• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,331
    edited March 2022
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:

I think it is funny that this message board only agrees with polls that fit their political spectrum much like most of you believe the laptop was Russian disinformation.
    Rasmussen is a legitimate, but leans right poll.  It oversamples the R population and its 2020 tracking poll was well off regarding the general election.  Regardless, it's not a POS like the one you quoted, but even in this poll 52% thought the media was 'hiding' it or whatever.  With 1000 people surveyed, I guarantee you the MOE is 3-4%.  So knowing it's weighed heavily AND the result is in the MOE, what are you really drawing from posting this link?  What's your point?
    Hiding it or whatever?

Like I said, PLEASE, double down on this! It's only going to hurt Biden with more and more people not thinking this is a big deal.

My point is that Americans are waking up and it's too bad many didn't realize that Hunter's laptop was legit until only last week. You don't like the polling I link to? I don't care. Find me a poll that is in favor of Joe Biden! Oh wait, you can't......

Hiding it or whatever = whatever the phraseology that was used.  

Dude.. no swing voter fucking cares about Hunter Biden.  No one.  If you are just a normal person that isn't on Team D or Team R every single vote, you don't give a shit about this.  It doesn't affect your life.  You're living in a bubble if you think this somehow moves the needle in 2024.  It's ridiculous.  It's just more right wing red meat. 

What evidence do you have that "Americans are waking up" to Hunter Biden.  Please post something.  If you think Joe's approval ratings are linked to Hunter Biden in the least, then you are completely demented. 
    I guess we'll find out.....

Ooooh! Cliffhanger. No one here is Team Biden like you and many of the hard right seem to believe. We're just not in favor of complete garbage for president. Biden isn't great and no one here thinks he's the best. He's just an average president, but a return to normal average president who fucks things up once in a while. I've yet to see anyone flying Biden flags, holding Biden truck/car/boat parades or wearing clothing about him, thank god.
    Post edited by tbergs on
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    JB16057JB16057 Posts: 1,269
    tbergs said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:

I think it is funny that this message board only agrees with polls that fit their political spectrum much like most of you believe the laptop was Russian disinformation.
    Rasmussen is a legitimate, but leans right poll.  It oversamples the R population and its 2020 tracking poll was well off regarding the general election.  Regardless, it's not a POS like the one you quoted, but even in this poll 52% thought the media was 'hiding' it or whatever.  With 1000 people surveyed, I guarantee you the MOE is 3-4%.  So knowing it's weighed heavily AND the result is in the MOE, what are you really drawing from posting this link?  What's your point?
    Hiding it or whatever?

Like I said, PLEASE, double down on this! It's only going to hurt Biden with more and more people not thinking this is a big deal.

My point is that Americans are waking up and it's too bad many didn't realize that Hunter's laptop was legit until only last week. You don't like the polling I link to? I don't care. Find me a poll that is in favor of Joe Biden! Oh wait, you can't......

Dude.. no swing voter fucking cares about Hunter Biden.  No one.  If you are just a normal person that isn't on Team D or Team R every single vote, you don't give a shit about this.  It doesn't affect your life.  You're living in a bubble if you think this somehow moves the needle in 2024.  It's ridiculous.  It's just more right wing red meat. 

What evidence do you have that "Americans are waking up" to Hunter Biden.  Please post something.  If you think Joe's approval ratings are linked to Hunter Biden in the least, then you are completely demented. 

Ooooh! Cliffhanger. No one here is Team Biden like you and many of the hard right seem to believe. We're just not in favor of complete garbage for president. Biden isn't great and no one her thinks he's the best. He's just an average president, but a return to normal average president who fucks things up once in a while. I've yet to see anyone flying Biden flags, holding Biden truck/car/boat parades or wearing clothing about him, thank god.
    Oops.....

• Options
    tbergs said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:

Hiding it or whatever?

