#46 President Joe Biden

Comments

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,771
    RYME said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    What I don't get is not the voting for him in '16. It's the being (rightfully) disgusted with him enough to sit out 2020....yet voicing absolutely no concern what so ever for anything he's being credibly accused of since. And, instead, coming on here and bitching and complaining about cocaine being found in the White House. That doesn't compute. 
    Well this used to be the Joe Biden thread.
    Trump has been out for 3+ years.  I don't know who brought up Trump in this conversation?
    I wish Trump would go away.   I don't think there is any way he could win again.  That's good right?  He will probably win in the primaries because there are a lot of fools among us, and get his clock cleaned again in the general.  The left wants him to get the nomination because he is clearly the easiest to beat.
    What don't you get?  I held my nose in 16, and by 2020, couldn't stand either one of them.
    Trump's the frontrunner by a country mile in the current GOP primary. He will be Biden's opponent next year man. Why do you guys act like he doesn't matter anymore? lol

No matter which thread we're in, you've never expressed outrage over this guy who stole top secret government documents and refused to return them after being issued a subpoena...in addition to attempting to prevent the Biden administration from gaining power after they won the election. He represents the end to democracy as we know it yet you're here going on and on about minor Biden conspiracies. That's what I don't get. It's not the typical hold your nose and vote for the lesser of two evil thing. We are waaaay past that. 
    I was kicked out of this forum probably a year and a half ago because someone was calling me a Confederate.   That pissed me off a lot, so didn't hesitate to call that person a _______.   And was kicked out. So how could I have commented on all Trump's crap here?  I'm not gonna go back and back and back now.
    I didn't support Trump in 2020, therefore I'm not responsible for his crap! (He was given a lot of bad advice though from several of his top advisors on what could and should be done, pertaining to his handling of Jan 6th & trying to overturn the election)  That doesn't excuse his actions. Repeat that does not excuse his demanding Mike Pence send it back to the states in question.   He was told that if enough senators from the swing states in question would refuse to conferm the vote from the states in question because of irregularitie clames, that  the vote would go back to the individual state houses and there state assemblies would hash it out.  There was a word for this that escapes me.  When they were going through this, that's when all the chaos at the capital started happening. They adjourned for a few hours. Came back and finished it.
    I did vote in 2020 in local & state races, school board, & whatever referendums were on it, but I left the presidential vote blank. 
    I don't like Biden either,  and since this is the Joe Biden thread,  and the coke was the topic of the week last week,  I made some comments,  but I didn't go "on & on & on" but so,  If someone in the Biden Whitehouse likes to do the wake & bake thing, it's fair game.
    the part I bolded is total bullcrap.  There is nothing in the Constitution that allows for that.  He was fed those lies because he wants to ingest those lies and he doesn't care what's true or not, so long as it helps him or his family.  We know that he was told by multiple quality attorneys (like Pat Cipollone, the actual WH counsel) that there was ZERO path for that once the elections were certified by the states.  He listened to the charlatans, not the professionals.  There's no excuse for it. 
    I know that. But he was told he could do this and it could happen by 2 of his top advisers And strategists.  So in the run up to Jan 6th, Trump thought that that was a possibility and could haopen, And ihe was banking on it.
     Pretty stupid, Because there was no way that was ever gonna happen, but he thought it could.
    I think you're being naive.  He knew it wasn't legitimate.  His WH counsel, AG and the career DOJ officials all told him that.  That goes along with Pence and his legal staff.  He wanted someone to give him something that he could plausibly sell and Rudy and Jeffrey Clark did that.  But if 20 excellent attorneys tell you something and 2 dipshits tell you the opposite, who should someone that controls the nuclear codes believe?
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,935
    Like POOTWH is/was some naive rube that was somehow taken advantage of?

Brilliant brilliance in all its brilliancy.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    RYMERYME Wisconsin Posts: 1,904
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    What I don't get is not the voting for him in '16. It's the being (rightfully) disgusted with him enough to sit out 2020....yet voicing absolutely no concern what so ever for anything he's being credibly accused of since. And, instead, coming on here and bitching and complaining about cocaine being found in the White House. That doesn't compute. 
    Trump has been out for 3+ years.  I don't know who brought up Trump in this conversation?
    I wish Trump would go away.   I don't think there is any way he could win again.  That's good right?  He will probably win in the primaries because there are a lot of fools among us, and get his clock cleaned again in the general.  The left wants him to get the nomination because he is clearly the easiest to beat.
    What don't you get?  I held my nose in 16, and by 2020, couldn't stand either one of them.
    Trump's the frontrunner by a country mile in the current GOP primary. He will be Biden's opponent next year man. Why do you guys act like he doesn't matter anymore? lol

