Options

#46 President Joe Biden

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,174
    it seems only 30% of those polled understands how inflation works. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    JB16057 said:
    trump should just be retired to the dustbin of history. he was openly mocked by other world leaders. the world is a different place now with real problems. we do not need someone with the emotional maturity of an 11 year old trying to talk with other world leaders. his first instinct is to help himself. everything else is secondary. we do not need someone like that.
    This is the Joe Biden thread.

Yeah, someone should report this.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    JB16057JB16057 Posts: 1,269
    I don't believe that was one of the questions asked. It is not fair to assume that 70% of people don't understand just because you think you do.

How is inflation doing in Canada, better or worse?
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,317
    100% of the 70% probably thinks that a president sets gas prices too.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    Keep assuming.....

You do realize that Biden is responsible for the well being of everyone in the USA, right? You do realize that even though he can't control many of these outside issues, he can make a big difference in how these issues effect the citizens he is responsible for.

Regardless of what he is able and not able to do, he is still responsible and will be held accountable.

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,317
    JB16057 said:
    Keep assuming.....

You do realize that Biden is responsible for the well being of everyone in the USA, right? You do realize that even though he can't control many of these outside issues, he can make a big difference in how these issues effect the citizens he is responsible for.

Regardless of what he is able and not able to do, he is still responsible and will be held accountable.

i know how the government works.

stop needling me with your pointless replies to me.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options

Afghanistan crisis: How Europe's relationship with Joe Biden turned sour

A series of disagreements, most notably over Afghanistan, have some European leaders revising their expectations about President Joe Biden, and thinking more about a future untethered to the US.

Let me guess, these European leaders don't know what they're talking about either?

• Options
    JB16057 said:
    Keep assuming.....

You know how government works yet you criticize 70% of the people taking that poll.... See where I'm going here? You don't like the poll numbers so you attack them instead of embracing them, much like the Democratic Party.

Do you really believe that Joe Biden's disapproval rating is so low only because the people taking the poll aren't as smart as you and don't understand? Ignorance is bliss.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,561
    edited March 2022
    Biden's approval rating is 3% higher than Trump's was at the same point in his term. Every Trump supporter for four years called polling fake news, yet here one is now gloating over polling. These people have no shame. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    JB16057 said:

A series of disagreements, most notably over Afghanistan, have some European leaders revising their expectations about President Joe Biden, and thinking more about a future untethered to the US.

Let me guess, these European leaders don't know what they're talking about either?

Way to post an article from September.  If you can't see that things have changed Bigly since then I don't know what to tell you.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,877
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    Keep assuming.....

You know how government works yet you criticize 70% of the people taking that poll.... See where I'm going here? You don't like the poll numbers so you attack them instead of embracing them, much like the Democratic Party.

Do you really believe that Joe Biden's disapproval rating is so low only because the people taking the poll aren't as smart as you and don't understand? Ignorance is bliss.
    Global consumer price inflation reached 5.2% year on year (y/y) in November and December 2021, its highest pace since September 2008 (Venezuela and Zimbabwe are excluded from all aggregates because of distortions caused by hyperinflation). Worldwide inflation will likely remain near 5.0% in early 2022 before gradually easing in response to declines in industrial and agricultural commodity prices. On an annual basis, global consumer price inflation picked up from 2.2% in 2020 to 3.8% in 2021 and will average 4.1% in 2022 before subsiding to 2.8% in 2023. 

https://ihsmarkit.com/research-analysis/global-economy-disrupted-higher-inflation-slower-growth-2022.html#:~:text=Worldwide inflation will likely remain,subsiding to 2.8% in 2023.
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    Keep assuming.....