Ooooh! Cliffhanger. No one here is Team Biden like you and many of the hard right seem to believe. We're just not in favor of complete garbage for president. Biden isn't great and no one here thinks he's the best. He's just an average president, but a return to normal average president who fucks things up once in a while. I've yet to see anyone flying Biden flags, holding Biden truck/car/boat parades or wearing clothing about him, thank god.
    Jeff Ament said he was going to hang a big Biden flag on the back of his truck and drive around.....

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    "Neither party is mine, not the jackass or he elephant."
    --Chuck D.
    Yeah, I'm politically similar to Chuck D., and I can honestly say that I never gave a fuck about who Hunter Biden is, what kind of business dealings he had, what kind of drugs he took, or whether if anything spoken about him was Russian disinformation. Hunter Biden could have been a convicted serial child rapist, and it wouldn't have swayed my vote for NOT Hunter Biden.

As an advocate for more common sense gun laws, I was more concerned about Hunter's wife throwing away the family hand cannon at the local Piggly Wiggly, a gun that, as far as I know, was never recovered. Again, though, this was not enough to sway my vote for NOT Hunter Biden.

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,829
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:

Hiding it or whatever?

So you don't have any evidence that "America is waking up" regarding Hunter Biden?
  • Options
    dankind said:
    --Chuck D.
    Yeah, I'm politically similar to Chuck D., and I can honestly say that I never gave a fuck about who Hunter Biden is, what kind of business dealings he had, what kind of drugs he took, or whether if anything spoken about him was Russian disinformation. Hunter Biden could have been a convicted serial child rapist, and it wouldn't have swayed my vote for NOT Hunter Biden.

As an advocate for more common sense gun laws, I was more concerned about Hunter's wife throwing away the family hand cannon at the local Piggly Wiggly, a gun that, as far as I know, was never recovered. Again, though, this was not enough to sway my vote for NOT Hunter Biden.

I get that but does it concern you that the laptop proved that Joe Biden wasn't being honest when he said he has never discussed Hunter Biden's business with him? I'm on board with you. I do not care what Hunter does or did. I do care if it incriminates Joe which there are some shady things said in emails on that laptop. If Joe Biden never discussed business with Hunter, why were Joe and Hunter photographed with Hunter's business partners and associates?

Good point on the gun. Shall we open that can of worms? Why did the secret service get involved with Hunter's gun anyways? https://www.politico.com/news/2021/03/25/sources-secret-service-inserted-itself-into-case-of-hunter-bidens-gun-477879
  • Options
    dankind said:
    --Chuck D.

I get that but does it concern you that the laptop proved that Joe Biden wasn't being honest when he said he has never discussed Hunter Biden's business with him? I'm on board with you. I do not care what Hunter does or did. I do care if it incriminates Joe which there are some shady things said in emails on that laptop. If Joe Biden never discussed business with Hunter, why were Joe and Hunter photographed with Hunter's business partners and associates?

Good point on the gun. Shall we open that can of worms? Why did the secret service get involved with Hunter's gun anyways? https://www.politico.com/news/2021/03/25/sources-secret-service-inserted-itself-into-case-of-hunter-bidens-gun-477879
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:

Hiding it or whatever?

So you don't have any evidence that "America is waking up" regarding Hunter Biden?
    Do you have evidence that they are not?

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    edited March 2022
    JB16057 said:
    dankind said:
    --Chuck D.

mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:

Hiding it or whatever?

Does it concern me that a politician is dishonest?

You might as well ask me if it concerns me that the earth is round.
    Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 37,004
    JB16057 said:
    dankind said:
    --Chuck D.

mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:

Hiding it or whatever?

74,154,216 voted for POOTWH in 2020 and they’re still asleep.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    JB16057 said:
    dankind said:

So you just make off the cuff statements and they're true unless proven otherwise.  Okay.  I feel like you're not even trying here. 
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,501
    edited March 2022
    JB16057 said:
    tbergs said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:

Hiding it or whatever?