No matter which thread we're in, you've never expressed outrage over this guy who stole top secret government documents and refused to return them after being issued a subpoena...in addition to attempting to prevent the Biden administration from gaining power after they won the election. He represents the end to democracy as we know it yet you're here going on and on about minor Biden conspiracies. That's what I don't get. It's not the typical hold your nose and vote for the lesser of two evil thing. We are waaaay past that. 
    I was kicked out of this forum probably a year and a half ago because someone was calling me a Confederate.   That pissed me off a lot, so didn't hesitate to call that person a _______.   And was kicked out. So how could I have commented on all Trump's crap here?  I'm not gonna go back and back and back now.
    I didn't support Trump in 2020, therefore I'm not responsible for his crap! (He was given a lot of bad advice though from several of his top advisors on what could and should be done, pertaining to his handling of Jan 6th & trying to overturn the election)  That doesn't excuse his actions. Repeat that does not excuse his demanding Mike Pence send it back to the states in question.   He was told that if enough senators from the swing states in question would refuse to conferm the vote from the states in question because of irregularitie clames, that  the vote would go back to the individual state houses and there state assemblies would hash it out.  There was a word for this that escapes me.  When they were going through this, that's when all the chaos at the capital started happening. They adjourned for a few hours. Came back and finished it.
    I did vote in 2020 in local & state races, school board, & whatever referendums were on it, but I left the presidential vote blank. 
    I don't like Biden either,  and since this is the Joe Biden thread,  and the coke was the topic of the week last week,  I made some comments,  but I didn't go "on & on & on" but so,  If someone in the Biden Whitehouse likes to do the wake & bake thing, it's fair game.
    I give you credit for being honest and straightforward. I'm not trying to pile on here... 

I have to refute the above  boldface section though: 
    Trump was also given a lot of good advice in the wake of the 2020 election which he chose to ignore. He knew exactly what he was doing when he tried to subvert the results of the 2020 election.  

Did you know him & Steve Bannon had a 'Stop the Steal' movement planned for November of 2016 before he unexpectedly won? Let that sink in... they expected to lose in 2016, and planned in advance to claim voter fraud. When he eventually lost in 2020, they went w/ the 2016 plan: "Stop the steal". 

You're giving him too much credit, the man literally tried to overrule the constitution and for the first time in our nation's history, prevented a peaceful transfer of power. 

I say this as respectfully as possible: wake up. 
    Fair enough,  I'm wide awake. 🙂
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,444
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:

I give you credit for being honest and straightforward. I'm not trying to pile on here... 

Trump was also given a lot of good advice in the wake of the 2020 election which he chose to ignore. He knew exactly what he was doing when he tried to subvert the results of the 2020 election.  

Did you know him & Steve Bannon had a 'Stop the Steal' movement planned for November of 2016 before he unexpectedly won? Let that sink in... they expected to lose in 2016, and planned in advance to claim voter fraud. When he eventually lost in 2020, they went w/ the 2016 plan: "Stop the steal". 

You're giving him too much credit, the man literally tried to overrule the constitution and for the first time in our nation's history, prevented a peaceful transfer of power. 

So...you're woke, then?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    seanwonseanwon Posts: 302
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    And if you believe this, you just might be in a cult:

Yes it is awsome that the democrat mafia gangster crime family & co. live and work at the White House!!  That's fantastic!!  Iove it. 
    I was being facetious to the other dude who said it was awesome that they found coke in the White House. , wake up Halifax!!  You obviously have no sense of humor at all and no compas!!
    No sense of humour, you say? My compass is just fine. You may want to check yours. And sure you were, sure.
    So you chose the arm chopped off at the elbow. 
    Fair enough.   I respect you're decision.
    Yes, some of us knew what an incompetent boob POS POOTWH was and is. We’re lucky we survived those four years.
    Wel,  I'm listening to The Why Store right now,  bet you've never heard of them.  They're an Indi band from Indiana, Check'hem out!! It's all good,  🍻  good evening. 
    No i did not vote for Trump in 2020.  Was disgusted and sat it out. Y'all think I'm right wing.
    Your damn wrong about me.  I supported 3 things that Trump did and that's where it ended. 
    Y'all think I'm racist?
    My best friend where I work,  is black, his name is Willie,  and he knows I'd jump in front of a train for him if need be.  And my wife is from Lithuania. 
    I never heard those words About homophobe and xenophobia and the rest before Hillary's Basket of deplorable's rant that actually cost her the election after months of election analysis.
    I don't live like that and never will so bleep off you judgementaliats who think they know people through disjointed computer conversations. 
    “Y'all think I'm racist?
    My best friend where I work,  is black, his name is Willie”

only deplorable racists say shit like this. one black friend doesn’t mean a person isn’t racist. 
    Ever notice the black proud boys?  Does your “black friend” from work know that’s how you announce your friendship/loyalty to him.  Ask him how he feels about that.  Not voting is racist.  If you’re not against it then you’re for it.  Doing nothing is just that, nothing!  And trumps wife is also from another country but that means absolutely nothing to prevent his immigration rants/prejudice/hatred/false accusations and “failed” wall.  

