guy was and if his story was real. That makes sense, why wouldn’t people question it, I mean are people going to suddenly take Rudy’s word when it comes to this? All Rudy had was a copy of a hard drive, you’re saying no one questioned that it wasn’t a copy from Hunters computer?

I’ve said before there won’t be a smoking gun and nothing will come of this (I’m not going to scroll through all my posts, you’ll just have to take my word). If there was anything other than embarrassing personal pictures, we would have known about it day 1.

I don’t always have time to keep up with every post. But I see nothing wrong with posting my 2 cents, or literally 1 sentence here. Unsure why it’s been blown up.
    Because you quoted me implying with this, “I remember lots of reports early on claiming the laptop wasn't real and was Russian misinformation”, that the poster’s allegation that I was responding to had merit or “could be true.” There is literally a thread devoted to this topic and specific allegation that is 16 pages deep with participatory posts from you on page one, from March 2022. Here’s the link:

https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/292176/hunter-biden-laptop-controversy

The what you remember “that lots of reports early on claiming the laptop wasn’t real and was Russian misinformation” has been debunked and explained. Something anyone outside of the faux news rightwingosphere would know, as well as anyone who had been paying attention and participated in these threads.

Either do your research, remember what you read and participate in or stop posting BS alternative reality talking points. If not, plan on being called out for it.

Brilliantati©
  • LBCeddieLBCeddie Posts: 112
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Stop casting asparagus.

This is quite comical.  It appears this Halifax to the Max character may need help, the posts are somewhat alarming from day to day as I lurk in these forums.  If you are reading this, it may be best for your mental health to turn off the news and log off PearlJam.com.  Step out and enjoy your life, everything is ok sir or ma'am.  

• LBCeddie said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Stop casting asparagus.

This is quite comical.  It appears this Halifax to the Max character may need help, the posts are somewhat alarming from day to day as I lurk in these forums.  If you are reading this, it may be best for your mental health to turn off the news and log off PearlJam.com.  Step out and enjoy your life, everything is ok sir or ma'am.  

There are no doorknobs nor do I have a key in my mom’s basement. But I’m still enjoying life.

Brilliantati©
    LBCeddie said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Stop casting asparagus.

There are no doorknobs nor do I have a key in my mom’s basement. But I’m still enjoying life.

• LBCeddie said:
    LBCeddie said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Stop casting asparagus.

Thanks for the new screen saver!

Brilliantati©
  • LBCeddie said:
    LBCeddie said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Stop casting asparagus.

Unhinged, scary, and appropriate response.  
    The stuff of nightmares. 
    🧌 gonna 🧌 
  • LBCeddie said:
    LBCeddie said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Stop casting asparagus.

The stuff of nightmares. 
    🧌 gonna 🧌 
    It’ll compliment Bad POOTWH.

Brilliantati©
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Stop casting asparagus.

Because you quoted me implying with this, “I remember lots of reports early on claiming the laptop wasn't real and was Russian misinformation”, that the poster’s allegation that I was responding to had merit or “could be true.” There is literally a thread devoted to this topic and specific allegation that is 16 pages deep with participatory posts from you on page one, from March 2022. Here’s the link:

https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/292176/hunter-biden-laptop-controversy

The what you remember “that lots of reports early on claiming the laptop wasn’t real and was Russian misinformation” has been debunked and explained. Something anyone outside of the faux news rightwingosphere would know, as well as anyone who had been paying attention and participated in these threads.

Either do your research, remember what you read and participate in or stop posting BS alternative reality talking points. If not, plan on being called out for it.
    I didn’t realize you were a moderator. Thanks for posting the new rules here.
  • LBCeddie said:
    LBCeddie said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Stop casting asparagus.

The stuff of nightmares. 
    🧌 gonna 🧌 
    It’ll compliment Bad POOTWH.

:😜 
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Stop casting asparagus.

And for the record, I didn’t intend to imply the comment you responded to had any merit. There’s a reason I didn’t bother to comment on the 10%, sex trafficking, etc. Because I don’t think there’s anything of real importance on the laptop.
  • mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Stop casting asparagus.

About that $100K you owe me……

Just explaining how I’ll respond. No rules.

Brilliantati©
  • mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Stop casting asparagus.

The worst of the worse right here. The POS left is the reason. EVERYTHING they touch turns to shit. The filthy left. Uh oh - trigger word. LMAO

Special ten ignorance in 3...2...1..
    edited November 2023
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Stop casting asparagus.

Actually, you tried to tell me when to post and what to do before posting, nothing about how you’d respond. Unless your a moderator, I’ll just follow the posted guidelines though.
    If you’re going to post, please do your research and remember everything you’ve ever posted. Thanks.
    We are getting worse, as a nation, by the day

Says who?  You don’t decide that, as much as you believe you do. 30 thousand posts on a Pearl Jam forum is not the criteria to speak for this nation. Enjoy your life sir, everything will be just fine as soon as you turn off the news. 
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404
    LBCeddie said:

Says who?  You don’t decide that, as much as you believe you do. 30 thousand posts on a Pearl Jam forum is not the criteria to speak for this nation. Enjoy your life sir, everything will be just fine as soon as you turn off the news. 
    Lighten up, Francis. 
    mrussel1 said:
    LBCeddie said:

Lighten up, Francis. 
    Sorry to have offended you sir.  Was it the 30 thousand posts comment? 
  • mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Stop casting asparagus.

Actually, you tried to tell me when to post and what to do before posting, nothing about how you’d respond. Unless your a moderator, I’ll just follow the posted guidelines though.
    If you’re going to post, please do your research and remember everything you’ve ever posted. Thanks.
    You annoited me a mod. I left my badge on the table. Try to remember things, it helps with the “discussion “ you’re trying to have. It also helps to review the threads you’ve participated in. Not a rule. Advice. Now go outside and jump in the leaves.

Brilliantati©
    LBCeddie said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Stop casting asparagus.

If melting down on a pearl jam forum everyday is your idea of enjoying life, then you sure are. 

I can help with that key. 
  • mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Stop casting asparagus.

The worst of the worse right here. The POS left is the reason. EVERYTHING they touch turns to shit. The filthy left. Uh oh - trigger word. LMAO

Special ten ignorance in 3...2...1..
    The signs of a cult:
    1. The leader of the group is the final authority.
    2. The group members attack and disparage nonbelievers.
    3. There's no tolerance for criticism of the leader.
    4. There's unreasonable fears that involve conspiracies.
    5. A belief that former members are always wrong for leaving.
    6. A belief the leader has the exclusive means of knowing the “truth”.

Brilliantati©
  • LBCeddie said:
    LBCeddie said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Stop casting asparagus.

If melting down on a pearl jam forum everyday is your idea of enjoying life, then you sure are. 

I can help with that key. 
    Every minute. Now, go jump in the leaves.

Brilliantati©