Global consumer price inflation reached 5.2% year on year (y/y) in November and December 2021, its highest pace since September 2008 (Venezuela and Zimbabwe are excluded from all aggregates because of distortions caused by hyperinflation). Worldwide inflation will likely remain near 5.0% in early 2022 before gradually easing in response to declines in industrial and agricultural commodity prices. On an annual basis, global consumer price inflation picked up from 2.2% in 2020 to 3.8% in 2021 and will average 4.1% in 2022 before subsiding to 2.8% in 2023. 

https://ihsmarkit.com/research-analysis/global-economy-disrupted-higher-inflation-slower-growth-2022.html#:~:text=Worldwide inflation will likely remain,subsiding to 2.8% in 2023.
    Damn Brandon and his cussed Global Inflation! It's all his fault. Maybe if he went to sleep sooner!
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Biden's approval rating is 3% higher than Trump's was at the same point in his term. Every Trump supporter for four years called polling fake news, yet here one is now gloating over polling. These people have no shame. 
    The people on this message board are calling polling bullshit too and then calling the people taking the poll stupid and uneducated. Who has no shame?

Post edited by Kat on
  • Options
    Bit my tongue eating an apple earlier. I BLAME JOE BIDEN!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,672
    It's deplorable behavior, if we're being honest. 
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    JB16057 said:
    The people on this message board are calling polling bullshit too and then calling the people taking the poll stupid and uneducated. Who has no shame?

Judging by this picture you posted.....it appears to be you.
    Post edited by Kat on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    Keep assuming.....

Why is inflation so much higher in America? or am I reading that wrong?

• Options
    How is it not deplorable to say that the 70% of the people taking the poll don't understand?

• Options
    JB16057 said:
    How is it not deplorable to say that the 70% of the people taking the poll don't understand?

Certainly deplorable to post a picture of Hunter high on drugs. Do you think it is funny to make fun of someone's addiction?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    JB16057 said:

Well Hunter Biden is the smartest person that Joe Biden knows so there is that.....
    Post edited by Kat on
  • Options
    static111 said:
    JB16057 said:

Way to post an article from September.  If you can't see that things have changed Bigly since then I don't know what to tell you.
    September wasn't that long ago....

• Options
    edited March 2022
    JB16057 said:

what disgusting pictures to post online. 

look, all I was saying is that a lot of people who take polls have this idea that the president, or any other leader, can directly affect things they have zero control over. I see it all the time, on both sides. 

and there's a difference between calling polling fake and commenting on the hilarity of how all of a sudden polling matters/is accurate to those who previously said it was all bullshit 14 short months ago. 
    Post edited by Kat on
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,940
    Absolutely deplorable that you’re all arguing here while PJ finally announced their comically long overdue rescheduled dates 
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Well Hunter Biden is the smartest person that Joe Biden knows so there is that.....
    you think there's a correlation between addiction and low intelligence?
    Post edited by Kat on
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited March 2022
    JB16057 said:

what disgusting pictures to post online. 

look, all I was saying is that a lot of people who take polls have this idea that the president, or any other leader, can directly affect things they have zero control over. I see it all the time, on both sides. 

and there's a difference between calling polling fake and commenting on the hilarity of how all of a sudden polling matters/is accurate to those who previously said it was all bullshit 14 short months ago. 
    Did I say that polling was bullshit?

Post edited by Kat on
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

How do you know that not to be true? Because he struggled with addiction? Ooohh....sick burn man.

Do you think folks in AA and Narcotics Anonymous are all stupid? 
    Post edited by Kat on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    dankind said:
    JB16057 said:
    trump should just be retired to the dustbin of history. he was openly mocked by other world leaders. the world is a different place now with real problems. we do not need someone with the emotional maturity of an 11 year old trying to talk with other world leaders. his first instinct is to help himself. everything else is secondary. we do not need someone like that.
    This is the Joe Biden thread.

Yeah, someone should report this.
    ^^^

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,198
    Not sure what you mean by this.....tell me how inflation works.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Not sure what you mean by this.....tell me how inflation works.
    I already explained it above what I meant.....I would think a large portion of those polled probably don't know how inflation works, and how much control the president of the country has over it (some, but limited)....especially during a global pandemic where there are massive supply chain issues and national debt is going to increase by a ton. 

I'm no expert by any stretch, but I know the basics. I think a lot probably don't. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com