Non racists just have friends, no need for the color explanation.  Racists just don’t get it.  

That's how I feel about grown men getting naked in front of kids.  No gray area, no qualifiers.  If you aren't against it, you are for it.
    1996: 9/29 Randall's Island 2,  10/1 Buffalo                  2000: 8/27 Saratoga Springs
    2003: 4/29 Albany,  5/2 Buffalo,  7/9 MSG 2                   2006: 5/12 Albany,  6/3 East Rutherford 2
    2008: 6/27 Hartford                 2009: 10/27 Philadelphia 1              2010: 5/15 Hartford,   5/21 MSG 2
    2013: 10/15 Worcester 1,  10/25 Hartford                       2014: 10/1 Cincinnati
    2016: 5/2 MSG 2,   8/5 Fenway 1,  11/7 Temple of the Dog MSG
    2018: 9/2 Fenway 1
    2020: 3/30 MSG             2022: 9/11 MSG            2023: 9/10 Noblesville
  • Options
    seanwon said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:

Yes it is awsome that the democrat mafia gangster crime family & co. live and work at the White House!!  That's fantastic!!  Iove it. 
    I was being facetious to the other dude who said it was awesome that they found coke in the White House. , wake up Halifax!!  You obviously have no sense of humor at all and no compas!!
    No sense of humour, you say? My compass is just fine. You may want to check yours. And sure you were, sure.
    Yes, some of us knew what an incompetent boob POS POOTWH was and is. We’re lucky we survived those four years.
    Wel,  I'm listening to The Why Store right now,  bet you've never heard of them.  They're an Indi band from Indiana, Check'hem out!! It's all good,  🍻  good evening. 
    No i did not vote for Trump in 2020.  Was disgusted and sat it out. Y'all think I'm right wing.
    Your damn wrong about me.  I supported 3 things that Trump did and that's where it ended. 
    Y'all think I'm racist?
    My best friend where I work,  is black, his name is Willie,  and he knows I'd jump in front of a train for him if need be.  And my wife is from Lithuania. 
    I never heard those words About homophobe and xenophobia and the rest before Hillary's Basket of deplorable's rant that actually cost her the election after months of election analysis.
    I don't live like that and never will so bleep off you judgementaliats who think they know people through disjointed computer conversations. 
    “Y'all think I'm racist?

only deplorable racists say shit like this. one black friend doesn’t mean a person isn’t racist. 
    Ever notice the black proud boys?  Does your “black friend” from work know that’s how you announce your friendship/loyalty to him.  Ask him how he feels about that.  Not voting is racist.  If you’re not against it then you’re for it.  Doing nothing is just that, nothing!  And trumps wife is also from another country but that means absolutely nothing to prevent his immigration rants/prejudice/hatred/false accusations and “failed” wall.  

Non racists just have friends, no need for the color explanation.  Racists just don’t get it.  

That's how I feel about grown men getting naked in front of kids.  No gray area, no qualifiers.  If you aren't against it, you are for it.
    What a strange post.  It's amazing how often some people focus on this sort of topic.  
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,292
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,628
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:

Cool. 

You should look into Stop the Steal from 2016... it's pretty enlightening. 
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    Chopra had declared earlier this year that the Bureau would be cracking down on junk fees.  This sort of fine will start showing up in all sorts of consent orders.  I expect it to be most prevalent in auto lending. 

Before people start celebrating, you have to understand that Banks will always find ways to offset risk.  One way was to increase revenue.  The second way is to reduce lending.  That's what happened after the Card Act.  Congress thought that the large banks would just absorb the credit risk.  They didn't, they walked away from subprime.  That created a secondary market of predatory lenders that is much more difficult for the Bureau to oversee.  It's harder now for sub and underserved customers to get decent credit without usurious rates or fees. 
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:

So...you're woke, then?
    I still drink Budweiser and shop at Target  🙂

Post edited by RYME on
  • Options
    seanwon said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:

Y'all think I'm racist?
    “Y'all think I'm racist?

