But...but Hunter's emails

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,176
    JB16057 said:
    static111 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    static111 said:
    With the New York Times confirming some of the info on the Hunter Biden laptops, does this potentially create any legal trouble for joe?  Some of the emails implicated Joe as being complicit in Hunter's business dealings.  I don't think any of those specific emails have been authenticated yet at this time.  At the risk of being attacked for even bringing this stuff up I was wondering what some of the more politically savvy members think of the Hunter Laptop situation now that it seems that some of the info is being verified by legitimate sources.
    Sad no? 
    Well it has went as I expected so far.  As someone that hasn't followed the situation closely I was under the impression that all of the laptop stuff was russian misinformation.  Then I saw that the NYT verified some of the data and thought some of the experts here could explain this more in depth.  So far I haven't read any informative posts and see the usual but her emails, or vague implications that I am bringing up something to make Biden look bad.  All I am looking for is someone to better explain the situation to me as it appears the nature of these sources being verified and not actually russian disinformation have changed. 

I'm all ears to anyone that can better inform me of the current situation without veiled accusations or insults, I realize that could be asking a bit much.  For the record I would have still voted for Joe if these had all been verified in 2020, not looking to relitigate the past, just wondering how this changes or doesn't change anything going forward.

In addition, the POOTWH administration did everything it could to interfere with, stonewall and squash the Team Mueller investigation, inclusive of firing the head of the FBI, AG, dangling and granting pardons, prematurely quashing Team Mueller and appointing Bull Durham.
    Trump could've ended the Mueller investigation whenever he wanted by firing Mueller. He didn't.
    Because people threatened to resign if he did...
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,152
    It doesn’t surprise me one bit that the folks on this board ate it all up.  They ate up “Russian collusion.”They ate up that the hunter laptop was “Russian disinformation,” even though it made patently no sense whatsoever when all obvious info points to the guy being a mess who forgot he even brought his laptop to the store. They ate up any media narrative spit at them for the last 5 years.  They’re currently eating up that our inflation is Russia’s or Covid’s fault, and that rising gas prices are Russia’s fault as well.  Maybe some of it is our own fault? Maybe poor policy decisions by idiots we’ve elected have gotten us where we are? Some on here seriously think that there’s a Pee tape.  Still.  For real.  Many folks (independents for sure, finally) are beginning to realize they’ve been taken for a ride and to not listen to what they’re being told. Anyone who still simply believes what they’re told after all that stuff above needs to have a reality check.  

Anyone with a functioning brain and the discipline to think for themselves knew trump was right when talking about being wire tapped, that his campaign was being spied on and once elected it continued, that folks were trying to take him down from the inside.  Why would he make it up, when we all know how the rich and powerful take care of each other. They literally paid to have a bs dossier created and used it to get a warrant to spy on a campaign staffer.  All of this stuff is verifiable and yet they willfully chose to believe a media narrative that simply didn’t make any sense.

Who would be ok with an outsider like trump coming in to mess up their comfy lifestyle?  It’s easy to see that those inside Washington want to stay in Washington, elected officials want to keep their jobs… both sides have their serious scummery, so the reasons to get rid of him ran deep.  When trump said he was going to drain the swamp they went cookoo.  
    The sad thing to me is that people actually believed it. They fell for the propaganda, the msm state run media.
    all I can say about the hunter emails is that they obviously show exactly what we said they show, and his father is absolutely involved.  None of this is a surprise, the only surprise is that the NYT actually had the balls to say it.  Probably to save face and attempt to win back some of the lost readers of course.  Will anything come of it or happen? Nope.  The DOJ is full of insiders and no one wants to shake it up.  

I have rising confidence that most Americans are actually Americans in the truest sense of the word. People are beginning to realize that there's an agenda being implemented against them by the very people they're supposed to be able to trust, the legacy media, their elected representatives, the plethora of bureaus and agencies, etc. The good news there is that Americans, the real ones, outnumber the the fake ones by a huge margin. The writing is on the wall for the fakes and it would behoove them to read it.

hopefully we eventually get to listen to Joey Softserve talk about this.  He’ll talk about Beau and burn pits and cancer or something instead, but it’ll be fun to watch him forget what he’s doing as usual.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,242
    trump had numerous campaign workers and buddies meeting with Russians and their reps because what, they understand electoral college politics better than Mitt Romney’s old team?