Jeff Ament said he was going to hang a big Biden flag on the back of his truck and drive around.....

You cannot be serious in attempting to both sides this. You really think there are lunatics on the left flying flags for the politician they voted for like Trump supporters still do on a daily basis? 

Top image is 1/6/20. Bottom image is from within the last couple weeks near DC. 

Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    tbergs said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:

Hiding it or whatever?

You cannot be serious in attempting to both sides this. You really think there are lunatics on the left flying flags for the politician they voted for like Trump supporters still do on a daily basis? 

I didn't "both sides" this. I didn't even bring it up. Thanks for the pictures that no one asked for and no one denied. The poster said that they didn't see any Biden shirts or flags, "thank god". I posted the Pearl Jam shirt so prove that the poster was mistaken. As far as Jeff goes, he only said it but I thought I would point that out considering we are on a Pearl Jam message board.

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    dankind said:

So you just make off the cuff statements and they're true unless proven otherwise.  Okay.  I feel like you're not even trying here. 
    I posted links to 2 different polls that no one here would accept as legit. That's fair enough.

The truth behind Hunter's laptop was being suppressed until now. America is seeing it and it's up to each person to decide if it matters or not.

• Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    tbergs said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:

Hiding it or whatever?

I didn't "both sides" this. I didn't even bring it up. Thanks for the pictures that no one asked for and no one denied. The poster said that they didn't see any Biden shirts or flags, "thank god". I posted the Pearl Jam shirt so prove that the poster was mistaken. As far as Jeff goes, he only said it but I thought I would point that out considering we are on a Pearl Jam message board.

I will repeat myself since you are struggling with what I said here. "I" have never seen any of those things any where in public, not during the election and definitely not since. I do; however, on a daily basis still see team Trump propaganda. Every. Day. If the stuff you posted is out there, it is very rare.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,113
    edited March 2022
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    tbergs said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:

Hiding it or whatever?

he said he's yet to see anyone wearing biden clothing or waving flags, not that they don't exist. are you claiming tbergs is lying about not seeing them in real life?

and by posting the above, I'm trying to point out just how patently absurd this has gotten. you have gotten to the point of fact checking if someone has seen something in real life by posting a picture of the existence of one that was in an online store. 
    Post edited by HughFreakingDillon on
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    tbergs said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:

Hiding it or whatever?

You're welcome. And it is disingenuous (shocking) to assume he meant no Biden shirts or flags anywhere in the entire world, ever. Clearly he meant in every day occurrences, like what we continually see with the Trump Cult. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    dankind said:

I posted links to 2 different polls that no one here would accept as legit. That's fair enough.

The truth behind Hunter's laptop was being suppressed until now. America is seeing it and it's up to each person to decide if it matters or not.

One of the polls was run by the company owned by Trump's largest donor. Of course that is not legit. And Russell correctly summed up the Rassmussen one for you. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    “Biden sucks,” is not a policy that addresses this nation’s most pressing problems. Unless you’re a repub and still asleep.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    dankind said:

Such an odd take. I hope this is brought up at the next Cabinet meeting so Hunter can explain himself. Oh wait, he isn't chief of staff or appointed to any positions in the WH. Hmmm, I guess I must be drinking decaf because there's so much haze I'm clearly not awake yet. And speaking of which, I thought being "woke" was a bad thing? All these liberals and their wokeness, but now the right wants me to be woke so I can look at Hunter's laptop. I can't keep track of which side of the fence I'm supposed to be on these days.
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    dankind said:

What is the “truth” about Hunter’s laptop? 

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,786
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    dankind said:

Yeah the suppressing of the story on social media, and calling anyone that talked about it a “peddler of misinformation,” is complete bullshit. I have a bigger issue with that than whatever might actually be on the laptop. Too reminiscent of the Covid lab theory that was censored on social media. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    dankind said:

Yeah the suppressing of the story on social media, and calling anyone that talked about it a “peddler of misinformation,” is complete bullshit. I have a bigger issue with that than whatever might actually be on the laptop. Too reminiscent of the Covid lab theory that was censored on social media. 
    Did Covid originate from a lab in Chiiiiiiiina?