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,033
    seanwon said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:

Y'all think I'm racist?
    “Y'all think I'm racist?

so we should expect you to be outside the swimming pool changing rooms around the nation protesting then?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    RYME said:
    RYME said:

I appreciate your politeness, because if you read back just a little ways, you'll see that most of these people challenging me would love to give me the Paul Pelosi treatment.
  • Options
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:

I appreciate your politeness, because if you read back just a little ways, you'll see that most of these people challenging me would love to give me the Paul Pelosi treatment.
    No one has said any such thing. 
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,318
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:

I've never heard anyone make this reference. Is it a thing?
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:

You have called me every name in the book, and said even if we agreed on some things,  doesn't matter, not interested.  
    Verbally,  same difference. 
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,116
    tbergs said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:

I've never heard anyone make this reference. Is it a thing?
    Is that the treatment where your gay lover comes over and the cops come to the door so you act like the guy was trying to break your skull open with a hammer?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    This is the president joe biden thread.
    Why don't one of you give us a report on what he did today?
  • Options
    RYME said:
    He did all kinds of presidential shit without tweeting like a moron

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,628
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:

I didn't see where anyone suggested you should have your skull crushed in like Paul Pelosi.(that's quite the analogy to bring up btw) 

I did however see where you claimed the Bidens were breaking laws every day, as well as some other curious statements. 

You may want to consider some more neutral news sources; it appears you're consuming a lot of far right nonsense based on some of the things you've said over the last few days. 
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    RYME said:
    He told Zelensky that they wouldn't consider Ukraine for NATO while they were at war, as to not provoke article V.  This was a wise move.  But he's probably celebrating his clear strategic victory of cajoling Turkey to accept Sweden into NATO, driving a wedge between Russia and its (now former) ally.  In all, a seriously successful 24 hours.  I'm sure Fox  and RW media is pleased with Biden's success in securing the Baltics.  
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,424
    RYME said:
    He wasn’t golfing like 45 did 6 out of the 7 days of the week! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    RYME said:
    at his own golf course...charging the secret service thousands of dollars to stay there

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,261
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:

the part I bolded is total bullcrap.  There is nothing in the Constitution that allows for that.  He was fed those lies because he wants to ingest those lies and he doesn't care what's true or not, so long as it helps him or his family.  We know that he was told by multiple quality attorneys (like Pat Cipollone, the actual WH counsel) that there was ZERO path for that once the elections were certified by the states.  He listened to the charlatans, not the professionals.  There's no excuse for it. 
    wait, i thought it mike pence had the courage anything can happen. like the florida panthers could have come back from a 3-1 deficit to win the cup???
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,033
    RYME said:
    he and biden have had very similar vacation patterns. if that's all someone is looking at, then they're comparable. 

but, as gern pointed out, the other difference is that trump was enriching himself and/or his businesses while on vacation. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/05/22/biden-trump-trips-compared/
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,220
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    He told Zelensky that they wouldn't consider Ukraine for NATO while they were at war, as to not provoke article V.  This was a wise move.  But he's probably celebrating his clear strategic victory of cajoling Turkey to accept Sweden into NATO, driving a wedge between Russia and its (now former) ally.  In all, a seriously successful 24 hours.  I'm sure Fox  and RW media is pleased with Biden's success in securing the Baltics.  

Interesting. Maybe incentifizes Ukraine to cede current territory held by Russia (or a portion of) and then bring in NATO and put the fence down.

• Options
    RYME said:
    he and biden have had very similar vacation patterns. if that's all someone is looking at, then they're comparable. 

but, as gern pointed out, the other difference is that trump was enriching himself and/or his businesses while on vacation. 

I think it only takes about a half hour to get to his place in Delaware too. He could really just commute back and forth if he wanted to. lol
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:

You have called me every name in the book, and said even if we agreed on some things,  doesn't matter, not interested.  
    Verbally,  same difference. 
    You claimed I hated you. I don’t. You claimed I would come out of your phone and beat you. I can’t and wouldn’t. You claimed I called you every name in the book. I haven’t.

Stop taking everything so personal. I’m not interested in finding common ground with deplorables. If you identify as a deplorable, yes, I’m not interested. Do you identify as a deplorable?

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    RYME said:

I think it only takes about a half hour to get to his place in Delaware too. He could really just commute back and forth if he wanted to. lol
    I used to commute that train from DC to Wilmington and would see him on occasion.  That was a real thing. 
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,916
    seanwon said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:

Y'all think I'm racist?
    “Y'all think I'm racist?

Thankfully, we have had no one streak out neighborhood lately.  Not even grey people- but because they are old, most grey people are unqualified to do that anyway.
    I hope what I just said is relevant to the conversation.
    But you never know.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.