the fact that so many have perjured themselves tells any thinking true American with a functioning brain all they need to know.

and we are all subject to being wire tapped, thanks to what? A GOP president 
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,414
    It doesn’t surprise me one bit that the folks on this board ate it all up.  They ate up “Russian collusion.”They ate up that the hunter laptop was “Russian disinformation,” even though it made patently no sense whatsoever when all obvious info points to the guy being a mess who forgot he even brought his laptop to the store. They ate up any media narrative spit at them for the last 5 years.  They’re currently eating up that our inflation is Russia’s or Covid’s fault, and that rising gas prices are Russia’s fault as well.  Maybe some of it is our own fault? Maybe poor policy decisions by idiots we’ve elected have gotten us where we are? Some on here seriously think that there’s a Pee tape.  Still.  For real.  Many folks (independents for sure, finally) are beginning to realize they’ve been taken for a ride and to not listen to what they’re being told. Anyone who still simply believes what they’re told after all that stuff above needs to have a reality check.  

Anyone with a functioning brain and the discipline to think for themselves knew trump was right when talking about being wire tapped, that his campaign was being spied on and once elected it continued, that folks were trying to take him down from the inside.  Why would he make it up, when we all know how the rich and powerful take care of each other. They literally paid to have a bs dossier created and used it to get a warrant to spy on a campaign staffer.  All of this stuff is verifiable and yet they willfully chose to believe a media narrative that simply didn’t make any sense.

Who would be ok with an outsider like trump coming in to mess up their comfy lifestyle?  It’s easy to see that those inside Washington want to stay in Washington, elected officials want to keep their jobs… both sides have their serious scummery, so the reasons to get rid of him ran deep.  When trump said he was going to drain the swamp they went cookoo.  
    The sad thing to me is that people actually believed it. They fell for the propaganda, the msm state run media.
    all I can say about the hunter emails is that they obviously show exactly what we said they show, and his father is absolutely involved.  None of this is a surprise, the only surprise is that the NYT actually had the balls to say it.  Probably to save face and attempt to win back some of the lost readers of course.  Will anything come of it or happen? Nope.  The DOJ is full of insiders and no one wants to shake it up.  

I have rising confidence that most Americans are actually Americans in the truest sense of the word. People are beginning to realize that there's an agenda being implemented against them by the very people they're supposed to be able to trust, the legacy media, their elected representatives, the plethora of bureaus and agencies, etc. The good news there is that Americans, the real ones, outnumber the the fake ones by a huge margin. The writing is on the wall for the fakes and it would behoove them to read it.

hopefully we eventually get to listen to Joey Softserve talk about this.  He’ll talk about Beau and burn pits and cancer or something instead, but it’ll be fun to watch him forget what he’s doing as usual.
    Can you please explain what it means to be an actual American "in the truest sense of the word" and what distinguishes "the real ones" from "the fake ones?"
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,299
    so wait. trump is the victim here? 

lmao
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,411
    so wait. trump is the victim here? 

lmao

right on brand.

and to once again state the known fact COLLUSION ISNT ILLEGAL. And it was stated as such by the Mueller report.  He did lay the groundwork for Congress though, leaving open the possibility for criminal charges once he left office.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 37,009

And some folks believe in indictments incoming. Merry Xmas.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,664

And some folks believe in indictments incoming. Merry Xmas.
    Haha.  We are waiting for these indictments.  Waiting and waiting and waiting.  Continuing with the Xmas theme, I think we have a better chance of Santa Clause being real than Trump being indicted.  

It is crazy times though.  Seeing how Russia had only one independent media company (which is not shutdown) makes me think about how it is very possible for the US to go this direction.  This Hunter laptop is a clear example of how the mainstream media has no interest in digging into stories that go against their liberal viewpoints, and actually support false storylines for political gain.  Numerous examples of social media blocking people for posting about topics until the liberals finally approve (for example, suggesting COVID19 was lab created).   We are fortunate that there a multiple news sources that we can use to get information, but unfortunately practically all news at this point comes with an agenda on either side.  

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,596
    Hobbes said:

Can you please explain what it means to be an actual American "in the truest sense of the word" and what distinguishes "the real ones" from "the fake ones?"
    First off he will NEVER respond to you.
    Second that's the 3rd rule in the QtRUmplican troll playbook."Drop some ignorant nonsense then don't respond to the responses ".
    As to your question. "Actual Americans" are white and male and want America to return to the 1950s and in a perfect world return to the 1850s.

