Options

So how about those fan club singles *edit* THAT I FINALLY GOT!!

Comments

• Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,165
    More shit in the shop and still no physical singles or copies of Deep. A bit of communication would go a long way. I would maybe be inclined to buy stuff from the shop if they came out and said that it was to support the tour crew etc. but tell us what you spent our money on first.
  • Options
    deweildeweil Posts: 245
    I said the same thing in a PJ 10C FB group and ppl were like, check your downloads, it's there, shut up...as if paying for the vinyl years ago means nothing. 
  • Options
    deweil said:
    I said the same thing in a PJ 10C FB group and ppl were like, check your downloads, it's there, shut up...as if paying for the vinyl years ago means nothing. 
    I know people like nothing better than complaining and I hold up my hands to the occasional opinionated rant or moan but I think we are all justified here. Im international so in the past 4 years Ive paid - $50, $50, $20 and another $20 in a few weeks. All Ive got to show is 2 horrible $10 t shirts and the rest is just digital.
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,016
    edited October 2020
    FR181798 said:
    deweil said:
    I know people like nothing better than complaining and I hold up my hands to the occasional opinionated rant or moan but I think we are all justified here. Im international so in the past 4 years Ive paid - $50, $50, $20 and another $20 in a few weeks. All Ive got to show is 2 horrible $10 t shirts and the rest is just digital.
    I forgot to change so I just renewed for 50 this year. And when the t-shirt arrives they will smack a value on it (you really should find a way to avoid that @Santos L. Halper @Rubysdad )  so will pay an extra 10 dollars to the swdish post office/Customs to get the shirt.

FR181798 said:

A bit of communication would go a long way. 

You should print this out, maybe even get it professionally printed, and put it up at the office @Santos L. Halper

A polite suggestion from me, with it being awfully quiet from the Tenclub organization surrounding the fanclub singles.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Before anyone posts that its pointless to keep going on about this. To me Im constantly reminded when they send out new products for sale type emails.
  • Options
    JB16057JB16057 Posts: 1,269
    FR181798 said:
    Before anyone posts that its pointless to keep going on about this. To me Im constantly reminded when they send out new products for sale type emails.
    I expect to see advertising in the Monthly emails sent on the 10th but when I saw the email today pushing new merch, it was just another slap in the face. Typical move from people that have too much money and don't have to answer for their blatant disrespectful behavior. The fan club and the singles used to mean something!!!
  • Options
    I sent email to tenclub today. Enough is enough. Shitty way to treat your paying fans
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,793
    Seriously sad after all this time. Throw us a bone, cancel pressing with local joint and get it done somewhere else. Communicate with the fans that pay to keep 10c going. Tim what's up. Talk to Jeff or someone who cares in the band. While he's pressing his 45. Do a couple more. Done.
  • Options
    sfrdudersfrduder Posts: 263
    Poor form Pearl Jam. You can do better. 
  • Options
    dcp3ydcp3y Louisville KY Posts: 777
    Someone please call Jack White, TMR would have this done in two weeks tops.  
  • Options
    DeanoDeano Posts: 179
    The silence of an update over these is deafening.
    If they are ready to go but sat in a warehouse - tell us.
    If they are delayed for a specific reason - tell us.
    If they are definitely going to be produced, but still on hold - tell us
    If they are never going to be produced - tell us.
    Aloha Stadium - Dec 09, 2006
    O2 Arena - Aug 18, 2009
    Hyde Park - Jun 25, 2010
    Manchester - #1 & #2, 2012
    EV: London #1 & #2 2012
    Leeds - July 8, 2014
    Milton Keynes - July 11, 2014
    EV: London - #1 & #2, 2017
    O2 Arena - June 18, 2018
    O2 Arena - June 19, 2018
    O2 Arena - July 17, 2018
    Hyde Park - July 10, 2020
    Hyde Park - #1 & #2, 2021 (hopefully!)
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,016
    edited October 2020
    Yes. 

And as I posted in another thread concerning this perceived anti-communication stance (then with saying Zero for seven (7) days concerning the high shipping cost for Europeans), which also applies to this. Which must have been the worst case so far, from what I remember from history:

This is not an isolated incident, but coming off a string of past occurrences of your organisation showing an, according to most fans I talk to (off the forum, I know many fans doesn't feel confident speaking up concerning this fanclub - which also is a culture that isn't healthy and should not be hand-waived away), systemic lack of communication. Whether that is coming from a lack of skill within your organisation or some strategy of keeping the fanbase time and time again in the dark, I do not know, but it doesn't take away from the fact shown by history to exist. How do you, yourself think e.g.  the communication surrounding the last two fanclub singles went (or is going rather, in that never ending saga)?

So, it's hard to give the benefit of the doubt here that communication would have been quicker, more transparent and less reluctant if there would not have been this pandemic -- this pandemic seemingly stopping one (1) of you to log in on twitter, or facebook or on here and say something

It doesn't really come off as plausible to me (as stated, also working with communication, newsletters and customers and bringing this question up with some colleagues). 

Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Sorry about the shipping costs. It must be frustrating. I take the low shipping for granted living in the US. Be safe
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    Deano said:
    the response I got via email Sept 4: (the part about "we asked about that too" was in response to me asking why they can put out new vinyl no problem in the shop but not the singles from years ago)

Hope you are doing well out there!! We do not have any additional updates at this time since the April Newsletter update. This question does come up in house every day... And these are still being worked on. Please know we asked about that too, but in comparison, any other vinyl has a way way smaller production... Hopefully these will be done soon... Just know that we will be emailing once they are ready to begin shipping to make sure addresses are up to date. We want you to get these too!! Again... We are Very Sorry for the Delay.

Please add donotreply@pearljam.com & shipping@tenclub.net to your email address book so you will not miss updates.

Be sure to stay posted to the site and forum for any future updates.

Have a Beautiful Weekend!~
    Take Care of Each Other!!
    PEACE!!!
    Best Wishes,
    10c

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Deano said:
    the response I got via email Sept 4: (the part about "we asked about that too" was in response to me asking why they can put out new vinyl no problem in the shop but not the singles from years ago)

Hope you are doing well out there!! We do not have any additional updates at this time since the April Newsletter update. This question does come up in house every day... And these are still being worked on. Please know we asked about that too, but in comparison, any other vinyl has a way way smaller production... Hopefully these will be done soon... Just know that we will be emailing once they are ready to begin shipping to make sure addresses are up to date. We want you to get these too!! Again... We are Very Sorry for the Delay.

Please add donotreply@pearljam.com & shipping@tenclub.net to your email address book so you will not miss updates.

Be sure to stay posted to the site and forum for any future updates.

Have a Beautiful Weekend!~
    Take Care of Each Other!!
    PEACE!!!
    Best Wishes,
    10c

So the print run for these are so much bigger than the run for the DotC single that problems caused here does not happen there? Or the Gigaton LP? Or the MTV Unplugged LP?

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,921
    Sabotage

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    i emailed them too with no reply. 
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    Sabotage

• Options
    green hash is back in stock !!   00 double zero. double pressed.
    the stoners in seattle love that shit
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Duplicate post.

Post edited by FR181798 on
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    FR181798 said:
    Did we ever get to a rough figure as to how many people are due these. How many analog members in 2017 and 2018. Is it such a large number that the lead time on this is therefore huge. Ive never even noticed who usually presses these.

I imagine it is going to be quite a costly production. Perhaps there is not enough money budgeted this year to get it done? After all this is money that came in years ago.

So lets make it clear 10c. Im not willing to loan you this money indefinitely.

i don't know if the number of analog members is public info. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited October 2020

FR181798 said:
    Did we ever get to a rough figure as to how many people are due these. How many analog members in 2017 and 2018. Is it such a large number that the lead time on this is therefore huge. Ive never even noticed who usually presses these.

I imagine it is going to be quite a costly production. Perhaps there is not enough money budgeted this year to get it done? After all this is money that came in years ago.

So lets make it clear 10c. Im not willing to loan you this money indefinitely.

Post edited by FR181798 on
  • Options
    please let us all know what's going on. This is becoming like an episode of the twilight zone. 
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,108
    I hate that this subject has really tainted my feelings of the club and to an extent the band.  

6 months from last contact and literally no update to give?  Selling vinyl all over the place?  It's just clear they are prioritizing other things and have been doing so for years. Man I can't wait till they get these out and I can stop thinking about them at all.  Ironically I'll probably never play them...just put them away with their shame.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,433
    Very poor customer service for sure.  But these threads are off the deep end by some people.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    Loujoe said:
    please let us all know what's going on. This is becoming like an episode of the twilight zone. 
    Well when there is no information "forthcoming" youve got to just come up with your own theory. 
  • Options
    True. Let's just keep bumping this thing so maybe Matt will read it when he's making his killer pancakes (a nice recipe from an ollllld deep mag)
  • Options
    DeanoDeano Posts: 179
     Ironically I'll probably never play them...just put them away with their shame.
    Yup. This has been a great way to strip out all the fun and joy from what was once a really cool 'member benefit'.
    I don't blame anyone working at 10c - clearly the issue lies at a higher level.
    Which makes it all the more sad.
    Aloha Stadium - Dec 09, 2006
    O2 Arena - Aug 18, 2009
    Hyde Park - Jun 25, 2010
    Manchester - #1 & #2, 2012
    EV: London #1 & #2 2012
    Leeds - July 8, 2014
    Milton Keynes - July 11, 2014
    EV: London - #1 & #2, 2017
    O2 Arena - June 18, 2018
    O2 Arena - June 19, 2018
    O2 Arena - July 17, 2018
    Hyde Park - July 10, 2020
    Hyde Park - #1 & #2, 2021 (hopefully!)
  • Options
    I didn’t purchase the livestream in protest. It’s on YouTube for free anyway. 
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,772
    Deano said:
     Ironically I'll probably never play them...just put them away with their shame.
    Yup. This has been a great way to strip out all the fun and joy from what was once a really cool 'member benefit'.
    I don't blame anyone working at 10c - clearly the issue lies at a higher level.
    Which makes it all the more sad.

A few months ago, they said the issue was with a small local business they use. Something happened with the business, causing them to find a new company to use. Covid then happened and then things got worse from there with all the shutdowns.

I don't believe the problem is with the band/10C. If it was as easy as using TMR and Jack White, they would have done so already.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"