• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,632
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    AOC has more integrity than the GOP combined.
    A little overstated but sure.  Adam Kinzinger has integrity.  I don't think she always makes the right stands but we know where she stands. 
    do not ever forget that kinzinger voted for trump's agenda 90% of the time. voting to impeach does not nullify the damage that that 90% has done.
    I guess it depends on what you mean by that.  What part of the Trump legislative agenda did Kinz vote for that lacks integrity?  You can have political disagreements and still have integrity and humanity. 
    But he’s caved when confronted with a potential POOTWH primary challenger, in effect ceding a seat to the POOTWH Party. AOC is being primaried and she’s not resigning.
    Because he won't win.  Same issue for Anthony Gonzales. AOC will win.  I don't see what that had to do with integrity though. 
    If he had integrity, he’d fight for his seat and make the case against the POOTWH party. He’s rolling over. No integrity in that.
    See my comment to Static.  He doesn't owe anyone that.  Once his term is over, his service is performed.  
    If currently elected repubs aren’t going to defend the party from POOTWH taking it completely over, then who is? Safe to call him a quitter?

https://chicago.suntimes.com/columnists/2021/2/24/22300280/illinois-rep-adam-kinzinger-pro-trump-gop-primary-challenger-catalina-lauf-523900-hits-on-video
    Sure you can call him a quitter.  But he doesn't lack integrity and he doesn't owe any of us anything after his term his up.  That's my point.  He has to take care of his family first and foremost.  That's what I would do. 
    Does he owe his nation anything? Pension and all?

given he is still in the air force reserve, what exactly does he owe you,
    I think he owes the nation to run again and keep his party from becoming the POOTWH Party because, like all rebellions or civil wars, they're only solved from within. Lynn Cheney and AOC have a bigger set than he does.

Let’s get real, AOC won a safe seat in a district where the population identifies closely and passionately with her specifically.  She has flipped zero seats nationwide and for someone with her limited political profile to rip the party in half and take down a president in her own party is quite disgusting to be honest. Biden is not trump and did not deserve that progressive power play holding up the infrastructure bill.

if the Dems were at all like the republicans they’d kick her out of the caucus by now. So I’d stop the silly comparisons with Kinzinger, GOP primaries are a far different animal right now
    She also took on an entrenched, party backed incumbent. And she's not afraid to take on the leadership of her party. And she's being primaried. And it appears, from reading Manchin's "concerns" about spending, that she's correct in not trusting the establishment to pass the companion spending bill. Adam Kinzinger is afraid of the POOTWH wing of his party and is ceding it to them. AOC is under constant threats of death from Marjorie Three Names and the unhinged and she's taking them on. Who would you rather have in your corner? AOC was elected partly to not to be "business as usual."

He's not afraid of them.  He's a realist. And he doesn't want to go through it.  If he was afraid,  he would not be in a position to lose because he would have towed the line. 
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    A little overstated but sure.  Adam Kinzinger has integrity.  I don't think she always makes the right stands but we know where she stands. 
    do not ever forget that kinzinger voted for trump's agenda 90% of the time. voting to impeach does not nullify the damage that that 90% has done.
    I guess it depends on what you mean by that.  What part of the Trump legislative agenda did Kinz vote for that lacks integrity?  You can have political disagreements and still have integrity and humanity. 
    But he’s caved when confronted with a potential POOTWH primary challenger, in effect ceding a seat to the POOTWH Party. AOC is being primaried and she’s not resigning.
    Because he won't win.  Same issue for Anthony Gonzales. AOC will win.  I don't see what that had to do with integrity though. 
    If he had integrity, he’d fight for his seat and make the case against the POOTWH party. He’s rolling over. No integrity in that.
    See my comment to Static.  He doesn't owe anyone that.  Once his term is over, his service is performed.  
    If currently elected repubs aren’t going to defend the party from POOTWH taking it completely over, then who is? Safe to call him a quitter?

https://chicago.suntimes.com/columnists/2021/2/24/22300280/illinois-rep-adam-kinzinger-pro-trump-gop-primary-challenger-catalina-lauf-523900-hits-on-video
    Sure you can call him a quitter.  But he doesn't lack integrity and he doesn't owe any of us anything after his term his up.  That's my point.  He has to take care of his family first and foremost.  That's what I would do. 

I think he owes the nation to run again and keep his party from becoming the POOTWH Party because, like all rebellions or civil wars, they're only solved from within. Lynn Cheney and AOC have a bigger set than he does.

Let’s get real, AOC won a safe seat in a district where the population identifies closely and passionately with her specifically.  She has flipped zero seats nationwide and for someone with her limited political profile to rip the party in half and take down a president in her own party is quite disgusting to be honest. Biden is not trump and did not deserve that progressive power play holding up the infrastructure bill.

if the Dems were at all like the republicans they’d kick her out of the caucus by now. So I’d stop the silly comparisons with Kinzinger, GOP primaries are a far different animal right now
    point blank is the dems need aoc more than she needs the dems. imagine if the squad broke off and formed their own party. they would cut the democratic party in half and give the gop electoral victories for the next 10 election cycles. the dems need progressives. the progressives do not need the dems.

aoc can now go back to her district and say, "see, i wanted more than what the party wanted to give you, and i refused to vote for something giving you less." it is a winning play in her district.
    That's wrong.  Sanders shows the clear limits of what progressives can do on their own.  He couldn't beat Biden.  Yes they could split the party,  but then neither will win.  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

She also took on an entrenched, party backed incumbent. And she's not afraid to take on the leadership of her party. And she's being primaried. And it appears, from reading Manchin's "concerns" about spending, that she's correct in not trusting the establishment to pass the companion spending bill. Adam Kinzinger is afraid of the POOTWH wing of his party and is ceding it to them. AOC is under constant threats of death from Marjorie Three Names and the unhinged and she's taking them on. Who would you rather have in your corner? AOC was elected partly to not to be "business as usual."

He's not afraid of them.  He's a realist. And he doesn't want to go through it.  If he was afraid,  he would not be in a position to lose because he would have towed the line. 
    "Realist?" Knowing he'll get beat, not putting his family through it, or not wanting to fight for what is right? Liz Cheney is being very clear about what allowing POOTWH to hijack the party and let his whack jobs assume power means for the nation. As an Air Force reservist, I'm pretty sure he took an oath to defend the Constitution, from both foreign and domestic threats. So surrender, I guess?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

"Realist?" Knowing he'll get beat, not putting his family through it, or not wanting to fight for what is right? Liz Cheney is being very clear about what allowing POOTWH to hijack the party and let his whack jobs assume power means for the nation. As an Air Force reservist, I'm pretty sure he took an oath to defend the Constitution, from both foreign and domestic threats. So surrender, I guess?
    Why aren't you running in a red distinct? Put yourself out there.  Don't talk about it,  be about it. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Why aren't you running in a red distinct? Put yourself out there.  Don't talk about it,  be about it. 
    Because I’m not a repub, duh. Nor am I the smartest guy in the room, despite popular belief. And ghosts. Did I mention the ghosts? He’s an incumbent holding a seat as a repub in a repub district. He strikes me as scared. Or totally fine with POOTWH taking over his party and destroying the nation.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Because I’m not a repub, duh. Nor am I the smartest guy in the room, despite popular belief. And ghosts. Did I mention the ghosts? He’s an incumbent holding a seat as a repub in a repub district. He strikes me as scared. Or totally fine with POOTWH taking over his party and destroying the nation.
    Or just ready to move on with his life. 
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,727
    Are we going to end up with 4 parties?
    OAC Dems
    Moderate Dems
    Trump GOP
    Lincoln Project GOP

Or just one big KAOS party?
    Get Smart - Wikipedia
    Is anyone "home"?

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    brianlux said:
    OAC Dems
    Moderate Dems
    Trump GOP
    Lincoln Project GOP

Get Smart - Wikipedia
    Is anyone "home"?

"Would you believe..." yes...
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    brianlux said:
    OAC Dems
    Moderate Dems
    Trump GOP
    Lincoln Project GOP

Get Smart - Wikipedia
    Is anyone "home"?

OK, lets pretend it's so.  What do the midterms look like?  And the 2024? 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    brianlux said:
    mrussel1 said:
    brianlux said:
    OAC Dems
    Moderate Dems
    Trump GOP
    Lincoln Project GOP

Get Smart - Wikipedia
    Is anyone "home"?

OK, lets pretend it's so.  What do the midterms look like?  And the 2024? 
    Hey now, I was just quoting a famous Smart line. There's no way the parties break up.  You have to win majority of EC otherwise the House decides.  That system alone pushes us to two party,  big tents. Otherwise we would have some weird, hybrid parliamentary system. 
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    brianlux said:
    OAC Dems
    Moderate Dems
    Trump GOP
    Lincoln Project GOP

Get Smart - Wikipedia
    Is anyone "home"?

No. We are a 2 party system. 
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    CM189191 said:
    brianlux said:
    OAC Dems
    Moderate Dems
    Trump GOP
    Lincoln Project GOP

Get Smart - Wikipedia
    Is anyone "home"?

No. We are a 2 party system. 

Ahhh, yes, we are.  :smile:

• Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,116
    edited November 2021
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

point blank is the dems need aoc more than she needs the dems. imagine if the squad broke off and formed their own party. they would cut the democratic party in half and give the gop electoral victories for the next 10 election cycles. the dems need progressives. the progressives do not need the dems.

aoc can now go back to her district and say, "see, i wanted more than what the party wanted to give you, and i refused to vote for something giving you less." it is a winning play in her district.

that’s exactly right, she was thinking of herself, focused on the short term and damaged her president and her party. She got aggressive while forgetting how to count to 50 nor understanding how strong her adversary was from WV. Dems carry her district no matter what so her appealing to her district does zero to get what she wants - changing the country from center right to center left and flourishing with new progressive laws. Only changing minds across America can accomplish that.

so how smart would it be for her to break off into a new party and never be part of a House majority ever again in her career? To hand the GOP the presidency for the next 40 years? Only in the insane clown party that is the democrats does power get handed to House neophytes like AOC and her squad.

edit,

and was there a reason why the progressives backed off their hijacking of the bipartisan infrastructure deal the day after Election Day? Any guesses why AOC supporters? Hint, she got a call from someone important from his big red phone.
    Post edited by Lerxst1992 on
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

that’s exactly right, she was thinking of herself, focused on the short term and damaged her president and her party. She got aggressive while forgetting how to count to 50 nor understanding how strong her adversary was from WV. Dems carry her district no matter what so her appealing to her district does zero to get what she wants - changing the country from center right to center left and flourishing with new progressive laws. Only changing minds across America can accomplish that.

so how smart would it be for her to break off into a new party and never be part of a House majority ever again in her career? To hand the GOP the presidency for the next 40 years? Only in the insane clown party that is the democrats does power get handed to House neophytes like AOC and her squad.
    Except Nancy has kept AOC in check. While loud, the squad doesn’t control the party. And her justification for her vote appears to be holding true. Integrity. See the difference between AOC and Kinzinger? Agreed with POOTWH 90% of the time, helping to create the monster and when faced with doing the right thing, quit. Some integrity there.

It’ll be repubs who usher in 40 years of repub presidencies because y’all be living under a dictatorship in 4 years.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

BTW there is no “POOTAH wing” of the Republican Party, there is only the POOTAH Party. One of many reasons trying to compare Kinzinger with Dems is kinda silly. Maybe Cheney can prove me wrong, hope so, but she has pedigree republican blood that most do not have.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

BTW there is no “POOTAH wing” of the Republican Party, there is only the POOTAH Party. One of many reasons trying to compare Kinzinger with Dems is kinda silly. Maybe Cheney can prove me wrong, hope so, but she has pedigree republican blood that most do not have.
    Well, in Congress there is a very small and diminishing wing of the repub party. Free the 13, Moscow Mitchy Baby, Mittens, a few others. But they, and their state counterparts, are falling like dominoes. Liz has more cajones than all of them. Moscow Mitchy Baby was just re-elected and ain’t running again, and as such, could stop the madness. But for the tape, I guess?

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    This is an “elected,” and I use the term “elected” lightly because, well, being from ‘Louisiana, there must have been fraud, member of Congress saying this on the steps of the capitol. Fuckers better clean up your mess, yo. But what’s up with the black hat? I thought the god squaders, do gooders, evangelicals, the south will ride againers, wore white? Silly me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3VqGrWjleA

Brilliantati©
  • Options

Regarding AOC and her vote, who got the “sport fishing” money and “horse traded” their vote? To give AOC “cover?” Bringing home the bacon but let’s discuss “integrity.”

Brilliantati©
  • Options

Regarding AOC and her vote, who got the “sport fishing” money and “horse traded” their vote? To give AOC “cover?” Bringing home the bacon but let’s discuss “integrity.”
    I don't understand any of this. 

And aren't you the one that brought up integrity?
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

Read the bill.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    mrussel1 said:

Read the bill.
    I understand what's in the bill,  but I don't understand what your point is.  

I more or less don't have an issue with lawmakers ensuring their states or districts receive benefit. 

Edit instead of "more or less", I should say "within reason".
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Except Nancy has kept AOC in check. While loud, the squad doesn’t control the party. And her justification for her vote appears to be holding true. Integrity. See the difference between AOC and Kinzinger? Agreed with POOTWH 90% of the time, helping to create the monster and when faced with doing the right thing, quit. Some integrity there.

It’ll be repubs who usher in 40 years of repub presidencies because y’all be living under a dictatorship in 4 years.

While inevitably Pelosi was able to get the infrastructure bill passed it was only after an embarrassing Election Day for Dems. When voters went to the poll, they saws Dems as the party of infighting and stalemate, something Independents vote against regulatory.

I agree that we could be looking at a big authoritarian push in a few years, the only way to defeat that is by running an efficient govt that responds quickly and decisively about economic issues. The unfortunate fact is voters care a lot more about the price of gas than free community college and free paid leave.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,800
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

While inevitably Pelosi was able to get the infrastructure bill passed it was only after an embarrassing Election Day for Dems. When voters went to the poll, they saws Dems as the party of infighting and stalemate, something Independents vote against regulatory.

I agree that we could be looking at a big authoritarian push in a few years, the only way to defeat that is by running an efficient govt that responds quickly and decisively about economic issues. The unfortunate fact is voters care a lot more about the price of gas than free community college and free paid leave.

and the american people continue to be fucking stupid when it comes to gas prices...

opec and russia control output, which drives prices.

our government can do jack shit about it.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

and the american people continue to be fucking stupid when it comes to gas prices...

opec and russia control output, which drives prices.

our government can do jack shit about it.

Yup, America is one stupid ass country and only getting dumber. 
  • Options
    Repub defense of Gomer on the house floor is an exercise of hilarity. They really are all Marjie Three Names in.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,162
    brianlux said:
    OAC Dems
    Moderate Dems
    Trump GOP
    Lincoln Project GOP

Get Smart - Wikipedia
    Is anyone "home"?

i hear andrew yang may start a 4th party because his 3rd party failed to be viable.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    One repub rep complains about the pandemic and the next repub rep complains about his workplace, the House, requires him to wear a mask as he moves about his “workplace.”  Tejas’ Chipped Beef Roy doesn’t want workplace rules like the rest of us might have to follow. You can’t make this up.

I remember in elementary school being taught that you never threatened the life of POTUS, even if joking because the Secret Service will pay a visit. Nor Dak rep threatening retribution. Guess he’ll have to wait until he’s in the majority and a dem does what gomer did.

What a laughingstock tailpipe of a party.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Bob Good is bad. According to him, not one good thing is happening in ‘Murica. Maybe he should consider relocating?

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    It really is the greatest white hits parade. “Kneeling to comply.” Quoting scripture and lots of authoritarianism, socialism, indoctrination and similar words being tossed around. Tejas’ delegation is unique, I have to say.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Holy shit! Gym Jordan is wearing a jacket!! Can’t believe my eyes! Still speaks a mile a minute. Faux anger makes his argument really convincing.

Brilliantati©