And these are real Americans....

• Options
    edited March 2022
    Yea, sure. All some democrat plot to interfere in the election and damage POOTWH because there was absolutely no reason to question the provenance of Hunter’s alleged laptop and the purported contents within. Fuck is this country fucked. And I encourage you to read the full article. A hint though, the story begins with a legally blind computer repair shop owner who couldn’t identify who dropped off the three laptops and ends with the alleged copies of the hard drives being handed over by Ruddy Ghouliani. Yup, no need to question that, just accept it as what it’s claimed to be. But seriously, look at the timeline and who’s involved.

Even today, the full story isn’t clear. Is the story straightforward — Mac Isaac obtained a laptop, thought it might be relevant to national politics and then found only one taker, Giuliani, for the material? Was the material reportedly circulating in Ukraine the same stuff? Nonexistent? Obtained from an iCloud hack independently? Did Guo learn about the laptop from Bannon, with mentions of the material in September following from there? It is of course always easy to ask infinite questions when you’re skeptical, but that the answers to this aren’t known now reinforces the reasons for skepticism 18 months ago.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/03/18/forgotten-and-ignored-context-emergence-hunter-biden-laptop-story/

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,999
    LOL, think funking place sometimes!
     Crack Up GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    brianlux said:
    Question:  Do you honestly believe the mainstream media would have pursued the story if it hurt Biden?  
  • Options
    brianlux said:
    Question:  Do you honestly believe the mainstream media would have pursued the story if it hurt Biden?  
    They pursued it. The narrative that they didn’t is BS. Who’s the “mainstream” media? Faux is the most watched news network, WSJ is the largest distributed daily newspaper and con programming owns AM airwaves.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Yea, sure. All some democrat plot to interfere in the election and damage POOTWH because there was absolutely no reason to question the provenance of Hunter’s alleged laptop and the purported contents within. Fuck is this country fucked. And I encourage you to read the full article. A hint though, the story begins with a legally blind computer repair shop owner who couldn’t identify who dropped off the three laptops and ends with the alleged copies of the hard drives being handed over by Ruddy Ghouliani. Yup, no need to question that, just accept it as what it’s claimed to be. But seriously, look at the timeline and who’s involved.

Even today, the full story isn’t clear. Is the story straightforward — Mac Isaac obtained a laptop, thought it might be relevant to national politics and then found only one taker, Giuliani, for the material? Was the material reportedly circulating in Ukraine the same stuff? Nonexistent? Obtained from an iCloud hack independently? Did Guo learn about the laptop from Bannon, with mentions of the material in September following from there? It is of course always easy to ask infinite questions when you’re skeptical, but that the answers to this aren’t known now reinforces the reasons for skepticism 18 months ago.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/03/18/forgotten-and-ignored-context-emergence-hunter-biden-laptop-story/

Every journalist should approach things with skepticism.  But they investigate instead of just saying it was a Russian misinformation campaign.  This is not about Hunter Biden to me, but a great example of why there is distrust of media. 

We should all expect more from all media.   I'm not a liberal or a conservative, and I call out stupid stuff on all sides if I see it and care to mention it.  I honestly believe that NBC, CNN, ABC, etc... do not investigate stories against liberals as hard as they would about conservatives.  FoxNews is on the flip side of that.  One day one side's voice will be too strong and that will be a bad thing for the US.  
  • Options

Every journalist should approach things with skepticism.  But they investigate instead of just saying it was a Russian misinformation campaign.  This is not about Hunter Biden to me, but a great example of why there is distrust of media. 

We should all expect more from all media.   I'm not a liberal or a conservative, and I call out stupid stuff on all sides if I see it and care to mention it.  I honestly believe that NBC, CNN, ABC, etc... do not investigate stories against liberals as hard as they would about conservatives.  FoxNews is on the flip side of that.  One day one side's voice will be too strong and that will be a bad thing for the US.  
    Did you read the WaPo article I linked?

Brilliantati©
  • Options

Were the sexual assault allegations against candidate Biden investigated and reported upon by the mainstream media?

Are you familiar with spy craft and spooks planting stories to drive a particular political outcome or sow seeds of dissent? Do you recall Judy Miller, the NYT and the selling of the Iraq War?

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    brianlux said:

I don't know.  I read beyond the mainstream.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,176
    brianlux said:
    Jesus christ of course they would. 
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    All just a vast dem conspiracy to ruin POOTWH, sure. The Hunter Biden laptop not reported supporters on here act as if the laptop story broke when absolutely nothing else was going on or that it happened in a vacuum, devoid of anything else happening that was related. Hmmmmm, Ruddy Ghouliani, again. Maybe he could find Ron & Nicole’s killer?

https://www.businessinsider.com/yovanovitch-giuliani-was-trump-personal-dirt-digger-ukraine-disinformation-2022-3

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,226
    Hobbes said:

First off he will NEVER respond to you.
    Second that's the 3rd rule in the QtRUmplican troll playbook."Drop some ignorant nonsense then don't respond to the responses ".
    As to your question. "Actual Americans" are white and male and want America to return to the 1950s and in a perfect world return to the 1850s.

And these are real Americans....

And we have a winner for the most ignorant statement of the day folks!
  • Options
    Pearl Jam Trump fans unite! 

• Options
    edited March 2022
    brianlux said:
    I can’t stand Trump and I voted for Biden.  It doesn’t mean I have to accept media bias on both sides, or every liberal agenda item.
    Post edited by bootlegger10 on
  • Options

Yes, it was a story about why they got it wrong back then.  
  • Options

Yes, it was a story about why they got it wrong back then.  
    They didn’t get it “wrong” back then. There were and still are way too many unknowns. What was the new NYT reporting that has everyone in a lather?

Certainly Faux News, NY Post, WSJ, Koch or Adelson’s estate are capable of investigative reporting? Why aren’t they busting this wide open and winning Pulitzers?

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Only the liberal media can hold politicians accountable, apparently. SMFH.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    brianlux said:
    I can’t stand Trump and I voted for Biden.  It doesn’t mean I have to accept media bias on both sides, or every liberal agenda item.

I can agree with that.  I tend to follow the idea that "You can believe half of what you see and none of what you hear".  I think the best we can do is be observant, and when we can't observe, read widely with a critical eye, listen carefully with a critical ear.  And then hope you're in the right ball park. 

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,508
    edited March 2022
    Jared Kushner, Trump's son in law, was actually in Trump's government. He was in charge of getting "peace in the middle east" lol. While in office he made over $500 million. After leaving office, he has received billions from the Saudis for his investment fund. 

Ivanka Trump, Trump's daughter, was actually in Trump's government. While in office, she also made over $500 million. Her company, which she didn't divest from, received multiple fast tracked trademarks from China while her father was discussing trade deals with Xi Jinping. 

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/11/jared-kushner-affinity-saudi-arabia-investment
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2020/09/22/ivankas-trademark-requests-were-fast-tracked-in-china-after-trump-was-elected/?sh=7d0283701d60

You people want to talk about actual corruption in our government? Well there you go. That stuff actually happened and you ignored it. The media also largely ignored it because it was focused on all the other colossal screw ups of the Trump administration. It's not some stupid laptop from a private citizen (and, apparently a bad businessman) that was magically found weeks before the election. But go ahead, keep crying about Trump's loss from two years ago. Maybe one of these days you will get over it. 

Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    What actual policy did VP Biden influence or change as it related to Ukraine while Hunter was on the board of Burisma?

I’d appreciate a credible link to actual policy or legitimate news reports. Considering how nefarious and well known this scandal is, there must be something in the public record, right? State Department docs released under FOIA? Repub congressional investigation? Records requested from someone somewhere? Maybe a lawsuit from a repub “think” tank?

I look forward to two years of house repub hearings and investigation leaks, sprinkled with threats of impeachment beginning in January 2023. 

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,508
    What actual policy did VP Biden influence or change as it related to Ukraine while Hunter was on the board of Burisma?

I’d appreciate a credible link to actual policy or legitimate news reports. Considering how nefarious and well known this scandal is, there must be something in the public record, right? State Department docs released under FOIA? Repub congressional investigation? Records requested from someone somewhere? Maybe a lawsuit from a repub “think” tank?

I look forward to two years of house repub hearings and investigation leaks, sprinkled with threats of impeachment beginning in January 2023. 
    Yep. And nothing will be done about the actual corruption by high ranking government officials from the previous administration .
    chinese-happy.jpg