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    dankind said:

People pondering something and people spreading misinformation are very different things. This still seems to be hard for many to grasp. Latching on to someone's stream of conscience as possible evidence/fact on either subject is what was targeted. Conspiracy theories usually have at least one small portion of their origin that are either in the gray or unable to be completely refuted, but that doesn't mean we should allow them to run rampant. I can't believe this needs to be explained.
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    dankind said:

You posted two polls that took place in the past, not contemporaneously.  How do you say "America is waking up" and post things from two years ago?  That doesn't make sense.  Post something from the last few weeks that prove your statement. 
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    dankind said:

People pondering something and people spreading misinformation are very different things. This still seems to be hard for many to grasp. Latching on to someone's stream of conscience as possible evidence/fact on either subject is what was targeted. Conspiracy theories usually have at least one small portion of their origin that are either in the gray or unable to be completely refuted, but that doesn't mean we should allow them to run rampant. I can't believe this needs to be explained.
    Many scientists with every bit as much credibility as Fauci theorized that the virus might have come from a lab. “Pondering something” as you say. But if you shared those essays on social media, it was censored as Covid misinformation.  

As for the laptop, I don’t know much about the particulars of what’s alleged to be on it so I won’t speculate. But it’s been long reported that there might be something, and that was “Russian disinformation” until the NYT “confirmed” it. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    dankind said:

Many scientists with every bit as much credibility as Fauci theorized that the virus might have come from a lab. “Pondering something” as you say. But if you shared those essays on social media, it was censored as Covid misinformation.  

As for the laptop, I don’t know much about the particulars of what’s alleged to be on it so I won’t speculate. But it’s been long reported that there might be something, and that was “Russian disinformation” until the NYT “confirmed” it. 
    If it was censored, how do you know about it?  There are so many sources of information today, you can find what you want and most of it are lies.  Again, Fox News says it's the "most watched" yet unless Twitter and Facebook are forced to post things (as a private company), it's censored?  Give me a fucking break.  Too many snowflakes. 
  • Options
    haven't we been hearing about hunter's laptop for over 2 years now? how has this been suppressed?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    tbergs said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    dankind said:

even fauci said it was possible, but that it was unlikely and until it's proven, it's useless to speculate, and not only useless, it's dangerous from what we already saw of racists and how asians were being treated simply because that's where the virus was first discovered/reported. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    tbergs said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    dankind said:

even fauci said it was possible, but that it was unlikely and until it's proven, it's useless to speculate, and not only useless, it's dangerous from what we already saw of racists and how asians were being treated simply because that's where the virus was first discovered/reported. 
    Right,  and Asian hate crimes have shot up in the last two years.  73% fun 2020 to 21, 339% from 21 to 22.  That is horrible.  This isn't random.  Covid originating from Asia and these crimes are connected.  Maybe not 100%, but you'd have to be mental to think these stats are random.  So speculation isn't harmless. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    tbergs said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    dankind said:

If it was censored, how do you know about it?  There are so many sources of information today, you can find what you want and most of it are lies.  Again, Fox News says it's the "most watched" yet unless Twitter and Facebook are forced to post things (as a private company), it's censored?  Give me a fucking break.  Too many snowflakes. 
    This is ridiculous and you know it. Way more people these days get their news from links on Twitter than watch Fox News (or CNN and MSNBC for that matter). But even if that wasn’t the case, social media companies picking and choosing what can and can’t be shared is bullshit. Especially when you know it’s for partisan reasons. I’m sure you’d be singing a different tune if if was the other way around and the social media companies were doing the bidding of the conservatives. But I wouldn’t.  I’d be just as against the conservatives being the gatekeepers of what is or isn’t “misinformation” as I am that the liberals are. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs: